Part Time Working Mummy #22 All old mugs are thrown away, apart from Birdboy he can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously. This is her bleeping job now, apparently. So she says. Pays for her kids Christmas and that. How unprofessional she can’t even pronounce the product she’s being paid to promote? I despair. Work hard 9-5 all year, already terrified of going back after maternity leave even though I’ve not stopped yet and cunts like her make money at the drop of a hat.
Oh Jesus, at least google the pronunciation of a product you are ‘attempting’ to sell.
bleeping Kin-no-ah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I do wonder what J’s new role entails?
Wash sick bedding
Clean all dishes R has used
Wipe R’s arse
Hold R’s tit to W’s mouth
Hand feed her

So I do wonder what J’s new role entails?
Wash sick bedding
Clean all dishes R has used
Wipe R’s arse
Hold R’s tit to W’s mouth
Hand feed her
Wasn’t he ‘working late’ last night? Maybe he’s a taxi driver? Bus driver? Visiting a brothel?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s the high chair I use, and it is completely safe. No less so than any other high chair.

Reactions: 6
PC Josh Marshall (Role Change) What was the change other than being R's fulltime dogsbody?
Could this be cause he's a tit human the amount of stuff that goes on, and his total inappropriate behaviour with teenage girls

• Wow
I was blocked by PTWM today. I don’t follow her page, I just called her fulltimeworkshymummy on a post of Davina’s. She sees everything. She has enough time to see everything. I have an account with 180k followers (it’s relating to pop culture) so I know what it’s like having an account that size and trust me. You don’t need a team to vet the comments. She might say she doesn’t get through all her messages well, she’s a liar because unless you have over 300,000 followers, you can manage the traffic.

Also, jokes on her because I can use my other account to take the piss out of her

Starting with her yellow manky teeth
Is your big account hunsnet cos it is tooooo funny

Reactions: 2
Her recent stories are proof she reads tattle!! 😂😂😂😂 and I'm also certain shes writing "iv had so many messages asking..." because we keep saying it on here! Just to piss us off even more 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was blocked by PTWM today. I don’t follow her page, I just called her fulltimeworkshymummy on a post of Davina’s. She sees everything. She has enough time to see everything. I have an account with 180k followers (it’s relating to pop culture) so I know what it’s like having an account that size and trust me. You don’t need a team to vet the comments. She might say she doesn’t get through all her messages well, she’s a liar because unless you have over 300,000 followers, you can manage the traffic.

Also, jokes on her because I can use my other account to take the piss out of her

Starting with her yellow manky teeth
I don't follow her page either, but I keep checking to see if I've been blocked. I left a comment on someone's page who I know she follows saying something about her. Not proper slagging her off or anything but against her none the less. She doesn't half love that blocked button!

I had a feeling Josh was no longer a police officer, she hasnt shown him in his uniform in a long time and she used to love doing that every now and again.

Reactions: 5
I went on to her latest post when it was first up (horrifying picture but I hate all fresh out the womb pictures personally) and it said 17 comments. Then I clicked and it only had 3?! I know bots come up instantly but surely not that amount? Maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: 3
I went on to her latest post when it was first up (horrifying picture but I hate all fresh out the womb pictures personally) and it said 17 comments. Then I clicked and it only had 3?! I know bots come up instantly but surely not that amount? Maybe I’m wrong.
It’s not a pretty picture. I’m sure the world and his wife are praising her for spawning the next messiah but I think babies are only truly beautiful to their parents. Other people’s newborns do nothing for me 🤣

• Haha
It’s not a pretty picture. I’m sure the world and his wife are praising her for spawning the next messiah but I think babies are only truly beautiful to their parents. Other people’s newborns do nothing for me 🤣
I thought both of mine were beautiful when they were first born. Looking back, they looked like some weird alien type things. Must be something to do with Mother Nature making us not reject our unfortunate looking newborns 😂

They look so much cuter once they’ve settled into their skin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we shouldn't comment on looks, I know it's nasty and nothing to do with the fact she's a lying, theiving witch with extremely dodgy morals but Jesus Christ that is some extensive dental work to get teeth to grow to that angle. How the hell can they bite down on a cardboard ryvita

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we shouldn't comment on looks, I know it's nasty and nothing to do with the fact she's a lying, theiving witch with extremely dodgy morals but Jesus Christ that is some extensive dental work to get teeth to grow to that angle. How the hell can they bite down on a cardboard ryvita
Her teeth were never that bad before braces?!

Reactions: 7
They were crooked before braces but I never thought they were horrible. I actually really don’t like the American mega straight veneer types. Hoping the level out in the end because my god.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.