Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
There’s a reason why Wilby at four months is refusing and fussing about sitting in his pushchair, because there is always someone to pick him up. Never had any problems with mine going in the pushchair until they were over a year
Nah he’s probably just feeling crap with his gums.

Reactions: 3

Andsoitbegins

Woooooah. If she’s saving all the women in the world she should have some compassion for the boys mum.
That’s a side of her I never thought would come out.
That’s why I was thinking she might try and adopt them so she can ‘own’ them properly.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Yes to all of this.

My son broke his leg at a trampoline park last year when he was 3 (never again). The X-ray didn’t show the break but the doctor said it must have been a hairline fracture in his tibia and he was in a plaster cast for 4 weeks and it was a further few weeks before he would even bear weight on it again. I’ll never forget his screams when it happened, I knew right away he’d broken it. 😣
Oh bless him :( I honestly think trampoline parks are so dangerous!

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Mm my daughter’s teeth have gone very odd with the braces she currently has but... they have been preparing her for jaw surgery and therefore her teeth need to be in the position that her jaw will be in post surgery. I suppose it depends on what the orthodontist is actually trying to do.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Oh bless him :( I honestly think trampoline parks are so dangerous!
I‘ll never take him to one again. At the time it seemed like a good idea to let him have fun and burn off some energy - he is very energetic, always on the go, and loves jumping, it’s one of his stims. After that happened, I heard so many stories of the same thing happening to other children around his age. It’s put me right off. He keeps asking to go back too. 🙈 😬

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
“What if we split up and I couldn’t cope with another baby on my own again and I can’t find anyone else’s husband to take? What if I freeze him out completely for a few months and Hannah says vile and horrific things about me online?”
Who even thinks that?!

amysiobhan84

She’s so vile.

We have lost a close family member this morning and I can’t imagine using it for likes and content on social media.

We are rallying together to support our loved ones who have lost a dad, husband and grandad on Christmas Eve 😢
so sorry to hear that. hope you find comfort in the family around you x

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Was thinking very similar, surprised she not given it a real good post on her own page, or is she the only one allowed gifted sofas???

Reading this again just makes me so very angry, she is a total fraud
She wants a new one. Go on the actual post and they are tagging DFS and SCS

Twinkle485

Those messages have honestly made me cry. Poor lass and her boys. I hate that cancer still exists 😭 wishing her all the luck and love the world can bring ♥♥♥

Regards the messages the @oo,
I feel she’s implying she has an interest in serial killers etc and is just bullying (I’m always listening to serial killer podcasts 😂). There is no way the out there rumours about the boys mum are true, I’m sure she had a breakdown but if the boys were takieb from her or she had been drink driving etc there would be evidence. There is only evidence that she is still a registered mh nurse. She’s just a vile and horrific woman, surely this can’t last much longer x
Regards the messages the @oo,
I feel she’s implying she has an interest in serial killers etc and is just bullying (I’m always listening to serial killer podcasts 😂). There is no way the out there rumours about the boys mum are true, I’m sure she had a breakdown but if the boys were takieb from her or she had been drink driving etc there would be evidence. There is only evidence that she is still a registered mh nurse. She’s just a vile and horrific woman, surely this can’t last much longer x

Attachments

Sphinx82

Surely one bead coming off in the hand of a four month old baby is dangerous enough? He’s regularly left alone in his bouncy chair, one tug could be all it takes 🤷🏼‍♀️

And no she couldn’t have paused the video to help Seb because they sent him miles away without a parent. I think it’s worse that she was sent that video and thought it acceptable to share it on her page. He’s not her child, anyone who felt anything for that boy would see the pain on his face when he falls and take him to hospital to checked over, not post in on Instagram. Absolutely not the actions of a loving, benevolent stepmother.
Not denying that she shouldn't of posted. But people are having digs that she didn't stop and make sure he's ok ...
One of the beads wouldn't choke the baby but the chance of him getting that one in his hand is slim. I've snapped 2 - the clasp is made to break and them bits don't fall off. Like I say. If its made proper. If its gifted then any old person could of made it and who knows. But can't have a go without knowing that. All my kids had them and my oldest is 10. He's not in danger of choking cos he's left with it cos he's never left alone. He's in more danger of being rolled on in the night - this is what I mean about picking battles. He's always in his seat but never strapped in. He's a wriggle from falling out of it and things like this are being promoted by someone who supposedly tries to help people 🤦