Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Surgery is a “viscous” circle is it? Is that like “faux” being pronounced “forks”?

How can she have been a manager of ten properties when she can’t even manage her own home? From memory, all she used to do at “work” was complain about being late and sit on her arse eating fuck loads of junk food. No change there then 🙄

How can she be an author who can’t even spell?

How can she be an anti-bullying ambassador who secretly films her husband whilst she’s arguing with him?

How can she be a relatable parent when she posts videos of her stepson in pain?

And how can she go on about some random stranger “being kind” when she’s just shared the photo that caused her friend so much embarrassment to 700,000 people who probably would never have seen it otherwise?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“This is what I bought Wilby with the money my mum gave him for Christmas”

This is the same mum you slag off to your kids and accuse of being toxic, yes? But her money is good enough for you 👍🏻

Reactions: 30

Beggy’s big battleships

What on God’s green earth is that leather THING she’s wearing to the bank manager? What’s she trying to finance? A dodgy swingers dungeon? Trying to get a loan to fund the remake of the matrix films and going in costume? I’m well confused 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Twinkle485

What on God’s green earth is that leather THING she’s wearing to the bank manager? What’s she trying to finance? A dodgy swingers dungeon? Trying to get a loan to fund the remake of the matrix films and going in costume? I’m well confused 🤷‍♀️
Thought she was channeling her inner nessa to be honest.

• Haha

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I know we say this all the time, but can you imagine if Josh was a woman being treated the way he is by her husband? From just this morning ‘my husband refused to take the children to school and expected me to do it even though I’ve got to go to work today and he will be lying on the sofa all day. Then I rushed around getting everyone ready and making sure they ate some fruit to counterbalance all of the McDonald’s they eat whilst he stood there heckling me and calling me names. To top it off, he was filming me and posting it online’

Kbird

VIP Member
She looks so much better on the right. It’s not just the teeth, it’s the lipstick and heavy eyeliner and over bleached hair, it looks forced. Just doesn’t suit her.
I‘m the same- I just look clownish if I put too much make up on. It works on some people, but she just looks like she’s trying to be someone she isn’t.

(But the braces rseem to be pulling the teeth out? Like flaring then outwards? So odd)
The orthhodontist has probs put them on wrong as he was so overwealmed and tearful having devon royalty sat in his chair. The dental nurses curtsied & handed her flowers when she arrived.

• Haha
  • Heart

Partofthefam

I love this ''as I can't swim'', we used to go to dip and dine every Friday at the Eric centre in Torquay, another lie from (let me see) Barry Bullshitter! !!

I love this ''as I can't swim'', we used to go to dip and dine every Friday at the Eric centre in Torquay, another lie from (let me see) Barry Bullshitter! !!
THAT'S her saying she can't swim and me telling you all, she can swim, we used to go every Friday as kids.

• Haha

Partofthefam

If you mean me then I'm still here. No abuse, she wouldn't dare and if she did I wouldn't give a shit anyway 😆

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“What if we split up and I couldn’t cope with another baby on my own again and I can’t find anyone else’s husband to take? What if I freeze him out completely for a few months and Hannah says vile and horrific things about me online?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

LittleMy

VIP Member
WeirdoAlert! ☝ ☝ ☝☝☝☝

Imagine going to the effort to make a Tattle account just to come here and say that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Her followers surely must be starting to feel shitty about her. I don’t care how much “amazing work” they think she does, it’s not relatable to take five kids to a West End show and entirely redecorate and furnish a second lounge three days before Christmas. Guys, wise up. If she REALLT GAVE A SHIT about anyone in refuge, she would be putting more time and money in now that she has more. But look at her. She couldn’t care less. It’s all about Rachel, her kids and the kids she is purposefully, FUCKING GLEEFULLY keeping from their mother. She is a terrible person and, do you know what, I can’t afford to buy and do all that she can for her kids, but I go to bed at night knowing I’ve done my absolute best for them, that I’ve worked really hard to get them the bits they wanted for Christmas and that we, as a family, have also done a lot to help local families who are having a hard time this Christmas, and we’ve done it without having to sell our kids lives online and sell shit products to followers who are probably already hard up this time of year.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

LittleMy

VIP Member
just wondering what was your reason for messaging her to begin with?
I was wondering this too, as if you’ve went into her inbox just to shout her down, then I don’t agree with that at all. She doesn’t have to read what’s said about her on Tattle, but it’s a lot harder to ignore inbox messages and those sounded quite confrontational. Different if she instigated it, otherwise it’s just an OTT attack on her as a person which only then makes you look bad. Just my opinion, others here won’t agree. I don’t think anybody should be inboxing unless to ask a question or have a civil conversation. It’s why they can then go ahead and use the troll card.

Reactions: 26

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m in two minds about the story she posted about her friend. On one hand, it is possible for people to show off their assets (real or not) but still deep down be really insecure about it. It’s not something I understand personally but I’ve known people like that. On the other hand (because it’s something I don’t understand) this girl full on gets her T&A out all the time, for social media, and on the surface seems fine about it? I’m cool with that by the way. I’m body positive, sex positive, a feminist who loves the female form. I don’t know. It is cruel and hurtful to have a picture taken of you while out in public without your consent and then be mocked online about it.I’ll be the first to admit I’ve said things about her on here off the back of pictures and videos fully in the public domain. I’ve always been of the opinion that if someone deliberately enhances themselves in such a way then talking about their appearance is different than say mocking someone for their big nose or naturally big bum / boobs.

Rachaelelele though - this was a classic post from her. Her friend is hurt by this picture / event so she’s...reshared the picture to millions of people?! I’ve counted 25, TWENTY FUCKING FIVE, uses of “I / me / my” in that post plus two mentions of her own children. The classic “I wish my father was like her father LISTEN TO MY TRAUMA”

The woman has obviously consented to it being shared and spoken about but like...why did R even ask or think of doing that in the first place? It was your turn to bring the flowers and a Coke. Instead you made it all about yourself and used it for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 26