Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
My thread title idea #42 bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“Dear Wilby,

I love you so much that, instead of sitting and gazing at you and chatting into your tiny perfect ear, I’m going to stare at my phone, blurting my bullshit out at thousands of strangers.

Your daddy and I love you with a love we’ve never felt before because we clearly don’t love your siblings like we love you, our little patchwork child of perfection, aka the second coming.

Despite being so fertile I conceived you within 0.03 seconds of having my coil removed, I’m now going to bang on about understanding how it feels to not be able to conceive just so I look more relatable. I might add in a bit here about miscarriage and try and make people think you’re a rainbow baby just so I get more attention, who knows.

I should probably go now because I need to get this out there while everyone is still awake so I can get as much engagement as possible. As you well know, more likes = more money, my gorgeous little cash cow.

Please find attached a photo of you clamped to my tit because I’ve spent the last six months single-handedly keeping you alive, despite the fact that you were only sliced from my abdomen four months ago.

Until the next time I need my ego boosted,

Your completely unloveable mother.

P.S. did I mention you were fucking huge?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

TheJCR

Surely some of her following must be watching her stories nowadays and seeing what a horrible person she is, and so not relatable. I have off days; every day is an “off day” for her. She only succeeds in making herself look like a lazy, uncaring twat by posting this shit. If not, then I’ll go ahead and assume her remaining fans are just as vile. You can’t even use that “it’s only a few minutes out of a day” tripe either. She posts so many stories every day, and is always shown to be on her backside (unless fetching the latest gifted tat), recording rubbish and contradictory #ADs, moaning at her family and being waited on hand and foot. She comes across so spiteful and unpleasant. It’s easy to like her by her FB posts alone because that is not the same person. The reality is on Insta, and it’s disgusting.

I'm just going to put it out there and say, until a few months ago I really liked her. A few things niggled, but no-one is perfect! But now I have seen the light! You are right, people liked her because she was relatable, and seem to want to help. However, since she lost her job and had The Little Prince I've realised...
- How epically fucking lazy she is
- How much it disgusts me the ways she speaks to Josh and the children
- How she doesn't really want to help others as much as I thought. It's now all about funding her life through the gram with free fucking gifts.
- She didn't get another job so that she had more time to help charities etc, but more like write a shitty vague 'woe is me book' and hint all fucking day for free shit so she can continue to sit on that arse of hers. (VERY relatable!)
- How little she cares about safeguarding children.
- How hideously clingy she is to Josh and how much that is affecting the boys place within the household/family - poor bairns.
- How pissing annoying it is that she still calls her self PART TIME WORKING mummy.
- That it is actually MORE than worrying and concerning the amount of times she had ignored broken bones... and how Josh blamed his son for making the Queen worry about him. He has a fucking broken arm! Dear god!

And don't even get me started on the standing there doing fuck all but hold her phone whilst shouting 'can somebody help her get in - Fucking hell'. MOVE YOUR FUCKING LAZY ARSE, YOU SILLY SHIT, AND HELP HER YOURSELF!. Tip of the iceberg...tip.of.the.iceberg!

Phew, I'm sure there is more that has angered me to no end in the last few month, but I'm also sure that if I continued that we'd be welcoming in the next decade by the time I'm finished! But just to summarise- I have seen the error of my ways and judgement!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
That will be her next Facebook post ! Idea .. from you.
I'll fucking write it for her:

Dear Isaac and/or Seb

I may not have pushed you out of my magnificent fanny, or had you sliced out of my belly, or let you feast upon my incredible tits for as long as you wanted like I did with my REAL children, but let me tell you, that in no way makes you any less special to me than any of your siblings. When I met your dad I was so obsessed with him, I used to tell your Grandma how I would marry him one day. Sadly, he went off and married someone else, and to be quite honest, if I was any kind of a decent person, I would have left it at that, and carried on admiring him from afar. But you know me better than that don't you, I knew what I wanted and I wasn't going to give up that easily, oh no I wasn't. I knew he was destined to be with me and so, I embarked on an affair with him, sleeping with him behind your mummy's back. I can't say I felt sorry for her, because ultimate she had taken something that was mine, so she didn't deserve him anyway. When your mummy found out, it made her so very sad, but I didn't really care, because I had what I wanted. I thought you would make excellent brothers for my own girls, and so I fought and fought and didn't stop until I had you both, along with your dad. Despite treating you both as second class citizens compared to my own crotch fruit, I didn't want your wicked mother having any kind of influence on you, as she might tell you the truth and make you not like me, plus I was scared that your dad might realise that she's a much better wife than me and change his mind, so I had to make completely sure that neither you, nor him, had any chance whatsoever for her to put her side of the story across. I know, I know, I sometimes share things on my page that vilify parents who alienate their children from the other parent, but that obviously doesn't apply to us because I'm special like that, the usual rules don't apply to me.

As your stepmum, I promise to always put you second to the main event (the girls and Wilby), to push you out and belittle you in public and on open social media, and try my hardest to drive a wedge between you and your dad, because I can't have him thinking that anyone is more important than me and my actual children, the ones who came from my womb. It's not your fault that I didn't give birth to you, but it's not my fault either 🤷 sorry lads.

Rachaele xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
How is Josh an arsehole for taking her kids to school whilst she lazes around at home? Because he didn’t take the tree to the tip? Or because he’s feeding her kids fruit?

“Most people have husbands who take the tree to the tip”

And a lot of people have wives who aren’t cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
His ex wife’s boyfriend is called Ben. I’m assuming R thought the message was from her
Oh my god, she is evil if that’s the case! Replying to who she thinks is Seb and Isaac’s mum saying “you’ve got no responsibility but some of us have kids to look after 😂” is just NASTY. What a cunt.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Yeah, you, you lazy bitch. Sleeping babies can be taken on school runs - also, Josh could stay with him while YOU take your other kids to school. Lazy lazy lazy.
If Josh wasn't such a bellend himself I'd feel sorry for him. He left his wife to shack up with Toothy Tina, now she sits on her arse constantly while he works, looks after all the kids (bar Prince Wilby of course), does cooking, housework, grocery shopping etc, all while being ordered around, mocked and belittled by his wife. At least he can have all the shit coats and condom hats he wants though 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 36

LittleMy

VIP Member
91DA7065-D25C-4A2D-AB01-C68C3682D120.jpeg

Pot kettle, anyone?

This coming from a woman who secretly videos conversations/arguments between members of her own family and shares them with over 100,000 strangers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Dear Wilby, this time last year your dad and I were arguing. This time last week we were arguing, as well as this time last month and this time yesterday. In fact you can pick any day at all and your dad and I will be arguing. And I will be telling all of Instagram and probably saying he’s a knobhead or something and then posting a video of me belittling him and taking the piss out of him while encouraging your numerous siblings to do the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
It makes me wonder how much respect he gets at work and especially off people he arrests, I still honestly do not understand how she gets away with it, can’t believe his bosses are ok with it, a old friend used to be married to a copper, he is now high up in cid and when fb came out I know he was advised about what he shared or posted on social media. If Josh upsets any criminals it’s not going to be hard to find him and his family is it!!! It’s madness, I can not wait for the day she falls off that fucking high horse she sits her fat ass on!
He works with hedgehogs and squirrels. If he does upset them they don’t have Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
She's lucky that her 15 year old daughter doesn't get drunk? Am I the only one that thinks it's sickening that she even allows her to drink at 15 or be around people that get drunk?
Can't believe I'm defending her but we used to let my daughter go to house parties between 15-17yrs old. We would buy her a few alco-pops ourselves and always knew where she was and how she was getting home. We figured it was best to let her experiment a little and have some freedoms otherwise she'd be off to Uni at 17 without a clue, exposed to a lot of drinking, and that frightened me no end. I am happy that we did that and I think it allowed her to have some freedoms but within the safety net of us being there if needed if that makes sense? She did say to me once that loads of freshers at Uni get into some really damgerous states and that you could tell the ones that had never drunk before or had very sheltered teenage years.

She did once over-do it aged 16. We picked her and 2 friends up from a party as agreed, and they had some 'shots' that weren't part of the plan. They were quite entertaining(they all told me they loved me about 50 times!), but ultimately all ill back at our house and it put them off spirits entirely. I too had to message their Mums but we all agreed that although it didn't make us proud, equally we felt that it was almost a coming of age experience that we were happy we could supervise as opposed to them potentially having them lie to us about where they were and maybe not being safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Having a go at Seb for injuring himself and making Rachaeaeaele feel guilty. Errr....she should feel guilty! For lots of things but especially for Seb not being taken to hospital to have his arm checked far sooner than it was.

Josh's comment, 'wouldn't ask my doctor to fit double glazing because he's not qualified' so pretty much like your twat of a wife isn't qualified to meddle in cases of domestic abuse or any of the other things she seems to think she is an expert on then.

I would be mortified if my child showed an injury to anyone who, medically trained or not, could tell it was probably broken! If it was that swollen they should have had it checked. No excuses! Self absorbed, selfish pair of bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Kbird

VIP Member
I just watched Pc dickead cuntface ranting about having to take his son to A&E! WTF!! A medical professional has advised they think its broken but you sit their and slag them off instead of being greatful for their advice. Good job she bloody did cos that pair of incompetent dimbos would never have taken him otherwise. I'm sickened by his attitude. I hope he felt like shit when the Dr told them it was broken. But I highly doubt it as they seem to have no empathy and certainly no common sense between the pair of them. Unless it involves madam B or the holy saviour Wilbert they don't wanna know, it's shocking. That gobby piece of shit even filmed it and put on Instagram for content. Oh how fun for everyone- dickhead!!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s a bit skimpy for pool swimming, more for the beach but I have similar age daughter and I’m with PTWM on this (and this only), I don’t want to police what she wears and give her a complex. She’s on a family swim, she’s not going to come to any harm (not that that’s a good enough reason either).
I agree, I think we need to spend more time educating our boys that sexual harassment, rape and abuse are wholly unacceptable and less time telling our girls that what they wear has any bearing on how boys treat them.

It does make me laugh in those family pics because Betsy looks like Wilby’s mum and R could totally pass for Nana 😂

• Haha
  • Heart