Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hand on my heart it was not an abusive message at all that’s why I’m so bloody angry at the lies she’s told on her stories again that’s why she clearly hasn’t shown the private message on her stories because she KNOWS that is NOT what was sent to J, and again no mention of me asking if he was OK after the way Betsy humiliated him on Wednesday night. I just wish I took a screen shot now and kept the message for safe keeping, but then it gives me comfort she hasn’t shown the private message because she knows she’s a lying bastard. And my comment this morning wasn’t trolling either it was an observation that he’s always posting how much he adores R’s girls but there’s never any mention of his boys even Issac on his birthday.

she’s riled up because the truth hurts. I just hope she does share the private message I’m hoping I can recover my insta account so I can upload The message that was sent to J.

she done the same to ana Sophia last year. Told a pack of lies about her that wasn’t true.
If you do it would be so good if her followers could be shown your message and show them what a lying, manipulative cow she is.

I can't believe she made such a big thing out of your perfectly reasonable message.
It tells everything that she hasn't posted your message in full. In my mind you were being kind. What a witch!

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but I follow Unmumsy Mum. She’s great & not your typical instamum, relatable, honest with ads & collabs etc & has a great writing style. However, I think her and PTWM live in the same kind of area don’t they?! Wonder why they don’t seem to be in contact? 🤔
PTWM surely would post their contacts if they did wouldn’t she?! Seen as she posts titbits from every other mumfluencer going!
Just a thought I had that’s all......

If you do it would be so good if her followers could be shown your message and show them what a lying, manipulative cow she is.

I can't believe she made such a big thing out of your perfectly reasonable message.
It tells everything that she hasn't posted your message in full. In my mind you were being kind. What a witch!
I’ve tried getting back into my account but it keeps saying it’s been disabled for violating their terms 😩which I most certainly did not, I’m guessing because those two and her followers reported my account.

I just take comfort in the fact she hasn’t shown the private message because she knows she’s a bare faced liar ☺It says it all really she uploaded the comment on J’s post but not the private message.

I’m just hoping she doesn’t set up another insta account with the name Leila mae and the profile picture the same and send a message a message to J full of abuse, I wouldn’t put it past her. Although saying that my message was sent on Thursday morning so she’d have to show Thursdays date and time to confirm it’s my message Which is being uploaded which she won’t do.

tempted to message her from my personal insta to say to upload the message to prove what a liar she is.

I’ve appealed so hoping I can get access back into the account.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing that makes me laugh she they all do a troll/tattle can't is they ALL say the same thing..... Tattle is full of jealous women with mental health issues.

Wtf? So because someone disagrees with you and questions a post, they have MH problems? Really? Do they not think about what they are saying?

Now i know you must have to have something about you to be able to post your whole life on line, have thousands of strangers following your every move, have high disregard for your children's privacy and safety (thanks to R posting stories when she use to do the school run, even i was able to trace a route they would take and im not internet savvy) You've got to also have a very thick skin and no conscience to read some of the stuff and think, do you know what, this 15 mins of fame for a "few quid" isn't worth it. I also think they've all been very lucky not to have been the target of criminals.

Not one of them has ever said they've had enough and given it up, so the "few quid" they all make is bollocks. The money is more important than anyone's privacy or safety. I just hope it doesn't take the worst case such as a robbery, or even worse a child going missing before any of them realise this.
Have any of the Charlatans and IG fame hungry wannabe’s ever asked themselves why they have threads on Tattle discussing their behaviour?

If they were generally pretty good eggs who didn’t flog their kids, lie and pretend it’s good genes and face cream that made them wrinkle free , grasp for gifted holidays and then not declare it then they wouldn’t have long running threads.

It’s pretty straightforward .

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but I follow Unmumsy Mum. She’s great & not your typical instamum, relatable, honest with ads & collabs etc & has a great writing style. However, I think her and PTWM live in the same kind of area don’t they?! Wonder why they don’t seem to be in contact? 🤔
PTWM surely would post their contacts if they did wouldn’t she?! Seen as she posts titbits from every other mumfluencer going!
She only tends to develop Insta friendships with people who are completely up her arse - Nicola McLean, KDIL, the lady Astrid. You need to say how amazing and selfless she is, how incredible her children are, how wonderful her marriage is, anything that bigs her up to the extreme. I think that’s why a lot of the normal day to day friends she speaks of tend to be women a lot younger than her because she probably likes the thought they look up to her.

Then there’s the small businesses she helps by reposting their products etc. Helping small businesses is a great thing to do if you have a large following and seems to work for them. However the immediate reposting of them thanking her as their saviour and saying how great she is followed by her own words saying basically “Look at all the difference I make”...bleeping cringe. If they send a PM or do a post thanking you then reply - why does the world need to see various people saying how great you are constantly? Oh yeah because you seem like you literally need that validation in order to breathe.

Reactions: 13
I'm new. I've finally had an absolute gutsful of PTWM. I followed her because I thought she was funny and relateable. Now it's just chock full of ads, what she's been gifted and monologues with added filters (I don't like filters lol) which she tries to hide:rolleyes:

I'm not a troll. If I don't like something, I don't post hate on their pages. I'm not posting hate now! I've just had a tit full. I am, however, a peri menopausal mid forties mother of one, who doesn't take any tit anymore lol

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Too many huge differences between The Unmumsy Mum and PTWM I think, for them to be relatable. The main one being that Sarah is completely down to earth and hasn’t let her “fame” go to her head. She has never sold out, is transparent and aware of what is over-sharing, comes across well and is very responsive to her followers, posts giveaways for gifted items that her kids would love but is very aware that they have plenty and doesn’t overindulge them. Also, she’s a proper writer and her books are worth reading. She’s all about the graft too, and she and her husband are very much a team.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hand on my heart it was not an abusive message at all that’s why I’m so bloody angry at the lies she’s told on her stories again that’s why she clearly hasn’t shown the private message on her stories because she KNOWS that is NOT what was sent to J, and again no mention of me asking if he was OK after the way Betsy humiliated him on Wednesday night. I just wish I took a screen shot now and kept the message for safe keeping, but then it gives me comfort she hasn’t shown the private message because she knows she’s a lying bastard. And my comment this morning wasn’t trolling either it was an observation that he’s always posting how much he adores R’s girls but there’s never any mention of his boys even Issac on his birthday.

she’s riled up because the truth hurts. I just hope she does share the private message I’m hoping I can recover my insta account so I can upload The message that was sent to J.

she done the same to ana Sophia last year. Told a pack of lies about her that wasn’t true.
Whenever she makes out that someone has sent abusive messages without a screenshot, I KNOW she's talking bullshit. She bleeping loves a screenshot, and if she had one proving what she says, she would 100% share it.

Reactions: 20
Whenever she makes out that someone has sent abusive messages without a screenshot, I KNOW she's talking bullshit. She bleeping loves a screenshot, and if she had one proving what she says, she would 100% share it.
Exactly!!....
my only concern is she’ll create an insta account with my name Leila-Mae and the same profile picture I had and send and abusive messages to josh from it and then upload a screenshot saying look at the message J received....

but then my genuine message which was not in any way abusive at all will have Thursdays date and time on it so she couldn’t get away with sending false messages and try and pass them off as the one I sent. I was that wound up after watching the way Betsy spoke to him that’s why I messaged him to ask if he was ok and I mentioned that I don’t agree with R filming it and sharing it with her thousands of followers; and the way R speaks to him could be classed as emotional abuse

Every time she has these new rants... notice how more people are getting fed up of her and coming here 😂

Reactions: 21
I’ve tried getting back into my account but it keeps saying it’s been disabled for violating their terms 😩which I most certainly did not, I’m guessing because those two and her followers reported my account.

I just take comfort in the fact she hasn’t shown the private message because she knows she’s a bare faced liar ☺It says it all really she uploaded the comment on J’s post but not the private message.

I’m just hoping she doesn’t set up another insta account with the name Leila mae and the profile picture the same and send a message a message to J full of abuse, I wouldn’t put it past her. Although saying that my message was sent on Thursday morning so she’d have to show Thursdays date and time to confirm it’s my message Which is being uploaded which she won’t do.

tempted to message her from my personal insta to say to upload the message to prove what a liar she is.

I’ve appealed so hoping I can get access back into the account.
If you do, definitely screenshot it. Always screenshot anything. Because we know shag liars these people are and it’s best to have proof.

Every time she has these new rants... notice how more people are getting fed up of her and coming here 😂
Cos she’s full of tit

Reactions: 5
Wow! So a follower is not allowed to send a message checking on their welfare?
No trolling, no nasty words, just asking a question.
It shows and proves how she twists everything to make herself the victim.
She defo runs his account, I bet she was fuming when she saw your message. Just a shame he probably won't have seen it because it might make him stop and think.
The sad thing is, because of her platform, people are only hearing her side of the story and believing it. Even KDIL hasn’t done her own research and believes that people here wished harm on Rachel’s unborn baby, which is simply untrue, but because Rachel said it happened, people believe it.

Just one of Rachel’s embellished posts that turned out to probably not be true at all. All about how her friend, 24 year old Charlee, is so self-conscious and upset about her body and never feels comfortable in her clothes and Rachel just wishes everyone would #bekind

In reality, this is the type of photo Charlee regularly posts to her 12.5k followers. She may, of course, feel exactly as R said she did but then why would she choose to wear clothes that show off her figure so well?

To me, I feel it’s just another engagement tool for Rachel.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It may be taking a while for the penny to drop but more and more of her followers are seeing her true self and are coming over here. People need to unfollow her. It's the only way the influencer bullshit will ever end. Less followers = less engagement = less #ads = less money.

Reactions: 15
The sad thing is, because of her platform, people are only hearing her side of the story and believing it. Even KDIL hasn’t done her own research and believes that people here wished harm on Rachel’s unborn baby, which is simply untrue, but because Rachel said it happened, people believe it.

Just one of Rachel’s embellished posts that turned out to probably not be true at all. All about how her friend, 24 year old Charlee, is so self-conscious and upset about her body and never feels comfortable in her clothes and Rachel just wishes everyone would #bekind

In reality, this is the type of photo Charlee regularly posts to her 12.5k followers. She may, of course, feel exactly as R said she did but then why would she choose to wear clothes that show off her figure so well?

To me, I feel it’s just another engagement tool for Rachel.
Hmm really shy hiding her body

Reactions: 8

Shes about an hour if not more away from Unmumsy Mum. Not miles but it's quite a trek and were PTWM lives is absolute carnage in the summer. Also the roads down to Torbay are always in the news about crashes etc. I live where Unmumsy Mum does and very rarely venture down to Torbay.

Reactions: 4
Nothing on her instagram in genuine anymore ,it’s forced and fake. Those poor kids actions are planned and dramatised for what 🤷‍♀️ I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth anymore. When she screams troll and tells stories like that I want proof. I wish half the people that follow her saw through it all as much as some of us do.

Rach if you’re reading, your gobby eldest was sickening towards your partner this week, I was embarrassed for him and some of us are genuinely concerned for him. You seriously need to google the meaning of the word trolling and stop lying to everyone about everything all the time.

Reactions: 18
R should watch Saturday night takeaway and take a leaf out of that woman's book who WORKS for free for the charity she set up after her 9 week old baby died.

That's how you help people. Not by fraudulently claiming money off people on the internet whilst also accepting thousands of pounds worth of gifts from companies

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.