Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only things that get her off her arse are the postie bringing more #gifted tit for her to open, and when someone pays her to do an ad 🙄
When she goes to see the bank manager (despite her not knowing where to go 🤔). I'd laugh if the bank manager was a woman, she got dolled up like a slapper for nowt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the baby is fast asleep, is there a need to have your boob out? It’s about the 9000th instagram story - we get it - you breastfeed. Do you need to sit with it hanging out just in case he wakes up??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the baby is fast asleep, is there a need to have your boob out? It’s about the 9000th instagram story - we get it - you breastfeed. Do you need to sit with it hanging out just in case he wakes up??
Maybe she's hoping she'll get reported and then she can go viral with a "free the nipple" story

Reactions: 7
It’s like the people who feel the need to tell you they’re vegan all the time. Good for you, what do you want a medal?! I’m all for women feeding their babies how they want/need to, but one or two posts about it would’ve sufficed. I see more of her tits than my own. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t like swearing out of context but what the duck is she doing, getting on the politics band wagon, I had to check half a dozen times, she has no place what so ever to be political. Where has this come from, it is totally out of context for her. Why would anyone want to hear her political view regardless what politician she supports.... this has confirmed to me she is mental, yes Rachel you are as mental as the people you accuse of being mental because they do not agree with your narcissistic opinions.

Reactions: 5
Why is Wilby never put down? His naps are all at the tit. He’s four months old and will have a comfier nap time in his cot or pram and might actually start to depend on the tit less.

Reactions: 12
Why is Wilby never put down? His naps are all at the tit. He’s four months old and will have a comfier nap time in his cot or pram and might actually start to depend on the tit less.
She is needy and likes her babies to be needy,

Reactions: 3
Yeah, you, you lazy witch. Sleeping babies can be taken on school runs - also, Josh could stay with him while YOU take your other kids to school. Lazy lazy lazy.
If Josh wasn't such a bellend himself I'd feel sorry for him. He left his wife to shack up with Toothy Tina, now she sits on her arse constantly while he works, looks after all the kids (bar Prince Wilby of course), does cooking, housework, grocery shopping etc, all while being ordered around, mocked and belittled by his wife. At least he can have all the tit coats and condom hats he wants though 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s an hole, why can’t she take the kids to school while josh watches Wilby? She sounded so serious whilst calling him an hole.. and ‘why u eating a banana’ bleeping hell rachealaeee be grateful they’re fed! And something nutritious, dick!

Reactions: 14
How is Josh an hole for taking her kids to school whilst she lazes around at home? Because he didn’t take the tree to the tip? Or because he’s feeding her kids fruit?

“Most people have husbands who take the tree to the tip”

And a lot of people have wives who aren’t cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I know we say this all the time, but can you imagine if Josh was a woman being treated the way he is by her husband? From just this morning ‘my husband refused to take the children to school and expected me to do it even though I’ve got to go to work today and he will be lying on the sofa all day. Then I rushed around getting everyone ready and making sure they ate some fruit to counterbalance all of the McDonald’s they eat whilst he stood there heckling me and calling me names. To top it off, he was filming me and posting it online’

Reactions: 29
I know we say this all the time, but can you imagine if Josh was a woman being treated the way he is by her husband? From just this morning ‘my husband refused to take the children to school and expected me to do it even though I’ve got to go to work today and he will be lying on the sofa all day. Then I rushed around getting everyone ready and making sure they ate some fruit to counterbalance all of the McDonald’s they eat whilst he stood there heckling me and calling me names. To top it off, he was filming me and posting it online’
I think DA services would advise you to get to a refuge if it happened regularly and showed no sign of stopping.

Reactions: 13
She's such a bastard. Seriously. I was cringing listening to her speaking to Josh the way she did about the tree and making him seem like a twit for feeding the kids fruit.

If he spoke to her like that we'd all be up in arms about emotional abuse. He looks pissed off and downtrodden every time he's on camera.

She is vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
When she storied the party and his Sister was holding Wilby I was struck by how Hannah spoke to him ; ‘bleeping’ this and that and talking over him and at him.

Maybe he just accepts the way women in his family speak to him , badger him and treat him like the family doormat and is conditioned to it.

He comes across as passive and compliant, I have little sympathy for him in general but it would seem he’s always been the whipping boy of the family.

Reactions: 19
Honestly how can you be a mother to 4 kids and a step mum to 2 and be so disorganised!
Why would you film your kid crying too? And then burning her trousers too 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.