Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person who said Edie and Wilby look “so alike” - no they don’t 😂 Wilby looks like your average baby and Edie is the spitting image of her dad.
She likes to get it in there every so often that EVERYONE thinks he looks like B and E, erm nope don't see it myself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Tax Man.
You may need to investigate.
Ms Rachel Hambleton (who was secretary/director of company back in 2004)
Or Ms Racheale Hambleton
Or PTWM
Or partimeworkingmummy
Or even
Racheale Marshall.
Let us all know when you find out the person who goes by all these names.
No proof, just a thought.
When did she set up the PayPal.
When did she decide to change her name by deed poll.

He looks like I more than E
I can’t see any resemblance to any of them, but I guess all that mushed up dna does that👍Ops

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So I’ve just been telling OH about this and that she refunded my donations. He was so shocked. His words were.....

“you used to bleeping idolise that woman. What a slimy disgusting bastard she is”

Reactions: 9
She's quick at removing unwanted comments but nothing to someone asking for help over 8 hours ago. Since then she or her 'team' have managed to post self gratifying rubbish on her stories and delete comments but leaves and ignores someone asking for help for a refuge. The woman is dangerous and it has to stop.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Didn't it previously come out that they get a lot of child support money? I don't wanna say any more as I already have a warning for talking about unmentionables 😭
I searched ptwm tonight well ptwm pay pal and got a few links and one of them took me to a gov change page, and it was the lady we can’t speak about. It was informative

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I searched ptwm tonight well ptwm pay pal and got a few links and one of them took me to a gov change page, and it was the lady we can’t speak about. It was informative
just read it. Found it quite hard to follow/make sense of. But from what I did, I’m totally shocked and disgusted. Josh and Rachel have a LOT to answer for. Those poor boys.

Reactions: 6
See I have no issue with swearing, I just don’t feel offended by it at all, it’s just words. I know and appreciate that everyone is different though
I meant swearing direct at children , swearing in content is one thing we all do it, well me in front of kids is for flush sake, of fish and chips: oh my gosh bla bla

just read it. Found it quite hard to follow/make sense of. But from what I did, I’m totally shocked and disgusted. Josh and Rachel have a LOT to answer for. Those poor boys.
Agree

Reactions: 4
I honestly forget Edie exists sometimes?! It used to be 80% Edie content when it came to the kids. Then...bye bye. Poor girl probably got wind of her mother making up her fake meltdowns.

Reactions: 8
I honestly forget Edie exists sometimes?! It used to be 80% Edie content when it came to the kids. Then...bye bye. Poor girl probably got wind of her mother making up her fake meltdowns.
I actually believe something is going on with regards to her kids air time on SM, it does not add up unless E dad has taken her to court. Read m previous post. Look for her hard enough and you will find a change.org page,

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.