Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on a roll tonight isn’t she. Let’s put up yet another post of someone telling me how great I am 😴
Right so, I’ve had no response from contacting Josh directly (Disgusting)
The article is on 900 views, which is okay but not enough to spread.
So. I’ve decided that I’m going to put the whole article onto my own website (just for posterity as I am pleased with how it was written.)
But this one on Buzzfeed, I’m going the long introduction and re word some of it to make it more direct and to the point. More hard hitting. Because I’m really fuming over the lack of response from them. The audacity and shamelessness is really grating on me. Josh is a Police Officer for Christ’s sake. Unbelievable xx

Safe to say they have managed to wake my beast and I was trying so hard to be fair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The non response is so strange - all they have to do is say roughly what the PayPal donations have/are being spent on and approx how much they raise each month from their generous kind-hearted crew. Especially as they were again recently asking for monthly donations. The silence on this matter is becoming increasingly bizarre. Seeing as some of the named charities that you have contacted state that they haven’t received any donations it’s looking more and more likely that the money isn’t being spent how it should be and is going mainly on salaries for the PTWM empire (I.E Rachaele, Josh & his sister)

Reactions: 5
In her book she says she won’t respond to drama or something like that. I would guess all the adds she’s done this month is going to go out to charities to counteract her spending and that’s why she’s kept quite. Personall opinion not saying that is what’s happening but I’ve never known her to push ads like she has.

Reactions: 2
In her book she says she won’t respond to drama or something like that. I would guess all the adds she’s done this month is going to go out to charities to counteract her spending and that’s why she’s kept quite. Personall opinion not saying that is what’s happening but I’ve never known her to push ads like she has.
I don’t care now. I’ve been overly fair and they have still managed to front it off. So now my integrity has gone and I’m going full on in.

Reactions: 1
I don’t care now. I’ve been overly fair and they have still managed to front it off. So now my integrity has gone and I’m going full on in.
Have you tried messaging joshs sister? I think she quite likes answering x do what you’ve got to do but people won’t speak unless they want to. I think you may be chasing for a while with this one x

I think her silence speaks volumes . Surely if there was an innocent explanation she would be shouting all over her fb and insta about it, how shes been unjustly accused - making herself a victim . Actually despise this vile lying woman .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think her silence speaks volumes . Surely if there was an innocent explanation she would be shouting all over her fb and insta about it, how shes been unjustly accused - making herself a victim . Actually despise this vile lying woman .
I’m just going off of her book. For the first time she will be sticking by what she has written 😂 not the best time to be choosing to do it. I think she thinks the more she ignores it aswell the quicker it will go away.

It's very odd she's not responded. She put a post out once saying people had been accusing her of benefit fraud and was told she was being reported, she said just to put everyone straight she does not receive government help. So why would she not put this straight to if she's being accused of taking money if she isn't? Hmmmm......

Reactions: 6
I'm late to this party but I'm shocked by all this. I can believe it though. those kids have been raised in a tit storm. its so sad. Josh is a twit and she seems like she needs a lot of work after the life she's had. it's car crash viewing but I feel for the 300 kids.

It's very odd she's not responded. She put a post out once saying people had been accusing her of benefit fraud and was told she was being reported, she said just to put everyone straight she does not receive government help. So why would she not put this straight to if she's being accused of taking money if she isn't? Hmmmm......
😂
Ok so my Husband has just told me to wind my neck in because they are just a couple of nobody’s probably scamming people and Josh isn’t even man enough to answer an email so he isn’t worth tit, and I should go back to focusing on things that matter 😂

That said, I think I will 😂
Bit of Northern charm there ❤

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
I would guess that they are seeking legal advice on how to respond to this. Hence the silence. That is the only reason I can think of here as like others have said, she would be shouting from the rooftops if she was innocent or felt she was being singled out. She would spin it into being a victim, 100%

Reactions: 7
I would guess that they are seeking legal advice on how to respond to this. Hence the silence. That is the only reason I can think of here as like others have said, she would be shouting from the rooftops if she was innocent or felt she was being singled out. She would spin it into being a victim, 100%
That would be a massive waste of money. There is no libel or slander in the article.
I’ve used suggestive terms based on evidence.
Also with libel and slander, whilst you can sue, it’s very difficult to win unless you concrete evidence to prove the person was wrong and it has effected your income long term.
I mean they could by all means, but it would be a waste of money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s been #gifted so much stuff she is so kindly going to send some to refuge 🙄
She’s been gifted £800 worth of Snuz products that’s she shown us (including the cot bed). Can most of her followers seriously afford this stuff?

• Wow
@Keels I didn’t mean to sue, I meant how to word the response. As your article points out, she has worded the part on her website cleverly and I high doubt she managed that alone so I thought perhaps she is getting another cleverly worded response written to show her as innocent

@Keels has asked PTWM to clarify how donations from her followers paid directly into her PayPal account are spent. Some of the charities listed on PTWM have replied that they have not received any money from her. She has not responded to any of the questions or @Keels article she has written (link to article at start of thread).
There are also concerns that some of the stuff written in her book is lies.

I don't understand how she can show all that gifted stuff when there are so many questions surrounding the paypal account. I seriously cannot understand her mindset. And talking about ordering a taxi for Betsy and she was nervous about getting a taxi alone, why didn't josh or rachaele pick her up. They were both at home (she even posted saying so) and they each have cars? She boggles my mind

At least she has declared the snuzpod stuff as gifted. She was notoriously bad at declaring in the past when things were blatantly gifted though seems to have finally got better these last few weeks. Though I guess she didn’t have much option - it would raise more questions if she didn’t declare it as to how she was able to afford to buy nearly £1000 worth of snuzpod goodies when she lets on that she’s skint a lot of the time.

If people honestly believe her lies that she’s skint they must lack common sense. A house that size in that area would cost over £1000 a month, new furniture, numerous pets, grocery shopping from M&S, two cars, brand new toys for Edie’s holiday, they all wear brands like Adidas. They wouldn’t afford stuff like this on a Police officer’s wage. She is raking it in from ads. Shame she doesn’t declare most of them. Quite worrying as there will be a lot of vulnerable people that will follow her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.