Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Droosie123

VIP Member
I’ve seen a couple of moderator comments about people arguing among themselves But not seen any arguing? Has stuff been deleted or is the arguing going on by PM etc?

Reactions: 3

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She’s so vile.

We have lost a close family member this morning and I can’t imagine using it for likes and content on social media.

We are rallying together to support our loved ones who have lost a dad, husband and grandad on Christmas Eve 😢
That’s awful, I’m so sorry. We lost my grandad on the 21st December 2017, it was such a heartbreaking time. He was 82 and had been with my Nan since they were 16 💔

• Sad
It doesn’t seem fair to keep bringing up SM and what might have happened, that picture doesn’t really seem like solid evidence of anything that she’s done, surely it would be an actual news article and not something from Pinterest that you can’t even access? We’re talking about the PayPal donations and PTWMs Instagram account and SM isn’t apart of that
It is actually from Devon live.
Fair or not S is part of the bigger picture. If you are uncomfortable then scroll past!

I’ve seen a couple of moderator comments about people arguing among themselves But not seen any arguing? Has stuff been deleted or is the arguing going on by PM etc?
Yeah I didn’t get that either

On stories where she’s featured Josh’s reaction he has looked irritated at best and hugely fucked off that he’s seen himself respond unknowingly to the camera.

She must shag him to death to stop him complaining.
He is a miserable fucker, 40 yr old steps wonabe! 😂

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
If I remember right a few months ago when this friend found out her cancer was terminal R did some stories sobbing about it. The next day this friend sent R some flowers to cheer her up! So very selfless of the friend, R doesn't deserve friends like that
I remember that! How pathetic.

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
my baby’s 12 weeks old and I only use ours when I know I’m going to be under 30-45mins (car journey included) it is so much easer than moving a sleeping baby in a car seat to a carry cot but I can’t imagine leaving her in there for a long time just because it’s easier on me, I’d rather have an unsettled baby than one scrunched up in a car seat for hours

ps also my 4 year old complains of a sore butt when she’s been in her car seat for a while so imagine a baby who can’t express that 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree I used to use my car seat in the pushchair frame for a short time as it is easier but she never uses the actual buggy seat and after she made sure she picked the most expensive pushchair she could find

Anne28

Is Betsy still working at the hairdressers? Haven't seen it mentioned for a while

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I don’t really keep up with PTWM, but didn’t that dog previously kill one of the chickens?
Maybe. But surely that’s an error of judgment from her owner? If she’s supervised and they’re in a secure run, which they appear to be as they’ve not mentioned losing any to foxes then it shouldn’t be a problem 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seems harsh to blame the dog but then I expect R is too lazy to supervise Ethel in the garden and would rather just ban her.

Why is Wilby never put down? His naps are all at the tit. He’s four months old and will have a comfier nap time in his cot or pram and might actually start to depend on the tit less.
She is needy and likes her babies to be needy,

GiggleBee

VIP Member
To be fair, he wasn’t even with her. He was in Cardiff with god knows who. But I agree, she doesn’t take them to be checked out straight away. Terrible
Im not medically trained but how do they not know what's wrong? Surely an xray would confirm it swallon or not?