Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she said during her Tattle rant snot fest that she has an accountant who can account for every penny that has gone in and out of her PayPal account 😂 I wonder if this was the same ‘accountant’ who was messaging her supporters asking them to send house deposit donations directly to her bank account (and provided the account number and sort code!) or PayPal rather than a go fund me 🙄
I've obviously said dentist too much lol i meant dementia obviously.

Ah yes the accountant that has all the records that can show where money has been spent......I'm gathering that person is just as fictitious as the woman on the bridge, the woman in mothercare and all the doctors/surgeons who weep when they meet her

Oh yes wasn't there talk of her being sacked from her job because she was stealing or was that a thread on someone else?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Terry Mitchell is the mate of her ex husband ‘Tony’.

Though at least her & Josh were able to pay their £17,000 grand debt off quickly 😉 #Paypal

Reactions: 11
Is she having a laugh? £160 for that sheepskin tit! Plus I know she’s got the pram handwarmer thing too and that was £30. Raking it in she is.
Also, that swipe up to the programme. Doesn’t she see that her children are being exposed to so much that they will probably all suffer from mental health problems. She needs to protect them and not expose them.

Terry Mitchell is the mate of her ex husband ‘Tony’.

Though at least her & Josh were able to pay their £17,000 grand debt off quickly 😉 #Paypal
Go Fund 😣

Reactions: 6
Why the hell did she think posting a screen shot of her exes best friend saying that she’s lying about him would get her sympathy?
“How dare he bad mouth me by saying I bad mouth someone else”
Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the hell did she think posting a screen shot of her exes best friend saying that she’s lying about him would get her sympathy?
So much dislike and suspicion around this woman, but according to her she is the poor little victim. No smoke without fire Rachealeeeaee. I would love to know what Terry has on her.

Reactions: 7
Betsy: “it’s been here longer than you” is basically like saying “you’re not my real dad” let’s be honest
Meanwhile wilby is falling out of his bouncy chair that she’s failed to strap him into
Business as usual then

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Betsy: “it’s been here longer than you” is basically like saying “you’re not my real dad” let’s be honest
Meanwhile wilby is falling out of his bouncy chair that she’s failed to strap him into
Business as usual then
Yeah I thought that was a bit below the belt, B not only said it twice but R captioned the story with it.

Making room for new tit is hardly OCD, the man is tidying up the cupboards FFS. Or trying to.

Also those brown transparent mugs look exactly like what my primary school teachers in the 80s had their coffee in 😂 although knowing R they are probably £50 each or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How Josh keeps his patience I don't know. They're so bleeping rude to him.

And that ridiculous fake laugh she does, I couldn't live with someone who sounded like she does it would drive me insane.

Reactions: 15
No Rachel, nobody is paying any attention to him sliding down out of his bouncy chair because you were so desperate for content you didn't strap him in!!! Useless

Reactions: 6
No one needs that many mugs for two people who consume hot drinks. Two cupboards?? Stupid dick. Josh is right. Get rid of the tit OR stop buying more wank.

Reactions: 5
Call them out on Twitter/fb x
Done!

All the comments are still on Davinas story. I supose R can't exactly contact her to say Hi Davina, would you mind removing a load of troll messages from your IG. Make her look like a right tit.
But they’re best friends now. Don’t you know she spent a whole hour chatting with her. 🙄 Highly unlikely, you’re nothing to her Rachael.

How Josh keeps his patience I don't know. They're so bleeping rude to him.

And that ridiculous fake laugh she does, I couldn't live with someone who sounded like she does it would drive me insane.
And she grunts like a pig 🐷

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wish Josh would grow some balls and walk away. Racheaeaeaeaeeleeee and Betsy talk to him like utter shite. Surely his sister watches her stories?! I know she’s Racheaeaeaeaeeleeee’s bestie but come on!! Also, am I the only one who thinks Betsy flirts with him?! 😷

Reactions: 8
Wish Josh would grow some balls and walk away. Racheaeaeaeaeeleeee and Betsy talk to him like utter shite. Surely his sister watches her stories?! I know she’s Racheaeaeaeaeeleeee’s bestie but come on!! Also, am I the only one who thinks Betsy flirts with him?! 😷
Maybe she hides her stories from family, she's admitted before that she hides certain stories from Josh (mainly where she's belittling him or taking the piss out of him)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.