Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she’ll go over there to tell the fire an inspiring story about another fire she met but before she talks about that fire she will talk about how she was in a large Tesco and she ended up solving everyone’s problems. Someone overheard her give advice and they were amazed, people ended up queuing to ask her advice and because she was selflessly there for 16hours she wouldn’t have met the fire otherwise. At this point the fires have put theirselves out so they don’t have to listen to her anymore and the koalas have choreographed a dance that isn’t dissimilar to the penguins dancing in happy feet. At least that’s how it went down according to the Facebook post that she puts in IG as 16 screenshots.
Oh my god is it sad that I’m sat here and Spat my wine out 😂 this is exactly how it would pan out 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2

HamburgerHelper

Admin generally ask us not to discuss the boys' mum and things she may have done because she isn't a social media influencer and therefor doesn't live her life online for anyone and everyone to have an opinion of. I think that's their point?
thats what I mean not trying to start arguments with anyone!

Reactions: 1

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Our local pool says no filming, ours always has rules on appropriate swimwear and I don’t think the young girls would be acceptable there
My friend took her baby when it was quite to our local pool and they let her mum take photos of her with the baby in the pool as it was her first time swimming. She was asked to not get anyone else in the background though.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
I feel terribly sad for the lady she tagged in her stories whose baby has passed away but find it odd that someone would Instagram pictures of their dying child. I guess everyone deals with grief differently
It’s really sad To see

Wotsit

VIP Member
She’s so vile.

We have lost a close family member this morning and I can’t imagine using it for likes and content on social media.

We are rallying together to support our loved ones who have lost a dad, husband and grandad on Christmas Eve 😢
I am sorry for your loss, its awful to loose someone at any time of year, but especially now xx

waffledog

Silly question but what sort of policeman is he if he works with badgers and squirrels? 😅
Wildlife Officer - I think a lot of forces, if not all will have such a role, it's maybe not publicised so well in some areas so the public may not even realise.

HamburgerHelper

I think I the arguing thing was because Olivia O made an instagram account to message PTWM and made a connection about the profile picture used and a picture that PTWM posted and someone else asked if she was mentally ill but that’s all I saw.

I know how to scroll past it just doesn’t seem right when no one actually knows what happened

Caxy42

I've never been allowed to take photos, even when mine had a small group swimming lesson in a private pool with just three other children. She has also filmed Edie swimming at lessons before.
My kids swim a lot both for clubs and you can fill out a form and get permission to take photos and videos.

Be_mam

Very true ..

I know someone who suddenly lost her nine month old daughter and she spent the night the baby died on twitter and found it comforting to share the story with people. She has blogged the whole process (it was seven years ago now but she still blogs). I guess it’s to each their own. We don’t know how we would react or cope until it happens x
Very true

Why has it taken them until today to take him to hospital? She said earlier it was because he came off his scooter again but then in the car Josh said it was because the dentist said it looked broke, but he also said R felt guilty!!!! No guilt there, she has been here reading posts. Yes ago when my girl broke hers we were in the car and straight to hospital, but to be fair, her arm snapped in half and it was very clear it was broke 😂

Didn't they learn after her niece broke both her arms in their care?