Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Well I am going to say it out loud, I have emailed her local SS with concerns....
WTF? Don’t you think SS have enough to do without wasting their time investigating the complaints from a woman on Instagram?
No matter what we think about the way she speaks to Seb, all their children seem happy, clean and well fed. They all have nice clothes and holidays. If there were any concerns about Seb’s arm the hospital will have reported it.

ETA: just read further in the thread. We get some strange folk in here 🙄

Reactions: 26

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
What’s she gonna do? 😂

Spray it with her tit? Moan about the fires until they put themselves out? Fs. 🙄
I think she’ll go over there to tell the fire an inspiring story about another fire she met but before she talks about that fire she will talk about how she was in a large Tesco and she ended up solving everyone’s problems. Someone overheard her give advice and they were amazed, people ended up queuing to ask her advice and because she was selflessly there for 16hours she wouldn’t have met the fire otherwise. At this point the fires have put theirselves out so they don’t have to listen to her anymore and the koalas have choreographed a dance that isn’t dissimilar to the penguins dancing in happy feet. At least that’s how it went down according to the Facebook post that she puts in IG as 16 screenshots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
He’s in plaster. Oh, and Josh went too apparently. Saying that she told Seb she may have to bathe him is disgusting. He has a father. She didn’t need to be there at all.
I bet this is due to the initial fall and not another fall off the scooter. She just doesn't want to make herself look as bad as she actually is.

Also - why the fuck is she moaning about having to be there with Seb and "Teething Terrance" if Josh was there? She didn't need to be there! But she couldn't pass up an opportunity to act like his mother, could she? Oh no. And couldn't let the poor boy spend some time with his dad, even if it is in A&E! Not to mention that the baby would have been more comfortable at home, and if he was crying with his teeth, that wouldn't have been nice for any of the people in the hospital who already have enough going on without that 🙄

She just cannot pass up an opportunity for attention, can she. It's actually pathetic.

Forestschoolmumma

Do we think that the whole ‘I’m making PTWM into a charity’ will ever happen? I feel it was used as a bit of a smoke screen.
The PayPal and GoFundMe money is long gone, I think she will now concentrate on her ADs and using her kids for ADs to fund her life style. Not convinced she cares at all about victims of DA, that was just a USP for her to get a platform ☹

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
my post about what she is allowed to do legally was emphasising the fact that these laws are in place to protect children. I'm well aware that most, if not all teenagers are doing all that stuff from a much younger age, but if the law can try protect a child from vulnerable situations then why can't a mother? If B wants to do #ads off her own back then fair enough but we all know that's not the case. She's been told education and exam results don't matter, just get thousands of followers on insta and you'll be raking it in. But what happens when the #ads dry up? Or when she gets trolled? Or when dirty old men start messaging her? Does she have the mental capacity and maturity to deal with any negative comments at 15? I highly doubt it and that's setting her up for a massive fall in the future. One of R's favourite sayings is she hopes to raise adults that don't need therapy to recover from their childhood, i don't see her doing a very good job of that to be honest.
Remember ptwm story when she was crying and struggling with the trolls and needed rescue remedy? And she wants to subject her 15 year old to that when her as a 40 year old couldn't handle it?

CanIGoBacktoBed

I worry so much about the damage she does to those kids: posting ‘💔💔’ because Wilby ‘coped without her’ while she was out and calling him a ‘little traitor’ because he was happy when Josh’s sister looked after him.

If tackled, she would cackle that it was a joke, but it is blatantly obvious that she is annoyed he wasn’t upset or unsettled. Who even thinks that way??? Who WANTS their baby to miss them and cry for them?!

She is a pure narcissist-and I have first hand experience of this, so it isn’t armchair psychology.
If it continues, this will instill a feeling of guilt in the child, who will feel a need to reassure the parent that they are happiest with them;etc. It’s so damaging and I honestly despair at her followers who just can’t see this- and don’t even get me started on Josh the enabler......

Twinkle485

Not being a dick but surely he didn’t need both of them to go minor injuries.
With all the bugs hospitals have you’d think they wouldn’t have taken the babe unless absolutely necessary.
She’s too co dependant it’s not healthy.

anasophia1991

It’s literally like they have both turned into caricatures of themselves. Her close-ups talking to the camera are just the most revolting images on God’s earth. Why she keeps subjecting people to her gob, with spittle pooling every time she ‘hysterically’ laughs is beyond me. She actually reminds me of the hyena from Lion King (great film btw!!).
The sad part is she used to be really beautiful once upon a time, but I think when you’re deceitful and conniving, and lying (and thieving), it affects your appearance eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

spiderpig

‘Can someone help her get in?!’
Put your bloody phone down and help her yourself!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Yet 2 stories before, R couldn't answer B's calls for a lift because she was bathing him and E 🤔🤔
She is also acting here like Betsy is the mum and she’s the put-upon older sister. When she did a Q&A a couple of months back, someone asked her how she copes with everything she has to do (😂) and she said, amongst other things, that Betsy bathes Edie every night. Wtf? Surely that’s a parent’s job??

Every time I mention Betsy doing stuff for her younger siblings, someone says well that’s how things have always been in families, older siblings are supposed to help out with the little ones. On an occasional basis, I agree that it’s absolutely fine and part of being a family when you all help each other out. But if, as a mother, you’re relying on your teenage child to do certain tasks every single day, I would question whether you should be having even more children. It seems selfish and unfair to me. Rachel also mentioned things like breakfast and lunches being done daily by Betsy too. Why? She could be more organised and do it herself. The number of times she has been filming her family before the school run is ridiculous when you hear that she didn’t even bother to get up and make them breakfast. Smacks of fucked up priorities.

Jade123

Letting YOUR kids drink is one thing. Filming someone else’s kids for your 178k following’s enjoyment is another. Seriously.

Ellen28

Just updating my husband on all the latest tattle gossip (he gives zero fucks) but he did tell me that Johnny Vaughan was discussing on Radio X that he hopes this is the year that the Instagram bubble bursts as people have become sick of all the crap they are trying to sell. I haven’t had a chance to listen to it but thought it was good that it’s still being discussed.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Why do they have a gardener, dog walker and a cleaner?

Does she do anything?
How dare you, she does loads!

• feeds Wilby
• opens her #gifted crap
• verbally abuses Josh
• takes the piss out of the kids (except her mini-me)
• shares a few posts on social media and calls it "working with charities"
• rings Josh at work because she's bored/lonely/worried he's off shagging someone else
• spends the PayPal money on ugly coats, braces, sweeping brush lashes etc

She's a busy bee!

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’m sure people who have lost babies to SIDS will be thrilled to know that Rachel is only now researching safer sleep despite her fourth child being more than four months old. I expect they will be reassured that their children didn’t die in vain. Fucking insensitive, selfish, narcissistic twat.

Monkeybum

VIP Member
The times got me. On the last story she's screenshot the messages the same minute as she sent the last message (which hasn't even been read).

So she's messaging her dying friend, immediately thinking I'll screenshot this for my stories. Sick bitch

Reactions: 23

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
The point is that Betsy’s social media “career” is just her mum tagging her in posts and asking her own followers to follow her child. If Betsy had done it off her own bat and worked hard to gain followers and create a popular niche account, I don’t think any of us would give a shit.
Add that to the fact that everyone can work out their address, knows which school she attends and that she sleeps in a shed in the garden, I'd say she's more vulnerable than your average teen working a Saturday in Nandos.

Ptwm shares way too much for someone claiming to work with people affected by DV and has no concept of Safeguarding for those people and her own family.

• Heart

PrimroseE

HOW!!! How?!?! HOW can she flog amazon tablets and then on THE SAME DAY show Edie using an iPad?!?!? HOW! I’m honestly so annoyed. If I were amazon, I’d be pissed too. Surely she shouldn’t be showing competitor brands?

• Heart

Jedoc

Is she actually trying to raise money for a single mum to buy a pure bred dog 😂 with all the dogs who are about to be dumped in rescues after christmas! If the woman cant afford to buy a dog she cant afford the big bills that can come with them!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Regardless of

Sorry, dropped my phone today and it’s ruined the screen

Those boys may seem happy and well cared for but the truth is they are living with a woman, being raised by her no less, who despises the mother they came from. That has to be damaging in some way, if not immediately then in the future that will bring them pain. And if R genuinely cared for them as a mother or stepmother she would feel empathy for their birth mother regardless of what had gone on. I feel like she’s implying that Sam drank and maybe lost her licence causing an accident that killed someone? Hence the murder jibe. It’s sick and it’s in no way the words or actions of someone who helps people. She works with trevy house who help rehabilitate drug addicts and alcoholics but all she can do to the mother of her beloved husbands kids is hurl more abuse and delight in the fact that she has her babies and has had for four years.

• Heart