Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know what else she could possibly write about. She’s a tit author, a tit wife and a tit mother.
it'll be overly embellished stories of everything thats been on her SM since the last book was published. Along with various stories of tattle trolls constantly stalking her, turning up at her house, contacting companies she "works" with and crying about Social Services turning up after she neglected to take a child with a suspected broken arm, not just once but 3 times when you include the niece and the 2 accidents S had.

Reactions: 7
Don’t know if I’m just being extra moody but she’s getting right on my last bloody nerve today... someone needs to tell her she doesn’t need to pretend to be thick 😠

Reactions: 12
it'll be overly embellished stories of everything thats been on her SM since the last book was published. Along with various stories of tattle trolls constantly stalking her, turning up at her house, contacting companies she "works" with and crying about Social Services turning up after she neglected to take a child with a suspected broken arm, not just once but 3 times when you include the niece and the 2 accidents S had.
She will write it and change the names

the kids will be called Letsy, Lisacc, Leb, Lallulah, Ledie and Lilby. And then later on in life they can’t sue her for being a liar 🤥

And she is as thick as a whale Omlette. I don’t think it’s pretend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ryveta have blocked my IG account
Me too. All I said was 'Disappointed to see you collaborating with Rachel Hambleton (Part time working mummy) given the unanswered questions about her use of charity funds.'. Shocking...I mean that isn'y even trolling, or hate, or abusive! It's politely worded feedback!

Reactions: 17
I do actually buy the ryvita crackers (not the cardboard type ones) but the association with PTWM and the brand's childish blocking on IG for asking polite questions has put me right off!

Me too. All I said was 'Disappointed to see you collaborating with Rachel Hambleton (Part time working mummy) given the unanswered questions about her use of charity funds.'. Shocking...I mean that isn'y even trolling, or hate, or abusive! It's politely worded feedback!
Maybe we should all send something similar? Easy to ignore one or two but not so much ten or twenty? I'll do it now.

Screenshot_20200122-134510.png

Edited a bit so it didn't look like a cut and paste job and disingenuous.

Nowadays ,if I was to be interested in some ‘influencer’, I would question why are comments are so gushing and always positive. Its not a true reflection and basically bullshite. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
exactly! And the comment about not using a diversity of people was also deleted, the person who wrote it asked why it was deleted and now that comment has gone too

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
why does she not take her dogs out with her when she walks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
why does she not take her dogs out with her when she walks
Because that's what the dog walker is for, she shouldn't be expected to do it herself! What if one of them takes a dump and she has to *shock* pick it up? Don't you know who she is?! 🤣

• Haha
Because that's what the dog walker is for, she shouldn't be expected to do it herself! What if one of them takes a dump and she has to *shock* pick it up? Don't you know who she is?! 🤣
It’s a marvel she’s been able to manage taking the messiah out without Josh 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I do actually buy the ryvita crackers (not the cardboard type ones) but the association with PTWM and the brand's childish blocking on IG for asking polite questions has put me right off!

Maybe we should all send something similar? Easy to ignore one or two but not so much ten or twenty? I'll do it now.

View attachment 74739

Edited a bit so it didn't look like a cut and paste job and disingenuous.
I sent one too. Hopefully people start to sit up and listen

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t know if I’m just being extra moody but she’s getting right on my last bloody nerve today... someone needs to tell her she doesn’t need to pretend to be thick 😠
Long time lurker of this thread but was coming on here to say this! Literally had enough of it! Why pretend you’re as thick as tit and can’t even string a sentence together does my head in! 🤯

Call them out on Twitter/fb x

Reactions: 6
Why does she have to pretend shes thick as tit.. I mean I know she is..but her latest post is so obvious its put on.. anyone with half a brain would understand that riddle made up by a child ffs 🙈 god she irritates the tit out of me
Me too. I’ve just seen it and I want to knock those manky teeth out.
Take the wreath off of the door you lazy cow!! She cackles like demented fool and it’s all fake 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.