Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she's wearing a bleeping bin bag to go to her very important bank meeting to discuss all her stolen funds.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow just wow catching up on her stories! Sleep all day with 6 kids?
Also, I would be absolutely FUMING if that was my daughter and she had filmed her drunk and posted it to her 176k followers!! It’s not entertainment content. Also, if I was that age and someone filmed it and posted it on SM I’d be absolutely mortified for days! All of their friends, school friends and family can see it?? And rip her to shreds once back at school, I find it really unfair at what she’s done.
What is she wearing?

Reactions: 9
Wow just wow catching up on her stories! Sleep all day with 6 kids?
Also, I would be absolutely FUMING if that was my daughter and she had filmed her drunk and posted it to her 176k followers!! It’s not entertainment content. Also, if I was that age and someone filmed it and posted it on SM I’d be absolutely mortified for days! All of their friends, school friends and family can see it?? And rip her to shreds once back at school, I find it really unfair at what she’s done.
What is she wearing?
If the parents do follow her she probably hid the stories from them so she is down with the kids like the imbecile she is! If that was my son I would go mental and he is 17! I wouldn’t want him in that state and if he was I would want him at home not shown to 176k idiotic sheep to laugh about

Reactions: 8
If the parents do follow her she probably hid the stories from them so she is down with the kids like the imbecile she is! If that was my son I would go mental and he is 17! I wouldn’t want him in that state and if he was I would want him at home not shown to 176k idiotic sheep to laugh about
Unless the parents are as bad as her and don’t care what they get up to. Must be the case since they’re always at R’s place hanging with “the cool mum” as she sees herself. It’s not even the underage drinking that gets me (I started drinking with my friends at 14), it’s her attitude towards it, laughing like it was one of her mates and recording it to then share with over 100,000 people. My mum would have leathered me if I got in that state, in fact once she did and do you know, I never got into a drunken state like that again until I was an adult and living under my own roof. Those girls need a parent, not an overgrown cheerleader. 🙄

Reactions: 12
What on God’s green earth is that leather THING she’s wearing to the bank manager? What’s she trying to finance? A dodgy swingers dungeon? Trying to get a loan to fund the remake of the matrix films and going in costume? I’m well confused 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What on God’s green earth is that leather THING she’s wearing to the bank manager? What’s she trying to finance? A dodgy swingers dungeon? Trying to get a loan to fund the remake of the matrix films and going in costume? I’m well confused 🤷‍♀️
Thought she was channeling her inner nessa to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That boy is ready to come off the boob. When mine started fussing while feeding, I went to the bottles and it wasn’t long before solids materialised. She thinks breastfeeding is her job now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
That boy is ready to come off the boob. When mine started fussing while feeding, I went to the bottles and it wasn’t long before solids materialised. She thinks breastfeeding is her job now.
She won’t have an excuse to laze about having people wait on her hand and foot if she stops BF

Reactions: 10
I find it hard to believe she is an adult because her behaviour is so immature. She needs to realise she isnt the same age as B, she isnt one of the gang. She isnt cool and she certainly isnt cute.

Reactions: 9
Letting YOUR kids drink is one thing. Filming someone else’s kids for your 178k following’s enjoyment is another. Seriously.

Reactions: 24
I've seen her in some very questionable outfits but today's bin bag really is awful, what a state 😂😂😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've seen her in some very questionable outfits but today's bin bag really is awful, what a state 😂😂😂😂😂🤣
It has to be a joke surely? No one would actually leave the house like that? 🤔
She must be a laughing stock round her way especially when accompanied by tit boy dressed like an absolute muppet. Its the kids I feel sorry for, poor little fuckers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised she hasn't come on IG to say that her bank manager was trying to flirt with her..... you wish love

• Haha
I'm surprised she hasn't come on IG to say that her bank manager was trying to flirt with her..... you wish love
[/QUOTE
He will have asked for her advice on some other bank customers and shown her their files. Then wept silent tears of happiness as all the bank staff gather round to see the wonder with the spitty saliva gob, dressed in a bin bag with draft excluder eyelashes who birthed the new messiah and single handily solved all their life problems whilst getting 679 women into refuge.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really didn’t want to see her nipple pinging back though 🤢
0C96CB3D-EAF3-4BE2-A691-B313258209B8.png

Also, I think this is awful. That poor baby. Naked in front of thousands of people. Don’t these people have a brain.
5BE40279-4E73-4947-9D4F-DCCD5E3A9E6B.png

• Angry
I really didn’t want to see her nipple pinging back though 🤢View attachment 68472

Also, I think this is awful. That poor baby. Naked in front of thousands of people. Don’t these people have a brain.View attachment 68473
Why does she think the world wants to see her nipples? We get it RachaleleleeeeYOU BREAST FEED! well done. It's not like you haven't mentioned it 5000 times a day. Ffs just put em away now. I've seen her tits more than my own the last six months -vom.

And cover your baby up! Just cos you love everyone seeing your fanny and tits, that's your choice. Don't expose a baby ffs it's like she doesn't know weirdos and perverts exist.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.