Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greeneyes69

I think it is more that her nasty personality makes her ugly than purely criticising her looks. If she was genuinely a kindhearted person, I don’t think her looks would come into it?
I do accept that to a certain level, so sorry I do not wish to offend anyone. I had to have braces and it just added to the bullying I was tormented too. Sorry I will shush now.

Reactions: 2

Mrs Spud

What I don’t get is, I approached a publishing agency about writing ‘my’ story, and was quoted ££££££ just in liability.... as in respect of naming real people and real events.... so how has she bypassed this.... by changing names and changing/manipulating real events, either that or only been paid lower commission.... !!!!

When my daughter broke her arm at age of 8, hospital said she needed to be carefully looked after ( she had had a op to put it back together) but I had to take her in to school and notify them and sign a bit of paper accepting liability if she had a further accident whilst at school, that was 12 years ago mind...
Was the same at my son's school and that was twice in the past 2 years. I had to go in to give him his painkillers too, because they weren't allowed to, so I was up at the school everyday. Might be different at secondary school, but surely you'd still go talk to someone in the office?

Greeneyes69

I feel so sorry for their poor neighbours.
We know they are semi-detached cos of the howling dog drama months ago 🙄
I bet the poor sods are sick of their lives; settling down for a quiet night chilling and watching tellie and they have to listen to that through the wall.
It would piss me off no end. They have absolutely no consideration whatsoever 🙄
Do you think all the chickens are dead? She has not posted about them in months?

I think I the arguing thing was because Olivia O made an instagram account to message PTWM and made a connection about the profile picture used and a picture that PTWM posted and someone else asked if she was mentally ill but that’s all I saw.

I know how to scroll past it just doesn’t seem right when no one actually knows what happened
You’ve assumed nobody knows when actually some do but are not able to say for one reason or another

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
What the fuck just happened 🤣
I love having a read on here and that was amazing.
My first port of call before watching her stories. Off to watch now, she’s a dick - should be fun!

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Looks like they haven’t just “gone swimming”, they’ve hired a pool? Unless you’re allowed to film in public pools now?
It's a local hydrotherapy pool, i am friends with the owner. They booked a family weekend session so they didn't have it to themselves.
R said they lasted 17 minutes, the recommended time in that pool is 30-40 mins due to the temperature of the pool so they didn't do too badly considering it was Wilby's 1st time in the pool.

MrsA99

VIP Member
She didn't video seb... Clearly said shed been sent the video 🤦 all for slating her but slating her for not pausing the video to check he's ok when she didn't even do the video is something else!

I'll also be the person to say my little girl has an amber necklace on, they break with even the slightest tug if caught , even a tiny finger pulling them and only one bead can come off if they snap if made properly.

There's real issues on these stories without picking out little bits of non stories just for the sake of having a go, Betsy and the drink, safe sleeping etc etc not to mention the fact she's clearly a con lady. Pick your battles and focus on the real stuff!
Not denying that she shouldn't of posted. But people are having digs that she didn't stop and make sure he's ok ...
One of the beads wouldn't choke the baby but the chance of him getting that one in his hand is slim. I've snapped 2 - the clasp is made to break and them bits don't fall off. Like I say. If its made proper. If its gifted then any old person could of made it and who knows. But can't have a go without knowing that. All my kids had them and my oldest is 10. He's not in danger of choking cos he's left with it cos he's never left alone. He's in more danger of being rolled on in the night - this is what I mean about picking battles. He's always in his seat but never strapped in. He's a wriggle from falling out of it and things like this are being promoted by someone who supposedly tries to help people 🤦
Fair points. My children are a little bit older and those beads didn't exist (as far as I'm aware) when they were babies.
Over the years I've seen and heard of various things that have come and gone that at first seemed harmless but have then been banned or warned against as a result of a tragic accident x

MrsA99

VIP Member
Why does this smell so much like bullshit? Maybe it’s the sheer coincidence of it being the same random woman who apparently donated SO MANY PRESENTS who then loses all of her own possessions in a fire? Maybe it’s just because it’s Rachel and I don’t believe a thing that comes out of her rotting mouth.

But why would the donations be sent to this woman’s brother’s place of work? Sounds a bit unlikely and tenuous? And why is the Go Fund Me in the name of a man if it’s for this selfless woman?

Even if it is true, why is Rachel asking her followers to shell out yet again? She’s already bragged that her kids are going to have the best Christmas ever because of all the money she’s swindled this year, why doesn’t she send some of those gifts on to this woman, who she’s swapped numbers with and become a mate of?
The man named in the Go fund me page is the woman's partner.....R hasn't explained it very well.
If you look at the account, there's a photo of the damage caused by the fire, it looks pretty devastating 😕 x
Sorry, I really don't like defending PTWM, and it's easy to understand why you wouldn't believe her BS, but this looks genuine.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Omg have followed this thread since her tattle rant but she’s just shared my friend’s account telling them to send her some love 😭

• Angry
  • Sad