Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urrrgghhh rescue remedy ads make me so angry.
It is so irresponsible to advertise this as a magic cure to anxiety.
It is also ridiculously expensive. £5.99 for a tiny tin of pastilles 😲
I tried the pastilles, what a load of crap! They didnt do a thing

Reactions: 5
This Tommee Tippee event. Has nobody thought that putting a huge amount of people, with babies that have little immunity, into one place in London during an epidemic like Coronavirus, might actually be a idiot move?
For some reason, babies aren’t being affected by coronavirus like adults are, if you have a look at the stats.
I don’t know why I find it odd seeing as their immune systems are compromised but that’s what the stats are showing so 🤷🏼‍♀️Id be more worried about the gathering of the adults 😂

Reactions: 6
For some reason, babies aren’t being affected by coronavirus like adults are, if you have a look at the stats.
I don’t know why I find it odd seeing as their immune systems are compromised but that’s what the stats are showing so 🤷🏼‍♀️Id be more worried about the gathering of the adults 😂
It’s still worrying though. I personally wouldn’t be taking the risk with a baby. Then again, gotta get keep the cash flowing in for more tit haircuts, tacky nails and ridiculous lashes because “self care” #bekind. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s still worrying though. I personally wouldn’t be taking the risk with a baby. Then again, gotta get keep the cash flowing in for more tit haircuts, tacky nails and ridiculous lashes because “self care” #bekind. 🙄
She’s desperate to get in with Rosie Ramsay too, won’t miss that chance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry 😩 I didn’t explain that well. I meant putting a lot of babies in the vicinity of a lot of adults is probably an idiot move at this point. I’m surprised the event is going ahead. Tommee Tippee should have at least given people the heads up etc. Especially with it being in London. 🤔

Reactions: 4
20200310_110407.png

Parenting Guru????? 😂😂😂 Please!! .....Most of us here could give better tips than how she's been handling the night routine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
If she’s a parenting guru, Trump must be an expert on Coronavirus research.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And I'm an expert on brain surgery.

Having kids does not make you a bleeping guru just like having a brain doesn't make me a brain surgeon.

Honestly is it any wonder her ego is the size of a double decker bus with all these people filling her head with this kind of bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my. How I laughed.

So it goes like this...

Octonauts on when child is trying to wind down
Phone light on in baby's face
Snigger whilst your baby is upset

I'd get up and walk out if I had to listen to that drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m actually really angry that Tommee tippee are allowing her to give sleep advice to new parents.

Reactions: 17
I’m actually really angry that Tommee tippee are allowing her to give sleep advice to new parents.
I know right, particularly as they’re donating money to the lullaby trust. R has never and does not promote safe sleeping whatsoever.

Reactions: 14
Shame someone from here can't pop along and ask her some parenting advice 🤔
Something like, Hi Rach, love your work especially loved when you allowed your nine yr old to mime to murder and sex lyrics on tiktok. Also is it ok for me to set up a paypal account for a fake reason but keep the money for myself? Thanks Rach.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Parenting guru oh seriously if pulling faces/eye rolling and moaning 24/7 at your baby is being a parenting guru then bloody hell I’ve been doing it wrong all these years.

some people struggle to have children and may never be given the opportunity for one reason or another and there’s bloody shambleton moaning about it. It’s called parenthood deal with its not like she hasn’t done it before

Reactions: 10
View attachment 93683
Parenting Guru????? 😂😂😂 Please!! .....Most of us here could give better tips than how she's been handling the night routine.
I must say I take all of her parenting tips hugely serious. I especially like the ones about underage drinking and throwing the kids expensive fruit pastilles when they are feeling anxious about the hundreds of women that get to watch their every milestone moments. If only all parents were as socially conscious and careful, the world would be ...... kind 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now, if it was a conference on how to make a quick buck on Instagram and how to con the masses with complete and utter bullshit, then yes, Rach is your guru.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The woman who posted a picture of herself asleep on the couch while breastfeeding is giving sleep advice? Okaaaaay.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 93683
parenting expert that allows her 10 year old to squirt a pouch of mango puree into her babies mouth so he coughs and splutters

parenting expert that allows her stepson to go 48 hours before getting him checked in A&E for a suspected broken bone

parenting expect that leaves her older kids to act as mother to the younger ones

parenting expect that leaves a baby unstrapped in a bouncy chair

parenting expert that says school and exams don't matter so long as you're kind

parenting expert that tries to stop the other biological parent from having a relationship with their child

parenting expert that films her kids talking disrespectfully to the step parent that helps keep a roof over their heads, food on their plates and the home clean

parenting expert that has to be spoon fed because shes feeding the baby with one hand and filming everyone else with the other hand

parenting expert that falls asleep on the sofa with a baby

i wouldn't take advice from her on how to care for a goldfish never mind a child

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
parenting expert that allows her 10 year old to squirt a pouch of mango puree into her babies mouth so he coughs and splutters

parenting expert that allows her stepson to go 48 hours before getting him checked in A&E for a suspected broken bone

parenting expect that leaves her older kids to act as mother to the younger ones

parenting expert that tries to stop the other biological parent from having a relationship with their child

parenting expert that films her kids talking disrespectfully to the step parent that helps keep a roof over their heads, food on their plates and the home clean

parenting expert that has to be spoon fed because shes feeding the baby with one hand and filming everyone else with the other hand

i wouldn't take advice from her on how to care for a goldfish never mind a child
Parenting expert who lets her teenage daughter sleep in the shed and advertises the fact to the entire internet.

Parenting expert who leaves her baby asleep on the sofa, regardless of the fact he could fall if he rolled, or got knocked by one of the dogs.

Parenting expert who, when the baby was first born, couldn't even hold his head properly, nor encourage others to do so.

Parenting expert who fails time and time again to consider any kind of safeguarding in relation to her own or other people's children.

Reactions: 18

Don’t forget the time she left her niece (who was in her care at the time) with two broken wrists and didn’t do anything but snort about it after.

Reactions: 17

Literally - didn’t she kill a goldfish within 24 hours recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.