Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly beleive the only one of them kids who is kind is Issac and possibly seb.

Reactions: 7
These people live in cloud bleeping cuckoo land if they really think being kind will secure you a job these days!
* Job requires a C at GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths *

Interviewer: Oh, it seems you don't have the relevant GCSE qualifications.

Betsy: No, but people on Instagram say I'm kind, so that counts, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A little bit of me wants us all to start liking and commenting on J posts just to annoy her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The 2 older boys aren't hers. As far as I'm aware they dont call her mum... but she references herself as their mum...and no they dont have contact with their own mum.
Her 2 older girls have 1 dad with no contact.. the youngest girl has another dad and she shares his royal highness with josh
She would love nothing more than Josh's sons to call her mum, but in her stories and in the screenshots of texts from them she shares, they always call her Rachaele.

Reactions: 3
The 2 older boys aren't hers. As far as I'm aware they dont call her mum... but she references herself as their mum...and no they dont have contact with their own mum.
Her 2 older girls have 1 dad with no contact.. the youngest girl has another dad and she shares his royal highness with josh
That’s because they have a mum, whether she is capable of being that or not just now. R is only their stepmum and she shows it well with how she treats them in her stories. There is no maternal bond there.

Reactions: 5
That’s because they have a mum, whether she is capable of being that or not just now. R is only their stepmum and she shows it well with how she treats them in her stories. There is no maternal bond there.
It's really bleeping sad, and if I was in Josh's shoes I wouldn't want to be with someone who treats my children like that. For me, that would be a deal-breaker. She can never be their mum, however she treats them very differently to her biological children, in my opinion it's very unfair. She likes to say things like "we don't do step or half siblings in our family" but she makes it clear in her behaviour that she thinks less of them ☹

Reactions: 10
She dropped a hand sanitizer link 😂😂 “Hey huns, I know most of you are on low incomes and like 90% of the country, struggling to make ends meet. I’m just going to ignore that and throw you a link to random sanitizer that you don’t need’ #pleasepanicbuy #supportingsmallbusinesscosimkind #coronavirusforcontent #imtonedeafbutidontcare

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, what?!
What is wrong with these people. Kindness doesn’t put food on the table or money in the bank and even if it did B would have nothing as there’s nothing kind about that girl what so ever! Her fans really are taking something 💊

Billy Bullshitter is my name, conning people is my aim.
-Rachaeeale Shambleton

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I was 10, I won the “Kindness to Others” trophy at the end of the year. Didn’t do me much good because 36 years later I’m a vile troll on tattle. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Why do these deluded women fawn all over her? She does duck all for anyone but herself.
Save it for the real heroes- the nurses, paramedics etc working round the clock for terrible pay but saving lives daily. Not doing it for the praise!
The staff who work in hospice's doing an amazing job for end of life care, particularly the children's ones- absolute angels. Again selflessly doing it quietly not for worshippibg and praise.
Not some self obsessed mutton dressed as lamb narsasist.who has to let everyone know when she does the most minimal good deed (giving away a duplicate free gift) or posting about a charity appeal is not anything to brag about. You do not have to put yourself out one tiny bit to do that. But you sit and wait for the adoration to come pouring in, that's why you do it.
Disgusting, sad and warped world we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When I was 10, I won the “Kindness to Others” trophy at the end of the year. Didn’t do me much good because 36 years later I’m a vile troll on tattle. 🤷🏼‍♀️
😂 😂 😂 😂

Why do these deluded women fawn all over her? She does duck all for anyone but herself.
Save it for the real heroes- the nurses, paramedics etc working round the clock for terrible pay but saving lives daily. Not doing it for the praise!
The staff who work in hospice's doing an amazing job for end of life care, particularly the children's ones- absolute angels. Again selflessly doing it quietly not for worshippibg and praise.
Not some self obsessed mutton dressed as lamb narsasist.who has to let everyone know when she does the most minimal good deed (giving away a duplicate free gift) or posting about a charity appeal is not anything to brag about. You do not have to put yourself out one tiny bit to do that. But you sit and wait for the adoration to come pouring in, that's why you do it.
Disgusting, sad and warped world we live in.
Could not agree more with every single word of this!

I'd rather not, ta!
That's so horrific I vomited then the cat started crying then I told her how Rachaelee teeth were so horrific then she said I had to be kind like betsy 🤮

That's so horrific I vomited then the cat started crying then I told her how Rachaelee teeth were so horrific then she said I had to be kind like betsy 🤮
Anyone got any rescue remedy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.