Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they're not but I dunno. All I’ve learnt is ptwm is a bully and will get anyone and everyone to do her dirty work whilst she cries instead of standing up and facing it head on. Keels won’t be the only one to do this. People will soon click on to her lies and there will be questions. It’s just how long can she wait it out. I don’t think she should leave though. I would continue to fight. Maybe even screen shot everything.

Reactions: 9
I think it’ll take a larger publication to force PTWM into a definitive statement or an admission (if their is something to admit too, as i’ve said i like to deal purely with fact so will remain on the fence until real proof either way)

Reactions: 4
Hmmm i read those messages as relaying info Keels had openly offered? Keels did bring her mental health into the thread also which again makes it all a very grey area. Though I imagine if you were PTWM or one of her close friends you may read this entire thread as relatively threatening. Its where remaining anon on the internet is a benefit however if you are pursuing and writing a story you do shed being unknown. As i said neither side is totally innocent really.
Great that that's how you read them. I and others read them as threatening.

Yes she did correct. Why did Tracy need to bring it up though? It wasn't relevant to the questions Keels was asking?

Yeah I would feel threatened if a thread was asking questions I didn't have moral answers to? 🤦‍♀️

Dont be dodgey AF and then that won't happen?

Reactions: 5
I think it’ll take a larger publication to force PTWM into a definitive statement or an admission (if their is something to admit too, as i’ve said i like to deal purely with fact so will remain on the fence until real proof either way)
You keep saying ‘ real proof ‘ but charities have confirmed they have not received anything from her despite her saying she works with them , she has not EVER released any info of the donations side or things for transparency .... she consistently asks for donations of items for her ‘warriors ‘ yet if she received donations wouldn’t this be part of what this was used for ? She isn’t a registered charity (not registered with charities commission ) , all donations based.

Loop hole of paying herself a ‘wage ‘ with the donations ? Yet she is doing AD after AD and has a book deal etc so when does it become where she doesn’t need to pay herself a wage with these donations ? How many ‘warriors’ is she working with per month ? Per week ? To pay for her time? This is where transparency is key so people know what they are paying into .... you can only rely on blind faith for so long

There is no explanation for what the money is being used for at all?

Reactions: 10
You keep saying ‘ real proof ‘ but charities have confirmed they have not received anything from her despite her saying she works with them , she has not EVER released any info of the donations side or things for transparency .... she consistently asks for donations of items for her ‘warriors ‘ yet if she received donations wouldn’t this be part of what this was used for ? There is no explanation for what the money is being used for at all?
She is saying works for them, that may mean as an ambassador! Giving talks etc. It doesnt mean donations and secondly i have said several times her silence is shady however at the moment there is still no solid proof on either side because her silence doesn’t mean instant guilt and secondly at the end of the day its a gossip site with maybe 50 people questioning, it isn’t enough, if you want the truth make a Facebook page, report to the relevant bodies etc.

Reactions: 2
A simple reply or explanation from PTWM would have answered all the questions that we are asking about her charity work and her paypal donations .
... awaiting the next lot of stories on her instagram about all the messages she gets saying how great she is .

These threads have questioned and commented on far more than just the Paypal. The first thread made several comments about how Josh would likely have an affair with Betsy... if you read those things about your family you would become defensive. I’m not condoning either side here however Keels has left personal info in these threads and now unfortunately has left herself open to this much like Rachele has by exposing her entire life.
I’d say it’s different as PTWM has written a book about her personal info and exposes her children, husband, family life, and nearly every detail of them and their life online on a daily basis and makes a career & profit by doing so.

I haven’t gone back to check but I don’t think any of us were on the early thread making comments about Betsy & Josh having an affair? I seem to recall that there was just one or two comments in relation to this rather that being the main topic of discussion but it seems convenient for ‘some’ to keep mentioning rather than addressing the main concerns.

I made a comment that I didn’t think it was appropriate for PTWM to post videos of drunk underage teenagers that weren’t her own children & that she has no boundaries when it comes to what she posts online and I still stand by that comment.

The josh and Betsy thing was something rachelle mentioned on her own stories. I honestly don’t think this thread is bad at all. There’s a thread on here where they absolutely destroy a women every single day from looks to husband to her kid and no one bats an eyelid. I think this has been very vanilla. Rachelle is a likeable person I get that I even feel awful when I see her blubbering on her stories, then I remember that she has constantly slipped up on what she has said about her life. she is possibly being dodgy with her PayPal. She allows other women to tear apart someone on her Instagram almost daily for not agreeing with her (worse then what we have ever said) the only reason she has kicked of like this is it was getting very close to home. I’ve seen a few people mention it on Facebook. She was almost found out I believe and panicked, there is no other reason to act like that. She still hasn’t declared what she does with the money a simple percentage chart would suffice. I get she’s a pregnant women but she works with a lot more vulnerable women (apparently) keels contacting josh shouldn’t have been a problem his part of ptwm as is his sister. Keels son is nothing to do with this at all.

Edit I did comment on the josh and Betsy thing. I don’t remember saying I thought they were together but that someone had suggested they were more partners then step dad and daughter. Which rachelle plastered all over Instagram and went apeshit over more then once.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying the one i want to point out again is that Keels research went beyond the Paypal stuff, she tried to hunt down he exes with is totally not pertinent. I would like to know about the donations aswell. I agree aswell this thread is tamer than most but there has been comments that cross a line. What i have been trying to say is that unfortunately Keels has opened up her real identity on here and that opens her up to stuff like this.

I’d say it’s different as PTWM has written a book about her personal info and exposes her children, husband, family life, and nearly every detail of them and their life online on a daily basis and makes a career & profit by doing so.

I haven’t gone back to check but I don’t think any of us were on the early thread making comments about Betsy & Josh having an affair? I seem to recall that there was just one or two comments in relation to this rather that being the main topic of discussion but it seems convenient for ‘some’ to keep mentioning rather than addressing the main concerns.

I made a comment that I didn’t think it was appropriate for PTWM to post videos of drunk underage teenagers that weren’t her own children & that she has no boundaries when it comes to what she posts online and I still stand by that comment.
I fully agree with that last statement, yes teenagers will drink but that was a a hugeeeee step too far!

Reactions: 7
I think talking to the exes was to show transparency. She wrote about how awful they are but what about their side kind of thing. Journalists will do that. It also would have supported her do you really know these instagrammers they are not your friends. I think if she hadn’t written the book and exposed all of it I would feel differently but she basically dragged them through the mud and didn’t bat an eyelid. So why can’t they have their say.

Also I’m not arguing it’s nice to have a discussion and everyone have valid points and not tear each other apart 😂

Reactions: 10
I agree with a lot of what you are saying the one i want to point out again is that Keels research went beyond the Paypal stuff, she tried to hunt down he exes with is totally not pertinent. I would like to know about the donations aswell. I agree aswell this thread is tamer than most but there has been comments that cross a line. What i have been trying to say is that unfortunately Keels has opened up her real identity on here and that opens her up to stuff like this.

I fully agree with that last statement, yes teenagers will drink but that was a a hugeeeee step too far!
I can’t speak on behalf of her but I don’t think Keels research went beyond anything that Rachaele hasn’t already written about and made public in her book? I think the point was that there was an allegation that a large proportion of what PTWM wrote about in her book simply wasn’t true thus a further example of PTWM not being entirely honest about things?

Reactions: 6
That’s absolutely terrible. Even if she couldn’t help personally she could have at least acknowledged your message and provided some details of contacts, charities etc :(
[/QUOte
Tbh I never expected her to start organising woman’s refuge or anything but I thought she would have at least pointed me in the right direction as what action we could take. I think she’s nothing but a phoney

Just wanted to say i really love this discussion! A lot of threads on Tattle are really really shocking ripping people apart for breathing but this is a real issue and its nice to see a good discussion about it! (Especially as someone who only has 2 toddlers most of the day to talk to)

I’ve always expected her to register as a charity and open her own refuge... is that just me? Unlikely i think now.

• Heart
Im sure i can remember her saying she was training to do the freedom programme , but no mention of it ever since .
The way she talks to people and disrespects them i really cant see her being able to have anything to do with the freedom programme.

Reactions: 3
She is saying works for them, that may mean as an ambassador! Giving talks etc. It doesnt mean donations and secondly i have said several times her silence is shady however at the moment there is still no solid proof on either side because her silence doesn’t mean instant guilt and secondly at the end of the day its a gossip site with maybe 50 people questioning, it isn’t enough, if you want the truth make a Facebook page, report to the relevant bodies etc.
Again you have missed the question .... what does she require donations for then ? She regularly asks for items to be donated ? Prams / car seats and clothes ?

It’s been confirmed that she doesn’t make cash donations to charities (by them themselves but I think one connection ensured donations to them was increased but it was direct from the donations to her paypal account ) so money isn’t going there

We have no idea on the number she is working with because there is no transparency......

That’s all anyone is asking for ?

I don’t see why you keep jumping to her defence ? It seems like you appear to be trying to come across as on the fence but I think your a connection of PTWM ....

Again you have missed the question .... what does she require donations for then ? She regularly asks for items to be donated ? Prams / car seats and clothes ?

It’s been confirmed that she doesn’t make cash donations to charities (by them themselves but I think one connection ensured donations to them was increased but it was direct from the donations to her paypal account ) so money isn’t going there

We have no idea on the number she is working with because there is no transparency......

That’s all anyone is asking for ?

I don’t see why you keep jumping to her defence ? It seems like you appear to be trying to come across as on the fence but I think your a connection of PTWM ....
You are missing my point. I don’t think she has ever claimed to be passing donations to charities. That would be nonsical because people could donate directly so the whole, not passing money to charities thing seems to be unrelevant. I’m wondering whether she is funding rent/bills etc for warriors (as she does ask for physical donations of prams clothes etc so that isn’t coming from it) or is she paying herself and Joshs sister to respond to a message every so often, because if she is that is “horrific” imo.

Not connected with her, willing to share my personal insta as proof if needed however won’t post it publically.

Also sorry i’m not jumping to her defence, playings devils advocate and trying to focus on factual info.

I know she has said on her stories before that when she asks for items to be donated she pays for them to get to who ever needs them so I assume the postage!!

Also hoping to find out if Josh has a job anymore. Not important just wondering what he does that hes always off!

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE] I’ve always expected her to register as a charity and open her own refuge... is that just me? Unlikely i think now.
[/QUOTE]

A couple of years ago I expected her to do something like that but her, and her account, seems to have really changed especially since her book came out and she got married. Who knows why but she seems to be all ego now and seeking publicity and the limelight. I get the sense that she jumps on things to get extra exposure now whereas before I would’ve thought it was because she actually cared. It just seems to be a money making machine now. I couldn’t care a less if she does ads or is gifted things so long as she declares it but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that she takes money from followers and refuses to say what she does with that money when repeatedly asked.

God knows what she’s like in the local area - if she’s well liked or if she walks about thinking she’s some sort of celeb? Is anyone local to her here?

I know on one of her book tours her friend was incredibly rude to hotel staff, demanding freebies, threatening to report them to managers etc. That changed my opinion of her a bit and is partly what has led me here.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.