Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tesco AD is extremely distasteful especially given the current situation everywhere šŸ˜  But she could not care less.

But what really made me sick was the picture of Betsy in bed with Josh. WTAF?? Has she no thought in her head???
Wasnā€™t that rachel? Still awkward cus Betsy probably took the picture

Reactions: 4
No it's definitely not Rachel snuggled up to Josh šŸ˜³
It is, itā€™s an old picture sheā€™s posted it before. Her hair is longer, itā€™s definitely her and B probably took it. Considering her boobs are likely out and covered with hearts, I think thatā€™s just as bad tbh.

Reactions: 8
Seriously poor timing on the ad. And my Tesco does not look like that, it is empty! I couldnā€™t have done a full shop today even if I wanted to. No way was that filmed today! Moronic Martha
Sheā€™s such a contradiction.
ā€œSupport small businesses, letā€™s build up small local shops, oh...hello Tescoā€

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is, itā€™s an old picture sheā€™s posted it before. Her hair is longer, itā€™s definitely her and B probably took it. Considering her boobs are likely out and covered with hearts, I think thatā€™s just as bad tbh.
NO boundaries in that house. Well, except for the boys. Never see Isaac in bed with them šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø And Seb still shares a room with Isaac while Betsy has the shed to herself.

Sheā€™s such a contradiction.
ā€œSupport small businesses, letā€™s build up small local shops, oh...hello Tescoā€
Itā€™s just selling herself to the highest bidder. She gets freebies from small businesses and cash from big corporations. As long as her sheep arenā€™t calling her out on being a greedy, selfish hypocrite, this will continue.

Reactions: 7
My children are younger so not at the age where they are going out much! But is it normal for a 15 year old to be going out for older sisters on a night out on a Saturday? Doesnā€™t sit right with me but maybe Iā€™m old fashioned. Seems a bit slack to me as a parent to allow it. Clubs/pubs?? Is that ok?

My children are younger so not at the age where they are going out much! But is it normal for a 15 year old to be going out for older sisters on a night out on a Saturday? Doesnā€™t sit right with me but maybe Iā€™m old fashioned. Seems a bit slack to me as a parent to allow it. Clubs/pubs?? Is that ok?
I was going to clubs, pubs, free parties etc at that age. My kids wonā€™t be though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a 21 year old and a 15 year old and there is no way I would allow the 15 year old to go out to pubs or clubs with her older sister. And I say that as a very liberal, easy going mum.

Reactions: 6
I was going to clubs, pubs, free parties etc at that age. My kids wonā€™t be though!
Yes I think I did! But probably without my mum knowing lol. It wasnā€™t all over social media as well. If she was 18 then fine but she is still of school age and probably underage for the places the older sisters will want to go.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s not normal. 17 1/2, yes why not let them try it out with an older sister. 15? You have to be seriously bizarre.
I am sensing that Josh is not happy with her sharing his boys on camera šŸ¤” Has he finally stepped up?
Why does it feel like Ive joined for season 3 šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, it seems to be tougher to go out when youā€™re underage now. It was easy way back when I was doing it but even my local pub checks id.

Reactions: 6
That Tesco AD is ridiculous. That trolley is no way going to be cheaper than Aldi. She's got branded goods for starters and Aldi don't do branded stuff? (Lidl does, but correct me if I'm wrong)
Tesco has just wasted their money and it's such poor timing considering the current climate. The woman is so out of touch. Tesco needs to sort themselves out as well and the people who came up with the idea of asking her to do this need to seriously do their homework.

Reactions: 11

My daughter is 17 and she doesnt go out yet! X

Reactions: 1
My mum would never have allowed it. She used to call me and order me home if I was out past 12 at 18 years old, even although I was with friends who were also of legal age. I think my mum was probably stricter/more psycho than other mums though tbf. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.