Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think R will ever admit to where the money went?

Surely she realises now that it can’t just be brushed under the carpet and that people want answers?

Take note if you’re reading Rachealeeelaa

Reactions: 6

Surely she realises now that it can’t just be brushed under the carpet and that people want answers?

I think she's hoping the whole thing will vanish. But it will always be there bubbling under the surface unfortunately.

There will still be plenty of people donating to her every month too. Most of her supporters won't have a clue about any of this scandal, sad to say :(

Reactions: 5

No I don't think she will. She has been clever in the wording on her website and all her SM posts so technically she has done nothing illegal from what i gather. Immoral on many levels but nothing that she can be charged for.

In the unlikely event the press did pick up on the story and it was published, i think she would just do a MOD and try to fade away without commenting on anything.

She knows the end is on its way that's she's started doing all the tit #ads to get the money coming in and why, since the first questions were asked, she has hardly done anything to help DA victims. Shes posted maybe a handful of stories asking for people to donate items but that's been about it. No stories of getting 6 women and their babies into refuge in one week, no visiting drug laden flats and sharing photos of women's scars from self harm, no social workers or police calling her at 3am because she's the only person that could possibly help what with her being untrained, unqualified and uneducated in safeguarding :rolleyes: And most telling of all, she's done no promoting of her website/paypal funds. She thinks ignoring the issue and blocking anyone that mentions it will make it all stop. It won't and the longer it goes on the more people will see the comments, such as what has been left on Ryvita and Davina's insta's, and they will start looking at the bigger picture and start reading sites like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
No I don't think she will. She has been clever in the wording on her website and all her SM posts so technically she has done nothing illegal from what i gather. Immoral on many levels but nothing that she can be charged for.

In the unlikely event the press did pick up on the story and it was published, i think she would just do a MOD and try to fade away without commenting on anything.

She knows the end is on its way that's she's started doing all the tit #ads to get the money coming in and why, since the first questions were asked, she has hardly done anything to help DA victims. Shes posted maybe a handful of stories asking for people to donate items but that's been about it. No stories of getting 6 women and their babies into refuge in one week, no visiting drug laden flats and sharing photos of women's scars from self harm, no social workers or police calling her at 3am because she's the only person that could possibly help what with her being untrained, unqualified and uneducated in safeguarding :rolleyes: And most telling of all, she's done no promoting of her website/paypal funds. She thinks ignoring the issue and blocking anyone that mentions it will make it all stop. It won't and the longer it goes on the more people will see the comments, such as what has been left on Ryvita and Davina's insta's, and they will start looking at the bigger picture and start reading sites like this.
I know she reads here and I know my comment irked her last time so here it is again...

Bet her arseholes flapping now 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know she reads here and I know my comment irked her last time so here it is again...

Bet her arseholes flapping now 😊
I hope it is. She's raked in thousands over the last couple of years by dishonest and immoral. It always catches up with you in the end. Good luck to her for finding a proper job when she needs or and even more good luck trying to live solely on Josh's wage when the #ads dry up.

Reactions: 5
I hope it is. She's raked in thousands over the last couple of years by dishonest and immoral. It always catches up with you in the end. Good luck to her for finding a proper job when she needs or and even more good luck trying to live solely on Josh's wage when the #ads dry up.
Don’t employers google potential new employees names before taking them on?

She would be screwed 😂

Reactions: 8
Don’t employers google potential new employees names before taking them on?

She would be screwed 😂
Yep, I used to at my last job when we took someone on. Tbh everyone in the area probably knows her first hand anyway, and you never get any locals signing up to defend her.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to pretend shes thick as tit.. I mean I know she is..but her latest post is so obvious its put on.. anyone with half a brain would understand that riddle made up by a child ffs 🙈 god she irritates the tit out of me

• Heart
Why does she have to pretend shes thick as tit.. I mean I know she is..but her latest post is so obvious its put on.. anyone with half a brain would understand that riddle made up by a child ffs 🙈 god she irritates the tit out of me
Maybe it’s her way of trying to be relatable to her adoring fans. Says a lot about what she thinks of them tbh. They’re not the brightest bulbs in the box.

Reactions: 9
Was just going to come on and say this!
She’s always getting a word ‘mixed up’ when she’s attempting to tell a story then acts confused and has to google .. its boring and predictable now, just like most of her content.

Reactions: 16
Was just going to come on and say this!
She’s always getting a word ‘mixed up’ when she’s attempting to tell a story then acts confused and has to google .. its boring and predictable now, just like most of her content.
She never mixes things up when she’s having a go at someone or writing about trolls etc ! Never mixes word up when she’s “writing “ books - and btw rachealeeees we are bored of your over used attempts to make things sound more interesting - silent tears , vomit , horrific , to mention a few !!

Reactions: 14
“Is it skyscraper?”

Bet Josh didn’t even use that word.

Why doesn’t she just move the Messiah when he’s asleep? We get he’s bleeping huge but he’s still a baby. Move him round and ogive your husband, who actually has to go to work in the morning, space to sleep. Selfish twit.

Or actually put Wilby in the bedroom you turfed your daughter into the garden from?

• Heart
Makes me laugh , the photos taken by others show how chubby her cheeks are ( latest at the ryvita “event” but then she puts on her stupid filters like people won’t notice !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.