Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kayles1986

I’m positive she smokes, if she does then she should not be co-sleeping under any circumstances. Same with drinking

Reactions: 3

Andsoitbegins

Just a thought do you think R has parental responsibility for the boys? Ie through a court order. Or do you think she would try and adopt them?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how she has followers. She’s an arse wipe.

<<moderator comment (not connected to this post)
Did I miss something??🤷🏻
- please stop arguing amongst yourselves. Report users if you feel their posts break our rules or if they are derailing the thread, If you continue attacking each other you will be removed. Thank you.>>

Partofthefam

I don't normally comment on how she chooses to parent the baby, mothers should do whatever is easiest and suits them as long as it's safe, but ....1)Why has the baby got beads around his neck?? It's a tragic accident waiting to happen... 2)I don't understand, she says she has trouble putting him down at night to sleep and he ends up in the bed with them but she has one of those cots with the open side that is right next to her bed so he's still close to her to feed him and soothe him 🤷‍♀️...
She's just daft. How on earth has she had 3 babies before him and not learnt a thing or two.
They'll be amber beads for teething.

Partofthefam

Please to hear it ♥

I was thinking the same, just what everyone wants on a 2/3 hour packed train, mouthy fucking teenagers!

Do you know who a Ben could be to her? I pm’d her once and she assumed I was someone and she kept asking about a Ben! Curious to know who and why she was referring to?
👌 I haven't a clue who a Ben could be. Who did she think u were?

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
My friend took her baby when it was quite to our local pool and they let her mum take photos of her with the baby in the pool as it was her first time swimming. She was asked to not get anyone else in the background though.
I've never been allowed to take photos, even when mine had a small group swimming lesson in a private pool with just three other children. She has also filmed Edie swimming at lessons before.

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Another typical story from R - a woman, a fellow blogger, has suffered a devastating loss. Her fiancé and father of her children has died in a tragic accident. She has a Go Fund Me page because of course financial help will take at least one tiny weight off her mind within the coming months. It’s nice of R to share as she has a large following. Did we need the multiple crying stories to the camera about it? Talking about how it’s her biggest fear? How she needs other people to share her upset with her? No not at all but that’s her all over. Anything can be spun to bring a bit of attention on her for a minute.
She donated £50 (of the PayPal money) too

• Wow
I wonder if Josh was pissed in the car because he knows the dentist would have to notify SS and thatll open a whole tin of worms for them.
Found that pretty weird, are we ok saying ask a copper who is guilty and ask a criminal if the copper is corrupt !!!!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I wonder if shes gonna try and bring him into the theatre, maybe put sound cancelling headphones on him?