Part Time Working Mummy #22 All old mugs are thrown away, apart from Birdboy he can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in her post she says she has the chia seeds one...can’t even remember what flavour (or is it a scent rachioe?) she ate. Because we all know she didn’t eat them, she will fill the tin up with caramacs!

This just made me laugh so much "trying to get the nation fit and healthy" with kin oh wah Ryvita that shes PAID to plug. She gives no shits about anyone's health.
Not least her own health. The amount of sugar they eat is appalling. She’ll have no gnashers left soon. #hereshoping

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was blocked by PTWM today. I don’t follow her page, I just called her fulltimeworkshymummy on a post of Davina’s. She sees everything. She has enough time to see everything. I have an account with 180k followers (it’s relating to pop culture) so I know what it’s like having an account that size and trust me. You don’t need a team to vet the comments. She might say she doesn’t get through all her messages well, she’s a liar because unless you have over 300,000 followers, you can manage the traffic.

Also, jokes on her because I can use my other account to take the piss out of her

Starting with her yellow manky teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Shameless plug of her mates business. I have my own design company and porky penguin have copied some of my designs as well as other designers. I work my ass off to be original and design stuff that hasn’t been done before and you’ve got this knobhead who’s mate happens to have 180,000 followers profiting from mine and others ideas. They’re clearly well matched as pals. No shame.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why does she share things like this that make her sound amazing? It’s pathetic. What does she actually do herself when she “supports small businesses”?

1. Posts a story saying “this company is lush, give them a follow”.
2. Sits back on her arse whilst her sheep go and follow said account.
3. Remains seated whilst said followers place orders for pointless tat because Queen R has said it’s lush.
4. Receive praise from small business-owner for saving their livelihood, despite still sitting on her arse.
5. Share praise publicly so everyone can see what a hero she is.
6. Receive free tit in the post from small business as thanks for DOING duck ALL.

It doesn’t cost her any time or money at all yet she benefits from praise and gifts.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Have finally caught up on these threads - found PTWM when she posted the tattle rant (someone else I follow had shared it, can't remember who), and came over to tattle after MOD/Alicegate was outed. Always thought there was something fake about PTWM but can't believe the scale of it, especially ignoring messages from really vulnerable people asking for help. I've had nice replies from a few 'influencers' over nothing serious.

Anyway, what I came to say was I feel like, since there are strict advertising guidelines on insta now and the ASA ban posts (occasionally, anyway) there should be some kind of rule against brands deleting comments/blocking users who question their advertising. If they stand by using people like PTWM (can't bring myself to call her Rachaelelelele) they should be accountable and reply to any comments, or at least leave them visible. Free speech and all that?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
PC Josh Marshall (Role Change) What was the change other than being R's fulltime dogsbody?
Hes probably been sacked because of safeguarding issues 😂😂😂 and she still cant even pronounce words right on her latest tit ad that ryvita have probs forced her to share because of all the negative press they are getting. My piss has well and truly boiled over now 😂

Reactions: 8
Bet that 'Quin O Ahh' ryvita with healthy topping got scraped straight in the bin and got nowhere near her manky mouth.

How lucky everyone wanted to know where the pug card came from and she had a chance to tag her mate's business.

What the duck happened to all her DA 'work' now she's just a walking billboard for desperate companies and her friends that sell tit.

duck OFF! (Rachaeaeaeaele. Not you lot!)

Reactions: 13
Seriously. This is her bleeping job now, apparently. So she says. Pays for her kids Christmas and that. How unprofessional she can’t even pronounce the product she’s being paid to promote? I despair. Work hard 9-5 all year, already terrified of going back after maternity leave even though I’ve not stopped yet and cunts like her make money at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 15
Seriously. This is her bleeping job now, apparently. So she says. Pays for her kids Christmas and that. How unprofessional she can’t even pronounce the product she’s being paid to promote? I despair. Work hard 9-5 all year, already terrified of going back after maternity leave even though I’ve not stopped yet and cunts like her make money at the drop of a hat.
Sickening, isn’t it. Friend of mine is a teacher. She got pregnant accidentally September 2018, worked up until the day before the baby was born in June then was back in September with her new class. She could have taken more leave and kept the job but couldn’t afford the reduced pay of maternity as they’d not have met the mortgage repayments. Her baby is two months older than Wilby and in nursery two days a week and with her mum another two days, she has negotiated Fridays off and that’s it. She literally can’t afford to have her baby breastfeeding morning, noon and night and she works really hard 34 hours a week most likely for a hell of a lot less money than R gets for lounging in bed being a selfish bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I think they need to cap advertising like this on Instagram ... it’s boring. Every desperate influencer with a couple hundred thousand followers ,selling products they couldn’t really give a tit about until the pay check comes in. She certainly does not make me want to go buy a pack Ryvitas .... the woman that called her husband a knob for giving his kids fruit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate these seats, never think they look safe. Still, he’s one step closer to the McDonald’s breakfasts 👍🏻 Good luck, Prince W, head of the table.
This story gave me a heart attack... first time iv ever seen a seat like that and they just look so dangerous...accidents happen and if one of the other kids accidentally knock him and knock it loose..he would be straight on the floor!!!!

Reactions: 6
I was blocked by PTWM today. I don’t follow her page, I just called her fulltimeworkshymummy on a post of Davina’s. She sees everything. She has enough time to see everything. I have an account with 180k followers (it’s relating to pop culture) so I know what it’s like having an account that size and trust me. You don’t need a team to vet the comments. She might say she doesn’t get through all her messages well, she’s a liar because unless you have over 300,000 followers, you can manage the traffic.

Also, jokes on her because I can use my other account to take the piss out of her

Starting with her yellow manky teeth
It will be boiling her blood that those comments are on Davinas post and she has no control to delete them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just new that was gonna be an add when she started on about the rude cards. That whole syory was cock and bull. Seehow easy he lies fall out of her gutter mouth.

Reactions: 10
This story gave me a heart attack... first time iv ever seen a seat like that and they just look so dangerous...accidents happen and if one of the other kids accidentally knock him and knock it loose..he would be straight on the floor!!!!
I had one of those for both my grandchildren and they are perfectly safe. I was worried at first but they quite solid and don’t move.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.