Part Time Working Mummy #22 All old mugs are thrown away, apart from Birdboy he can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who the two poorly children were being cared for by whilst she was killing herself laughing at her latest “tit mum” antics in the car for half an hour. Oh, of course, it’ll be Josh. Because she can’t do the school run with the baby when she could be lazing around at home, but when there’s vomit to be cleared up, she can easily get out on the school run. Always takes the easier option and gives Josh the crap jobs! Unless she just left the girls alone 🤷🏼‍♀️

I also don’t know why she’s laughing that Isaac found cards with words like dick and fanny on them. He’s 9 ffs.

Reactions: 18
The vomit came out of nowhere?! They had a temperature, T last night lighting the matches didn’t seem mega sick, B now has a temperature, suddenly people are VOMITING HORRIFICALLY. SOBBING.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's probably bleeping food poisoning seeing as she cooked the dinner. T certainly didn't seem particularly ill when she was lighting matches or shoveling in dinner and telling Rachaeaeaele her potatoes were better than Josh's potatoes.

Reactions: 16
I wonder who the two poorly children were being cared for by whilst she was killing herself laughing at her latest “tit mum” antics in the car for half an hour. Oh, of course, it’ll be Josh. Because she can’t do the school run with the baby when she could be lazing around at home, but when there’s vomit to be cleared up, she can easily get out on the school run. Always takes the easier option and gives Josh the crap jobs! Unless she just left the girls alone 🤷🏼‍♀️

I also don’t know why she’s laughing that Isaac found cards with words like dick and fanny on them. He’s 9 ffs.
Im sure Edie found the sweary cards years ago and she filmed her reading them too

Reactions: 5
Im sure Edie found the sweary cards years ago and she filmed her reading them too
yes she did, she was maybe 5 at the time and was reading a card that said something about twit on it. I remember thinking then it was so wrong but all the comments were laughing about it with her so thought it was just me being a prude. Although i use that word a lot (and worse) to me a 5 year old shouldn't know it nor should they be encouraged and laughed at for reading it out.

Reactions: 14
yes she did, she was maybe 5 at the time and was reading a card that said something about twit on it. I remember thinking then it was so wrong but all the comments were laughing about it with her so thought it was just me being a prude. Although i use that word a lot (and worse) to me a 5 year old shouldn't know it nor should they be encouraged and laughed at for reading it out.
Even if children do hear those words, I think it’s really important to teach them that they are not suitable for children to use. I have a lot of friends who don’t have children and are forever dropping f bombs around them as they’re not used to having to censor themselves and it’s been the same since they were 4/5 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s just one of those things, my kids have a laugh about it but I tell them it’s not appropriate for them to repeat it. I don’t have sweary cards or anything in the house as I don’t want it to become so normal to them that they start using the words themselves.

Rachel is foul-mouthed and constantly swears around all the kids, even the baby, without telling them it’s not polite. Betsy swears, Tallulah swears (remember the “duck your best friend TikTok video?) and I’m sure it won’t be long before Edie does too 🙄

Reactions: 13
Even if children do hear those words, I think it’s really important to teach them that they are not suitable for children to use. I have a lot of friends who don’t have children and are forever dropping f bombs around them as they’re not used to having to censor themselves and it’s been the same since they were 4/5 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s just one of those things, my kids have a laugh about it but I tell them it’s not appropriate for them to repeat it. I don’t have sweary cards or anything in the house as I don’t want it to become so normal to them that they start using the words themselves.

Rachel is foul-mouthed and constantly swears around all the kids, even the baby, without telling them it’s not polite. Betsy swears, Tallulah swears (remember the “duck your best friend TikTok video?) and I’m sure it won’t be long before Edie does too 🙄
I’m the same my two are 6 and 10 and their dad loves heavy metal so obviously they’ve heard swear words since the were young and I have younger brothers who forget and swear around them 🙈 my kids know not to repeat anything, in the same way I knew when I was growing up!

Reactions: 9
She finds the slightest thing funny. The story with the cards for example...was i supposed to laugh?? Sorry i forgot as really didn't see the funny side.

Reactions: 10
She finds the slightest thing funny. The story with the cards for example...was i supposed to laugh?? Sorry i forgot as really didn't see the funny side.
The card didnt even say fanny. It said lady bits... she needs to stop teaching her kids those nasty words! So inappropriate. Really irrates me.

Reactions: 10
MILLIONS OF MESSAGES!!!
How the duck does she know, I doubt she can count past 10

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well this made me think of a certain someone 😂

1D1A4235-6F73-4D2F-9318-C9C99A7D0283.jpeg

So that entire set of stories was basically just to promote these tit cards. No one messaged you, Rach. Bet Isaac doesn’t even have party to go to later.
This is one of her friends companies, she was at all her book launches with her

• Haha
millions of messages about the cards but cant read messages from DA victims wanting help :unsure:

Reactions: 30
Her stupid faces and tutting noises for her ads 🤢 and kids not just being sick - they are “projectile vomiting “ can no one in that house do anything that she doesn’t dramatise !! bleeping boring

No doubt they will be crying silent tears later as their projectile vomit becomes too horrific for them.

Funny how she gets “millions of messages “ about all her crap - but never sees the people wanting help or answers !!

‘Quin-oh-ah’...I was waiting for her pronunciation on this one! Do your research love. Surprised we didn’t get a story about it!

• Haha
‘Quin-oh-ah’...I was waiting for her pronunciation on this one! Do your research love. Surprised we didn’t get a story about it!
This just made me laugh so much "trying to get the nation fit and healthy" with kin oh wah Ryvita that shes PAID to plug. She gives no shits about anyone's health.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.