Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think that was R who commented, that is one of her go to phrases for anyone who disagrees with her or calls her out on stuff.
She is clearly the one who is not right in the head, narsasism is off the scale.
She was probably fuming. No one is allowed to question the queen of scam.
I think so too as she spoke to me in that manner on my real account

Reactions: 3

Walnutss

VIP Member
Ffs give it up with the make up ads. Make up advice from that mess. 🤦‍♀️
Buy make up so you can look like me 🤡
I know😂 make up to look like R why do they give make up to people like this.. Is it supposed to be a selling point that she's a normal mum? Because what's normal about stealing peoples money having half a tit out on the gram daily

Kbird

VIP Member
So has S broken his arm or not? In the pics she has put up with him in his arm is hidden out of sight.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Does anyone know 1). how much money she got from the paypal donations and 2). Are people still paying into it.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
I agree, I think we need to spend more time educating our boys that sexual harassment, rape and abuse are wholly unacceptable and less time telling our girls that what they wear has any bearing on how boys treat them.

It does make me laugh in those family pics because Betsy looks like Wilby’s mum and R could totally pass for Nana 😂
Exactly!!! Sometimes I really want to say something but I hold back.

Yes wear what you want, yes feel proud of your body - don’t put it on a public post for all the weirdos to get hold of. No matter what they are wearing please lock your social media accounts down when you have pictures of minors in.
yeah I agree with this too! All my accounts and my daughter’s are private apart from a teen reading book my daughter has. But I think sharing all the personal info is the pits

Huncity

Nice to see that baby laying down and being left ALONE! The amount of handling they do with him will turn him into one clingy baby who gets anxiety when no one is holding him

Titntat

VIP Member
Fml thought Josh's sister was R for a second! Didn't have the sound one tho. Also why is that baby not in bed?

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Admin generally ask us not to discuss the boys' mum and things she may have done because she isn't a social media influencer and therefor doesn't live her life online for anyone and everyone to have an opinion of. I think that's their point?
My post was deleted for that exact reason. I didnt realise that wasnt alllowed at the time I posted. Edited to say sorry for the 3 l’s in allowed!😂

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Again with R I don't the believe the message is genuine. Why would someone on the other side of the world message her. There's many people with a lot more followers than R that they could message.
They've messaged a load of fairly big social media accounts recently. Vicki Pattison did a similar post amongst other 'celebs'.