Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I did some 'work' with the RAC this morning, I'm helping them look into road safety and car maintenance.

What I actually did was fill out a survey about my car breakdown cover but you know what...if it's good enough for her, it's good enough for me!

Tomorrow I'm 'working' with Morrisons when I go in to get something for dinner and Thursday I'm 'campaigning' for my son's school when I turn up for parents evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Wotsit

VIP Member
I think the problem with the ads is the fact she's doing everything she's asked to weather she uses it or not. Along with them all being shit.

Advertises a mat (when pregnant) and says how helpful it is how much it's helped her blah blah blah. Mat comes with a warning its not suitable for use in pregnancy.

Advertises Lidl (or Aldi) wipes and nappies. Uses pampers.

Advertises reusable nappies. Uses pampers.

Promotes healty for life, 5 portions of fruit and veg a day, home cooked meals ect ect. Takes kids to McDonald's 5 days a week for breakfast and calls her husband a knob head for making the kids eat fruit with he breakfast he made them.

Promotes breastfeed (great thing to do) but fails to mention she's also bottle feeding when the aptimal was spotted on a story

Anti bullying ambassador. Yet she bullies her husband and his sons on a daily basis and records it for content.

Promotes patchwork family's and parental alienation . Stops 4 out of 6 kids seeing their other parents and tried to stop the 5th but lost that one.

The list goes on and on and on.

And then there's the PayPal and go fund me donations that are still unaccounted for 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Huncity

I was blocked by PTWM today. I don’t follow her page, I just called her fulltimeworkshymummy on a post of Davina’s. She sees everything. She has enough time to see everything. I have an account with 180k followers (it’s relating to pop culture) so I know what it’s like having an account that size and trust me. You don’t need a team to vet the comments. She might say she doesn’t get through all her messages well, she’s a liar because unless you have over 300,000 followers, you can manage the traffic.

Also, jokes on her because I can use my other account to take the piss out of her

Starting with her yellow manky teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 43

imjustscrolling

Sorry to interrupt but I just noticed out the corner of my eye that the woman on the bus in front of me is on Tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Bingewatcher92

Her recent story about mens mental health has really angered me and pissed me right off... shes got a fucking nerve. I messaged her about 6 month when I naively thought she would help asking for advice and charities for mens mental health and she never replied or even looked at the message! My partner has severe mental health troubles atm and I really needed help then.
Don't fucking add swipe ups or promote shit you have no intentions of helping people with!
I messaged her to regarding my fiancé’s mental health problems. Sadly he commuted suicide in June last year. She never responded.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Ozzy11

Sorry but she is fucking vile...i have had enough..plus her new best mate @ingridiwantyouinmylife omg what a pair of vain deluded twats they are!!! My mates daughter works in a cafe bistro place in torbay ..wont say where..apparently ingrid was slagging off rachelllllleeeeeeaaaon to her mate didnt care who could hear them..hilarious!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Partofthefam

View attachment 76746

What absolute tosh. Even a parent has their limits when their child constantly embellishes the truth.
Why does she refuse to realise that life is not black and white? As an adult with her own children she should understand this. She still has a long way to go with her parenting yet. They may still turn on her in years to come.
I have a family member that doesn't tell the entire truth and eventually I've had to pull away from them. It's tiring.
She made herself a father-less (if you can even call it that) daughter!!! No-one disowned her, she made her choice, her dad was always there for her and still would be had she not made the choice to be a massive lying wank stain. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Here’s a story about me;
I met my partner when his son was 8 months old. His mother had walked out when he was 6 months, after having come back several times over the previous 4.
I have taken on that boy as my own, and don’t see any other way it could happen?! I saw a baby with no mum, my heart broke! I feel anger towards his BM. And I will never refer to myself as his mum, even though he calls me mama which I love honestly I always want him to know about his mum. I have tried multiple times with her to set up access and contact so her boy doesn’t get too hurt by all this.
She’s not a good person, and some of the things she did while pregnant and with her son were ‘horrific’.
I’m never going to say he’s my son, or try and take his mums place; because psychologically that would ruin his life.
My nephew has also been removed from his mum and now has no contact: still i acknowledge his mother because that’s part of him.

Those boys will not thank her for it. And it won’t be long till they’re acting on that resentment, and want to be near their mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Mememe13

Shameless plug of her mates business. I have my own design company and porky penguin have copied some of my designs as well as other designers. I work my ass off to be original and design stuff that hasn’t been done before and you’ve got this knobhead who’s mate happens to have 180,000 followers profiting from mine and others ideas. They’re clearly well matched as pals. No shame.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
I know we shouldn't comment on looks, I know it's nasty and nothing to do with the fact she's a lying, theiving bitch with extremely dodgy morals but Jesus Christ that is some extensive dental work to get teeth to grow to that angle. How the hell can they bite down on a cardboard ryvita
This pic is only 18 months old but she looks so so different. And to be honest I think she looks quite lovely here.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Missyboo

So
This pic is only 18 months old but she looks so so different. And to be honest I think she looks quite lovely here.
pains me to say it but she does look really pretty here. Her teeth are lovely. Do you think her her orthodontist is a tattler ?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😜😜

• Haha
Haven’t been on in a few days so need to read latest posts but I just wanted some advice.

If someone (hypothetically) contacted a journalist who had covered stories about influencers and they wanted some information on certain people, what sort of information would be useful for the person to provide.

Hypothetically
I think if I were asked for information on an Rachaeaele I would struggle not to tell them every little thing and I'd be there for days!

For me though I think the things that I'd want looking into most would be...
1. Where has all the paypal money gone, nobody has had any sort of accurate or precise breakdown of where those funds are going. If they have been spent paying Rachaeaeaele a wage (for doing what exactly?!), as we all now assume, why is that not made clear on her page asking for donations. It shouldn't be about clever wording and us having to work it out, it should be clear as day that money isn't going to go to charity or people in need. And why does she block them and shout troll when anyone asks, rather than actually explain...

2. Where is the money from the Go Fund me accounts set up to help buy her house.

3. What has happened to her domestic abuse 'work' she appears to now do none or very little (even though she's always in meetings) and how is she able to still pass herself off as some sort of saviour when she doesn't seem to do anything.

4. Why is she claiming to be there to help people experiencing domestic abuse and then not answering messages or answering them 5 months late with 'that's shit babe'

5. How can she preach about healthy relationships and claim to be an advocate for people fleeing emotional abuse when she treats and speaks to her husband the way she does. Role reversed we'd all be screaming emotional abuse if she was treated the way she treats him and the way she encourages her kids to treat him.

6. Why does she advertise everything and anything under the sun and seems to now be just a outlet for promoting small businesses.

7. Why does she snort like a bastard pig every 3 seconds.

8. Why are her eyelashes so fucking ridiculous.

Admittedly, the last 2 are just my own personal questions...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
millions of messages about the cards but cant read messages from DA victims wanting help :unsure:

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So today - Betsy got Wilby up and R had to go and find him. All the other kids were dressed already so assuming they either did that without her help or Betsy organised them.

Seb, who seems a genuinely sweet lad, cooked dinner for himself and three younger siblings whilst R looked on and criticised everything he did.

Tallulah almost choked the baby on a fruit pouch. I thought the recommended weaning age was six months? He’s only just five. And those pouches have ALWAYS said to feed on to a spoon even to older babies let alone small ones who’ve never eaten before 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fucksake. As someone who has tried 8 years to conceive a third child, it pisses me off to watch her make a living out pf fucking parenting up so badly.

Reactions: 29
Edie wasn't told to say that at all was she 😂 😂 Rachaeaeaele just happened to have the camera on her, with her looking straight at it and she just happened to say 'I'm obsessed with this kid'

What the fuck is wrong with her sheep that they can't see it's all an act...it's all fake and false and fucking lies. She tells a story and contradicts herself even as she's telling it, she clearly primes Edie on what to say so she can then film it, Betsy is just Rachaeaeaele mark 2 and it shows more every day even though it's rammed down our throats repeatedly that Betsy is a kind kid and a good kid. The ONLY one who acts naturally in front of that fucking phone that's pointed at them 24/7 is Wilby and will only last until he can understand enough to be told what to do and say when it's pointed at him.

AND her content is so fucking dull and repetitive! Wilby, ad, Wilby and her tit, ad, Betsy sneering at her siblings while we're being told she's kind, ad, Wilby and her tit, ad, Betsy is amazing, ad, Josh being spoken to like shit by the whole lot of them, ad, Wilby and her tit, ad, help me I'm being trolled, ad, Wilby and her tit, had this letter from school, ad, had a call from school, ad, Wilby and her tit...on FUCKING repeat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28