Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I don’t normally comment. But you think it’s weird talking about her on here. But not weird for her to talk to her husband as though he was something stuck on her shoe. She goes on about women being abused and supporting Trevi house whilst filming her daughter and her friends after they’ve been drinking ! Swearing like a navi in front of a baby and other small children. I don’t even watch her stories but I know from past stories she’s a vile, immature chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Rach i think your Son is trying to say something to you 🤣✌
Good boy Wilby, we've wanted to do that to her face for ages.
Screenshot_20200106-164401_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Suddenly she’s cooking. Yeah you don’t read tattler do you, Rachel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suddenly she’s cooking. Yeah you don’t read tattler do you, Rachel
Why is she complaining that Josh is worried she won’t eat? It’s called being a concerned partner. And she’s bloody old enough to make sure she eats without needing him to remind her 🙄

That top Wilby is wearing - “after every storm there’s a rainbow” or words to that effect. I said when she was doing his room that it looked like she was trying to jump on the rainbow baby bandwagon even though Wilby is not one. She made a big thing of coming off contraception and was literally pregnant within about three days and that baby was Wilby so he’s not a rainbow. At the time, some people on here defended her saying it’s just a theme, maybe she just likes rainbows. But what’s the excuse for putting him in that top? She must be aware of the connotations as she is always bleating on about other people who have lost babies so why would she take that and put it on her child??

Reactions: 14
I’ve just looked at the cooking things (on Gramster), it sounds like she’s either advertising gusto or begging for more

Reactions: 8
I’ve just looked at the cooking things (on Gramster), it sounds like she’s either advertising gusto or begging for more
It’s not an ad but I guarantee she wants them to ask her to work with them. She’s made their food look tit though so they would be mad to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do they have a gardener, dog walker and a cleaner?

Does she do anything?
Aside from feeding the next messiah and running her gob, camera phone in hand? Nope. Then again, she WAS sliced in two back in July/August? How can she be expected to do all of that. 🙄 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do they have a gardener, dog walker and a cleaner?

Does she do anything?
How dare you, she does loads!

• feeds Wilby
• opens her #gifted crap
• verbally abuses Josh
• takes the piss out of the kids (except her mini-me)
• shares a few posts on social media and calls it "working with charities"
• rings Josh at work because she's bored/lonely/worried he's off shagging someone else
• spends the PayPal money on ugly coats, braces, sweeping brush lashes etc

She's a busy bee!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How dare you, she does loads!

• feeds Wilby
• opens her #gifted crap
• verbally abuses Josh
• takes the piss out of the kids (except her mini-me)
• shares a few posts on social media and calls it "working with charities"
• rings Josh at work because she's bored/lonely/worried he's off shagging someone else
• spends the PayPal money on ugly coats, braces, sweeping brush lashes etc

She's a busy bee!
I’m exhausted just reading all that, she deserves to sit on her arse and be waited on hand and foot, poor sausage must be knackered 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she leave that dog alone with the baby while she's cooking in the other room? My dog is the softest ever but I still would never take that risk

Reactions: 12
I’m positive she smokes, if she does then she should not be co-sleeping under any circumstances. Same with drinking

Reactions: 3
Notice how she is allowed to mention c massive boobs after the post she did comparing her to Charlie dimmock?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.