Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can cook when she wants to, she just chooses not to.

I think it says a lot about her behaviour that Tallulah’s first thought is to compare her cooking with Josh’s and tell her it’s better than his. She then asks Isaac if hers is better than his dad’s 🙄 poor kid.

Also, “didn’t cook enough for me”... I bet that’s controlling language so Josh/her followers are concerned about her. I BET the plate beside T is her food. Can’t be Betsy’s as she’s veggie and pretty sure there’s meat on the plate. Could be Seb’s but it seems more likely to me that she’s stood up to film them then will sit and eat.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The “tit mum what am I like” act from her and other influencers is sooooo boring and transparent. Yeah you burnt the potatoes, I’ve done it before. She probably left them in extra long for content.

Reactions: 11
Why does she do that stupid bleeping fake laugh? I'm aware I'm getting irrationally irritated by it but come on...:rolleyes:

And why would loads of people message her after a quick glance of a book in the background, or half a word on a jumper. People are either actually that sad and desperate to be like her or she is a liar...tricky one...

Reactions: 9
Why is the latest parent thing to try to be the shittiest mother out there instead of aspiring to be the best and being the best role model you can be for your family. Urgh she’s an idiot.

Reactions: 18
Probably has to do all the over time he can now that all her adds are drying up, oh besides from ryvita that will make her tit as much out her ass as much as she does out her mouth
Seems as gusto have completely blanked her 🤣🤣. She really tried to get her own code ha ha .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a different wax melt company from the one she found in the back of the cupboard- so she’s tagged 2 different companies in a day.

Also, what is with the bowl of tomatoes on the table at every dinner?? Is it a new hitch thing??

And while I’m here, she has fresh flowers everywhere, all the time. Obvs not in her overdraft any more then! Though they’re probably all thank you ones for being amazing! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Seems as gusto have completely blanked her 🤣🤣. She really tried to get her own code ha ha .
She did, that was funny AF and what got me is, every customer gets given codes to share, I know as I like a box every now and again. I could give you all a code now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="Lucyinthesky88, post: 818790, member: 21049"

I don’t think I’ve ever been sent flowers from a friend.
[/QUOTE]
I don't think I've ever been sent flowers from my fiance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet that is because you can't edit or delete other users tweets and she can't take being exposed constantly 🤔
Possibly, she popped up as partimeworkingmummy in a post by actress Fay Ripley for women’s aid but her account is not live.
Again something does not add up, it was promoting her Tee-shirts that apparently all proceeds were going to, more shade going on hey

Reactions: 3
It’s a different wax melt company from the one she found in the back of the cupboard- so she’s tagged 2 different companies in a day.

Also, what is with the bowl of tomatoes on the table at every dinner?? Is it a new hitch thing??

And while I’m here, she has fresh flowers everywhere, all the time. Obvs not in her overdraft any more then! Though they’re probably all thank you ones for being amazing! 🙄
I keep my tomatoes in the fruit bowl but there’s always other fruit there too.

Reactions: 1
I really find it odd that she says she doesn't have a code, because literally every single person that sings up, has a code on their account to share. That's why I believe the ones she's sharing is actually hers. She'll get £15 for every person that signs up! No way on gods earth would she share someone elses code and allow them to have credit instead of her!

Reactions: 8
I really find it odd that she says she doesn't have a code, because literally every single person that sings up, has a code on their account to share. That's why I believe the ones she's sharing is actually hers. She'll get £15 for every person that signs up! No way on gods earth would she share someone elses code and allow them to have credit instead of her!
i think your right or its because she wants her box for free.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.