Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dangerous having your baby sleeping in the middle of you both

Reactions: 12
Her husband is an hole for giving the kids fruit 🤔 Oh tit I forgot Rachael only feeds her kids fruit if Aldi pay her too.

Reactions: 16
Why is Wilby never put down? His naps are all at the tit. He’s four months old and will have a comfier nap time in his cot or pram and might actually start to depend on the tit less.
Because then she wouldn't be able to claim that she is the person solely responsible for keeping Wilby alive and might have to actually do some work around the house/spend time with her other children.

Reactions: 6
She is honestly so vile, how can someone like her claim to be an ambassador for domestic abuse victims when she constantly belittles and verbally abuses her own husband? If the shoe was on the other foot she’d be crying abuse. And how exactly is your husband an “hole” for feeding your children something nutritious/healthy? Poor Wilby will be straight on the McDonalds once he eventually comes off the tit thanks to that scruffbag.

I don’t have much sympathy for Josh, he’s made his bed, but he always looks utterly embarrassed whenever she has a go at him on camera. Why he doesn’t tell her to duck off, I’ll never know.

Reactions: 12
She is honestly so vile, how can someone like her claim to be an ambassador for domestic abuse victims when she constantly belittles and verbally abuses her own husband? If the shoe was on the other foot she’d be crying abuse. And how exactly is your husband an “hole” for feeding your children something nutritious/healthy? Poor Wilby will be straight on the McDonalds once he eventually comes off the tit thanks to that scruffbag.
Totally agree. We’re so used to seeing her degrade and witch at him but the whole tree/banana thing was truly shocking. Why the hell do people still like her?? I’m so fed up of seeing the way she behaves and yet is still adored. So bloody hypocritical 🤬🤬

Reactions: 13

I don’t have much sympathy for Josh, he’s made his bed, but he always looks utterly embarrassed whenever she has a go at him on camera. Why he doesn’t tell her to duck off, I’ll never know.
If he tells her to duck off it'll be on Instagram before he's finished and then all the sheep will be calling for his lynching for being abusive 🙄

Reactions: 9
one of 10 new rules in place for coercive abuse - Putting you down - Persistent name-calling, mocking and other forms of insulting behaviour are now illegal.

you may need to rethink your attitude Rach as an ambassador for bulling and DA.

I usually watch her stories with the volume off as can’t stand her slirpy mouth and smug voice but just listened to today’s and astounded! She’s vile. The photo task would have been set by the teacher as a nice, calm thing to do.
Also, why can’t she take the tree to the tip?!
And shocked at the child saying ‘him’ when asked where she got the fruit!

Oh so the child does come off her lap/tit sometimes then there’s a shocker, thou no shock she’s still sat on her arse

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
WeirdoAlert! ☝ ☝ ☝☝☝☝

Imagine going to the effort to make a Tattle account just to come here and say that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.