Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I are panicking at the moment that if the country is forcibly put on lockdown, I will be on unpaid leave (I earn less than £40 a week so this isn’t too bad) and my husband will lose his job. He is zero hours and his employer has already said she can’t afford sick pay, he wouldn’t get any from the government due to it being zero hours. She’s also said if they are forced to close for more than a week they won’t be able to reopen as their existing stock will have gone off and she can’t afford to restock a whole farm shop and tea rooms.

Meanwhile Rachel is flaunting more new clothes.

Even more relatable in this uncertain climate.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My husband and I are panicking at the moment that if the country is forcibly put on lockdown, I will be on unpaid leave (I earn less than £40 a week so this isn’t too bad) and my husband will lose his job. He is zero hours and his employer has already said she can’t afford sick pay, he wouldn’t get any from the government due to it being zero hours. She’s also said if they are forced to close for more than a week they won’t be able to reopen as their existing stock will have gone off and she can’t afford to restock a whole farm shop and tea rooms.

"I'm alright jack" is her mentality unfortunately

Reactions: 9
They've put her photo on their website already so no doubt she’ll be getting something sent for free 🙄

F9C6E6FF-07C0-44DA-A254-C23B59DF6300.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Astrid if you’re reading - Rachaele is about to go full Single White Female on you. The signs grow bigger by the day. Please check yourself into a safe house and change your name.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Astrid if you’re reading - Rachaele is about to go full Single White Female on you. The signs grow bigger by the day. Please check yourself into a safe house and change your name.
Please incorporate this into new thread title 😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I expect astrid is one of the few people who would welcome a lockdown situ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still won’t forget that she became an ambassador for Zoflora. Never seen her clean once on her stories and never seen the product in her stories since.
I switched to fabulosa cause of that 😂

So sorry to hear that you are in this position. It’s such a worrying time x

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I know the feeling. My husband was supposed to start a new job today that he worked hard to get after being out of work for a month but it’s not going ahead as the company has had to close due to this Covid-19. I’ve just been accepted for work myself in a care home after being at home for the last 3 years taking care of the kids. I haven’t started yet, but again, Covid-19 is causing no end of stress. Then you’ve got this fanny parading about advertising whichever brand will have her each week and flaunting her gifts and clothes, when there are people right now struggling to buy the basics and worrying about the future.

• Sad
I am not defending her in anyway, but she isn’t the only one who did this very very ill timed ad from Tesco, “Thismamalife” did pretty much the same Ad layout and had to get the tagline in about Aldi price matching. I can’t remember what was in her “typical basket” but would be interesting to see if they had to have the same items.

Just like everyone else though Rach, right? Most people are worrying about having to feed their children for 14 days on low incomes (especially people who get money week to week and have no budgets for big stockpiling shops) if they can’t get out and you are just showing off.

Reactions: 9
I am not defending her in anyway, but she isn’t the only one who did this very very ill timed ad from Tesco, “Thismamalife” did pretty much the same Ad layout and had to get the tagline in about Aldi price matching. I can’t remember what was in her “typical basket” but would be interesting to see if they had to have the same items.

Just like everyone else though Rach, right? Most people are worrying about having to feed their children for 14 days on low incomes (especially people who get money week to week and have no budgets for big stockpiling shops) if they can’t get out and you are just showing off.
Tesco are tone deaf then 🙄. Good to know. Oh and I noticed that PC Josh is more Josh than PC these days. There are no on the beat police officers ‘working from home.’ I mean not as far as I am aware. Wow, imagine scaling back a policing career for social media. Especially as ADs are going to dry right up during this pandemic. Regrettable 🤔

Reactions: 12
Maybe this whole thing will give people the perspective to see influencers for what they really are; heartless, money grubbing salespeople. The ones who only care about cashing in when others all over the world are struggling and panicking.

I won’t hold my breath. 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's fine though because B is a veggie so it counteracts all the plastic she wastes 😂
I'm surprised B lets her use wipes seeing as they are one of the worst thing for the planet. I always used cotton wool and water as wipes made their little bums sore. But that's way to much effort for R.

New thread title #Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female part 2 is back.
Idea courtesy of @tippingpoint
Yes love this! 👏

Reactions: 5
Sick of seeing all the reposts shes doing... what actual help is she doing...not seen her pick up or deliver to anyone like she said she would... and trust me that would have definitely been documented by her!

Reactions: 10
Sick of seeing all the reposts shes doing... what actual help is she doing...not seen her pick up or deliver to anyone like she said she would... and trust me that would have definitely been documented by her!
Yep we would never hear the end of it. They'd be letters and cards, bunches of flowers. All posted for everyone to see what a saint she is.
Oh dear, the hairs going a bit jedward

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 She is aiming for Astrid and instead totally channeling Jedward

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.