Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don't think she will. She has been clever in the wording on her website and all her SM posts so technically she has done nothing illegal from what i gather. Immoral on many levels but nothing that she can be charged for.

In the unlikely event the press did pick up on the story and it was published, i think she would just do a MOD and try to fade away without commenting on anything.

She knows the end is on its way that's she's started doing all the tit #ads to get the money coming in and why, since the first questions were asked, she has hardly done anything to help DA victims. Shes posted maybe a handful of stories asking for people to donate items but that's been about it. No stories of getting 6 women and their babies into refuge in one week, no visiting drug laden flats and sharing photos of women's scars from self harm, no social workers or police calling her at 3am because she's the only person that could possibly help what with her being untrained, unqualified and uneducated in safeguarding :rolleyes: And most telling of all, she's done no promoting of her website/paypal funds. She thinks ignoring the issue and blocking anyone that mentions it will make it all stop. It won't and the longer it goes on the more people will see the comments, such as what has been left on Ryvita and Davina's insta's, and they will start looking at the bigger picture and start reading sites like this.
What I do not get is how she has the bottle to go to any event and not worry that people may directly approach her to ask about the money..... if she does any more book signing or events hosted by her, someone is bound to ask in the audience! 🤔

Reactions: 11
What I do not get is how she has the bottle to go to any event and not worry that people may directly approach her to ask about the money..... if she does any more book signing or events hosted by her, someone is bound to ask in the audience! 🤔
I don’t think she will do a book signing with her new book for this reason. It would require a tit load of rescue remedy to get her through that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she does a book signing tour I'll donate to a Go Fund Me for a Tattler to buy a ticket 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it was just an act. I don’t think followers on FB are aware even now just how many ads she does as the vast majority are on Instagram.

I don’t think she will do a book signing with her new book for this reason. It would require a tit load of rescue remedy to get her through that
yes its all events that other instashammers get invited too so probably thinks no one would ask, aand she can give the usual bullshit story of how she rescues warriors and all those nasty internet trolls bully her when shes just been sliced in 2. I doubt she will do a book tour, however, if its in her contract to do one then would she be able to get out of it?

If she does a book signing tour I'll donate to a Go Fund Me for a Tattler to buy a ticket 🤣🤣
If she does tour I 100000% will be attending, and will be happy to meet up with any other tattle trolls for it :D

I think it was just an act. I don’t think followers on FB are aware even now just how many ads she does as the vast majority are on Instagram.
It does make me wonder why its all on insta, when she has 3 times the amount of followers on FB

Reactions: 9
yes its all events that other instashammers get invited too so probably thinks no one would ask, aand she can give the usual bullshit story of how she rescues warriors and all those nasty internet trolls bully her when shes just been sliced in 2. I doubt she will do a book tour, however, if its in her contract to do one then would she be able to get out of it?

If she does tour I 100000% will be attending, and will be happy to meet up with any other tattle trolls for it :D

It does make me wonder why its all on insta, when she has 3 times the amount of followers on FB
We could make it an official tattle meet up 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We would all have to have our tattle names on 😂 so we know who's who
and placards with "Save tattle Life"

ohh i'm excited now, cant wait for her to release the dates / venues :p:p

(cue her admin frantically drawing up another "newsletter")

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ryveta have blocked my IG account
This really fucks me off. Sure, Raychayellie is entitled to block people on her own account, makes her look more of a bleep IMO but whatever 🤷 but unless someone is being abusive/inappropriate in comments then large companies shouldn't be blocking people simply for asking a genuine question or pointing out facts etc. We're not in bloody North Korea.

Reactions: 22
I’d definitely go, ask her the questions and film it.

Reactions: 5
See this makes me feel sad, this is the R i started following in the fb days, she is so far apart now from this she could be on a different planet!
I think her facebook is still like that. It’s her instagram that’s a tit show

Reactions: 4
I am most certainly down for that :) Whens the book out, is it August? I will clear my diary for rest of the year :)
Don’t know what else she could possibly write about. She’s a tit author, a tit wife and a tit mother.

• Haha
This really fucks me off. Sure, Raychayellie is entitled to block people on her own account, makes her look more of a bleep IMO but whatever 🤷 but unless someone is being abusive/inappropriate in comments then large companies shouldn't be blocking people simply for asking a genuine question or pointing out facts etc. We're not in bloody North Korea.
Agreed. But I imagine Ryvita will think twice about using her again, to much hassle! My comments have been deleted but i'm not blocked.....Yet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.