Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she hasn't done a grid post for the Tesco ad - probably because she knows she'll get backlash with what's currently going on and it probably wouldn't just be "trolls" making the comments.

Reactions: 10
Only ever used water wipes but happy enough to be paid by Lidl to advertise their nappies and wipes. She really isn't right in the head, is she?! Bangs on about supporting local businesses but is happy to take money from where she can. The woman is getting beyond ridiculous, how are companies and her followers not seeing what we're seeing?

Reactions: 16
Only ever used water wipes but happy enough to be paid by Lidl to advertise their nappies and wipes. She really isn't right in the head, is she?! Bangs on about supporting local businesses but is happy to take money from where she can. The woman is getting beyond ridiculous, how are companies and her followers not seeing what we're seeing?
I still won’t forget that she became an ambassador for Zoflora. Never seen her clean once on her stories and never seen the product in her stories since.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still won’t forget that she became an ambassador for Zoflora. Never seen her clean once on her stories and never seen the product in her stories since.
And she shamelessly tagged Mrs Grinch to try and get attention 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting that she hasn't done a grid post for the Tesco ad - probably because she knows she'll get backlash with what's currently going on and it probably wouldn't just be "trolls" making the comments.
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Tesco didn’t officially ‘ok’ that AD for yesterday and she is just going to invoice them for it. They had probably had it set up etc and she just went ahead. Yesterday Supermarkets were firmly under instruction to not encourage shoppers. The CEO’s of the big four emailed customers asking for restraint. Stories don’t make much anyway. God knows why she did it

Reactions: 14
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Tesco didn’t officially ‘ok’ that AD for yesterday and she is just going to invoice them for it. They had probably had it set up etc and she just went ahead. Yesterday Supermarkets were firmly under instruction to not encourage shoppers. The CEO’s of the big four emailed customers asking for restraint. Stories don’t make much anyway. God knows why she did it
I think for all her clever ideas at keeping her image where her fans are concerned, she lacks basic common sense.

Reactions: 7
Lucie and the bump (think that’s her name - I don’t follow her, the Tesco post just came up on my search suggestions thing) did a grid post for the Tesco ad the day before R did those tit stories. I hope she didn’t get paid thousands for a couple of really insensitively-timed stories, stupid witch.

And what the duck did she do with all the Lidl wipes they were paid to promote if she’s never used one on him? Selfish twit.

Reactions: 6
That cheeky wipes company is disgusting. They made a really nasty comment on their face book they week philip schofiled came out, something about him now needing their wipes more.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lucie and the bump (think that’s her name - I don’t follow her, the Tesco post just came up on my search suggestions thing) did a grid post for the Tesco ad the day before R did those tit stories. I hope she didn’t get paid thousands for a couple of really insensitively-timed stories, stupid witch.

And what the duck did she do with all the Lidl wipes they were paid to promote if she’s never used one on him? Selfish twit.
Don't you remember the story of Edie pulling them all out to play with by practicing nappy changing on her dolly?

Reactions: 4
The other day she posted some generic quote about “toxic people”. The past few years that’s been the go to line for people who don’t like being called out on their bullshit attempting to seek sympathy.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t been following her for long; am I right in thinking that the girls are all hers from previous relationships and the boys are Josh’s sons? Then of course baby Wilby they had together?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.