Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I definitely don't think it's aimed at me as she stopped talking to me about 8 years (ish) ago lol maybe Partofthefam gave it away

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’d say Josh is the same if not worse - his sister is apparently on the payroll too. I have a feeling he is a big reason behind the silence and is telling her not to respond to or acknowledge the allegations.
It’s just a fountain of crap.
My Husband told me to back off digging this morning. So I have. But I can’t help info flowing to me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Why are you scared? 🤣🤣
We can not support The Sun. Selling it is technically banned here because of Hillsborough x

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I can’t bear attention seeking cryptic messages on social media. Just be direct Rachaele as to who or what you’re referring to rather than vague ‘2 years on blah blah’ type messages which is obv aimed at one person but being read by thousands 🙄

Reactions: 7
Don’t know BUT.... someone just sent me this 😂. So you know when her followers tried to set up a Go Fund Me for the house
This is what her admin sent them. It’s asking them to donate straight to her account 🙄
Just blatant madness

WOW 😮

Reactions: 1
There is a very busy Facebook page ‘Spotted Torquay’ which (I think) is where her first post went viral from (local to her). Could someone post the article there?

Reactions: 2
Isn't the quote a memory from 2 years ago and she is resharing and saying it still applies? What I don't get is, if you genuinely think that she is commiting fraud then why haven't you reported her to the police?

Reactions: 7
Isn't the quote a memory from 2 years ago and she is resharing and saying it still applies? What I don't get is, if you genuinely think that she is commiting fraud then why haven't you reported her to the police?
I don’t think anyone on this thread or the previous one has said she is committing fraud or doing anything illegal? Immoral, shameful and misleading yes but not fraudulent. There is small print on her PayPal which, to paraphrase, states she can keep the money rather than give it to charity so she isn’t committing any crime. Just being deceitful instead.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone on this thread or the previous one has said she is committing fraud or doing anything illegal? Immoral, shameful and misleading yes but not fraudulent. There is small print on her PayPal which, to paraphrase, states she can keep the money rather than give it to charity
Ah, sorry I must have misread! Haven't been on here in ages and it's a lot to catch up on.

Didn’t she give a massive speech saying she wouldn’t accept any money? What a scruff. 😂 how do people like her.
I’ve been away a few hours and came back to this I’m never going out again 😩 why are people giving her money to pay for herself how do they not see it.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she give a massive speech saying she wouldn’t accept any money? What a scruff. 😂 how do people like her.
I’ve been away a few hours and came back to this I’m never going out again 😩 why are people giving her money to pay for herself how do they not see it.
Yep, massive speech about how she’d rather give money to those truly in need even if it was her last £20 followed by more than a 1000 comments from her crew commending her for her ‘high principles’ 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Don’t know BUT.... someone just sent me this 😂. So you know when her followers tried to set up a Go Fund Me for the house
This is what her admin sent them. It’s asking them to donate straight to her account 🙄
Just blatant madness
Wow. I thought she was a bit of a dick lately but it seems she’s always been scummy underneath it all. Fooled me.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s been mentioned but what about clean honest living? She’s really good at calling people out and has gained quite a following I think
I was just going to say the same thing.

Maybe see if any of the drama channels would be interested? I think most of them are quite good at knowing to say allegedly etc and not 'confirm' anything. Angelika Oles, GDFilms, Hadassah's Studio, Petty Paige, Callum Markie (he doesn't do many drama videos, but he did one on the Inghams and Lea Marie Johnson recently), tiffanyferg (she does internet analysis videos, but I think something on the 'influence' these bloggers have in terms of 'charity' would be a good video topic). I'm sure theres a few more.

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for her friend she clearly doesn’t want Betsy being involved in what she’s doing and she’s just turning it into a joke for Instagram 😞. There’s a time and a place I think and when someone says no then it’s no.

I’m all for strong women and everything but in her new post she says she cried all the time and couldn’t do it with edie she did the same with the other girls. What’s going to happen with this one? Like is josh gunna have to give up work? Like I don’t get why you would potentially have another child if you constantly need your arse wiping. I get having a babies hard but it seems like she’s done it to jump on the whole pnd train. Honestly comes across like she’s about to build another sympathy campaign 😩

Reactions: 12
You’re right - I think it’s another sympathy campaign. You’ll notice that every couple of weeks PTWM posts a long story to gain engagement from her followers and try to increase her like-ability factor after it’s taken a bit of a knocking (in this instance after quite a lot of ads and freebies).

And that’s what they are, stories - a bit of fact massively flounced up with a large dose of fiction.

I feel bad for her friend she clearly doesn’t want Betsy being involved in what she’s doing and she’s just turning it into a joke for Instagram 😞. There’s a time and a place I think and when someone says no then it’s no

I must’ve missed this - What friend & what’s happened?

Reactions: 3
You’re right - I think it’s another sympathy campaign. You’ll notice that every couple of weeks PTWM posts a long story to gain engagement from her followers and try to increase her like-ability factor after it’s taken a bit of a knocking (in this instance after quite a lot of ads and freebies).

And that’s what they are, stories - a bit of fact massively flounced up with a large dose of fiction.

I must’ve missed this - What friend & what’s happened?
It’s in her stories she’s not mega upset but she’s talking about a lad she’s met and she’s clearly asking rachelle to tell Betsy no. It’s not a mega deal it’s just more people ask her not to do something and she does the opposite. I’ve seen it a lot last week it was tallulah asking her not to put a story up calling her a thief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.