Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dog took unwell this morning and threw up everywhere, then proceeded to just tit with such velocity it covered both of us, should I have filmed myself complaining and videoed the whole thing for the gram?? God sake Sammy we’ll have to do all the again tomorrow as I forgot to film it for the sympathy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she do anything but moan 24/7 .... yep,like millions of other women, you breastfeed, we get it! Although let’s not lie “solely breastfed” with the help from a little Tommie tippie machine ( not judging because it’s 100% nothing to be ashamed of) but your lying is!

Ffs wait until he’s older and his back molars are coming in and he’s screaming the house down all night. Anyone would think this is her first kid. Just get on with it.

Anyone else think this rescue remedy shite is a total scam. There’s no way I’d allow my child to take something that’s suppose to convince her to stay calm in difficult situations. It’s complete placebo effect and a waste of money.

little shots of Dutch courage?? this isn’t fuckin hogwarts

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Radical idea but you could just ensure your daughter goes to school every day instead of having time off because she's poorly (but not so poorly she can't take Wilby into the shed and look after him all day) and going to strikes because she's pretending to be an eco warrior one day and wrapping her boyfriend in a whole roll of toilet roll the next for fun and not giving a duck about the waste...

Some of the anxiety and panic might be alleviated just by attending school regularly and being in the lessons so teachers are on hand to help you learn/revise. Instead of pumping her full of a placebo and pretending it's magic just for the money you get for doing the ad.

Oh and stopping telling her that the only thing that matters is that she's kind. Because A. she's not bleeping kind and B. being kind doesn't fill up the qualifications space on a CV.

duck sake.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think it’s appropriate to be giving your kids rescue remedy rather than teaching them or encouraging them to find proven coping mechanisms. When they realise the “little bottle of flowers” don’t work, they’ll be looking for swigs of alcohol or just popping some prescription meds instead.

Reactions: 24
I don’t think it’s appropriate to be giving your kids rescue remedy rather than teaching them or encouraging them to find proven coping mechanisms. When they realise the “little bottle of flowers” don’t work, they’ll be looking for swigs of alcohol or just popping some prescription meds instead.
My thoughts exactly. The quick fix is just that. Rescue Remedy is bullshit and not a permanent solution to anybody’s worries/anxiety. Exams and school pressure is an ongoing thing. This woman is so bleeping irresponsible it hurts. The sooner her platform disappears the better.

Reactions: 15
Yeah Rachaelee just give your a child rescue remedy to fix all her problems that's how you teach a teenage to cope with life pop a pill see everything is fine now teacher how to cope with the real world shes not the only stressed child dealing with exam bet there parents aren't giving there kids pill to help them cope for the gram so you can make even more money exploring your kids

Reactions: 8
I assumed the Rescue Remedy thing was just #gifted bullshit but she’s actually getting paid to pump her kids full of the crap. It’s obscene. It’s disgusting and it’s dangerous.

What I suspect is more likely happening is that she is PRETENDING to have her kids rely on Rescue Remedy for the purposes of selling the product more easily so she can spend yet more time on her arse. The real danger is that other parents will see her posts and stories and think it’s a good idea and that they should be spending their hard-earned cash on a product that doesn’t even work and that Rachel is only saying is amazing because the company is PAYING HER TO.

For these people, it is a massive waste of money and it’s not going to help their children longterm. If your child is anxious about their exams, or anything else, talk to them, help them work out their triggers and what you can do as a family to ease them, and remind them that it’ll all be over soon. Don’t just fill them with crap and expect them to get over it.

• Sad
I’m sorry, what?!
Never needed an eye roll 🙄 reaction more!

These people live in cloud bleeping cuckoo land if they really think being kind will secure you a job these days!
I can’t even get the job I’m qualified to do because there’s not enough jobs to go round, limited funding etc. Sure Betsy will just waltz in with her kind heart and vegetarian miniskirt and just bag the job 👍🏻 Deffo gonna happen 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is her whole family bought up on rescue remedy, maybe try sending the kid to school and acting noraml not showing them off like show pony's

Reactions: 12
Betsy is gonna be in for a real shock when she enters the real world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.