Part Time Working Mummy #22 All old mugs are thrown away, apart from Birdboy he can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Wilby looks just like Josh and Samantha’s youngest son, Issac
And yes, Rachaeleleeal put the toothless kid up to that comment today. She always says obsessed.
Oh goodness I don't see it at all. I was actually wondering if J was Es biological dad. I think out of all the kids they are so similar.

Reactions: 1
Her stories today- Wilby won’t let her out of her sight so she’s had to stay on the sofa...just like every other day then! (Except when she’s getting eyelashes/eyebrows/hair or nails done- which she never has anxiety leaving the house for!) 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
That initial viral post - random woman (who clearly doesn’t exist) inspired me to work less because I want to spends more time with my kids... complete bull. She wanted to work less because she’s a lazy bleep.

She’s so cute replying to herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh ok. Cant say I've ever seen her bio dad myself. Not that it's any of my business but I'm just constantly suspicious of her.
It was discussed before, a few people wondered if she was actually j's given the affair (allegedly) started whilst she was pregnant with e but she is the image of her dad, I'm sure much to the disappointment of r. Ha it would be weird not to be suspicious of her given the amount she contradicts herself and the stories she invents!

Reactions: 7
It was discussed before, a few people wondered if she was actually j's given the affair (allegedly) started whilst she was pregnant with e but she is the image of her dad, I'm sure much to the disappointment of r. Ha it would be weird not to be suspicious of her given the amount she contradicts herself and the stories she invents!
Oh thanks I must have a read through previous threads

Reactions: 3
Stating you appreciate all genders and be sexualities doesn’t mean you actually do.

They are as bad as Rachel; preaching kindness and acceptance whilst harbouring vile feelings and opinions. Nasty.
Sounds a bit like the Mary Shortle Shop in Leeds who are racist.

Reactions: 1
Looks like R has Made the most of her time sat on her arse today by having a good scroll through tattle. Her new long ass post which u guessed it is all about her and her teeth is just what we all wanted to see. Oh and not forgetting the hooves pic just to add to it. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh duck off Rachellleeee, as if you would’ve done anything if you could’ve anyway?

We all know that J cooks and you have a cleaner, dog walker and a gardener.

You are a lazy twit.

P.s your teeth look like they’re wearing yellow disco flares #imatroll 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No filter at all on that grid post is there? Her eyes are TOTALLY that blue. That book has paid for so much, incredible really, considering her grasp of the English language is tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.