Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish Josh would grow some balls and walk away. Racheaeaeaeaeeleeee and Betsy talk to him like utter shite. Surely his sister watches her stories?! I know she’s Racheaeaeaeaeeleeee’s bestie but come on!! Also, am I the only one who thinks Betsy flirts with him?! 😷
Yep agree about the B thing with J. Really uncomfortable.
Didn't his sister talk to him like tit in that story the other week at her party?
Seems like that's what he's used to sadly.
Or maybe he gets off on it and likes a bit of domination 😮

Reactions: 6
Betsy is 14 and living under josh’s roof. Without him, she’d be looking for her dinner in the bin, so she needs to talk to him with respect. It might be alien to her shark lookalike bleep of a mother but she’s old enough to know better

Reactions: 13
There is no respect. Her mother stands by and allows her child , to speak to her husband like utter tit. And she does this , because all the kids see R speak to J like utter tit . I couldn’t watch those stories , with B’s mouth running off at J. And then oh look the baby prince is hanging out of his chair .....

Reactions: 10
Betsy is 14 and living under josh’s roof. Without him, she’d be looking for her dinner in the bin, so she needs to talk to him with respect. It might be alien to her shark lookalike bleep of a mother but she’s old enough to know better
Shes actually 15.......16 in the Summer

Reactions: 3
I bet none of her amazing followers/sheep have noticed that the messiah isn’t strapped in to his chair and could of potentially fell out as they would b to busy praising her for being relatable with the mug collection

Reactions: 5
There is no respect. Her mother stands by and allows her child , to speak to her husband like utter tit. And she does this , because all the kids see R speak to J like utter tit . I couldn’t watch those stories , with B’s mouth running off at J. And then oh look the baby prince is hanging out of his chair .....
This is the example they are setting for their kids. That the girls can talk down to their partners and the boys will roll over and take it. I wonder how Betsy speaks to her boyfriend.

Reactions: 4
I assume she’s today hand delivering the mugs they no longer want to one of the many charities she does so much work for?! Also, even in the sale emma bridgewater is expensive.

Reactions: 8
I assume she’s today hand delivering the mugs they no longer want to one of the many charities she does so much work for?! Also, even in the sale emma bridgewater is expensive.
That'll go down on the next cobbled together newsletter about donations that doesn't actually tell anyone anything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone who bangs on about helping others and being so kind and helpful, she doesn’t half get a lot of stuff sent to her by her “friends” (latest is flowers from her “friend” Emily who was a “warrior” that R rescued 🙄).

I don’t think I’ve ever been sent flowers from a friend.

Reactions: 9
For someone who bangs on about helping others and being so kind and helpful, she doesn’t half get a lot of stuff sent to her by her “friends” (latest is flowers from her “friend” Emily who was a “warrior” that R rescued 🙄).

I don’t think I’ve ever been sent flowers from a friend.
Shes only tagging them so they send her more tit 😂😂 and guaranteed those flowers are because she cried about ss the other day! And yet again pretending to be thick pronouncing words... zzzzzz

Reactions: 7
There’s no way you bought those wax melts yourself Racheee...someone #gifted then to you and you were so busy you just ‘chucked them in the back of the cupboard’! Rude af.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.