Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must feel fecking odd having a conversation with your mate knowing that’s she’s actually videoing it to put on the Gram 🙄

Reactions: 2
It must feel fecking odd having a conversation with your mate knowing that’s she’s actually videoing it to put on the Gram 🙄
I think she’s doing it secretly. I dunno I sound so bitchy but she’s like the mean girl at school that if you didn’t do what she wanted you couldn’t be her Friend.

Has the step sister told us what caused them to stop talking yet? I’d love to hear. She drops people like flies so it won’t be long until this ones out aswell.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, despite all her ‘kind vibes only’ type posts and help that she does give to some people, I do definitely get mean girl vibes from her and that it’s her way or no way if you want to be her friend.

Remember she had a ‘BFF’ Katy that was a model and was into horse riding and they were always helping each other out with the kids and stuff? Apparently they’d been mates for years and PTWM was always posting screen shots of their messages. She’s been very quiet about her for the last year or so and there has been no mention of her to my recollection. Wonder if they’ve had a falling out too?

Her latest post...
Why is every event in her life such a big deal? I'm sure for the majority of other women going for your injection is just a normal appointment where no profound moments occur & at most you get a bit excited/emotional when hearing your babies heart beat. No, no, not for our Rachael 🙄 shes bumped into her saviour & guardian angel midwife who gave her an inspiring speech nearly 6 years ago which she can recite word for word. I cant believe people by into this bullshit. I'm not denying shes a great story teller & is good with descriptive writing etc. But surely people take it all with a pinch of salt?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Her latest post...
Why is every event in her life such a big deal? I'm sure for the majority of other women going for your injection is just a normal appointment where no profound moments occur & at most you get a bit excited/emotional when hearing your babies heart beat. No, no, not for our Rachael 🙄 shes bumped into her saviour & guardian angel midwife who gave her an inspiring speech nearly 6 years ago which she can recite word for word. I cant believe people by into this bullshit. I'm not denying shes a great story teller & is good with descriptive writing etc. But surely people take it all with a pinch of salt?
Your name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s in her stories she’s not mega upset but she’s talking about a lad she’s met and she’s clearly asking rachelle to tell Betsy no. It’s not a mega deal it’s just more people ask her not to do something and she does the opposite. I’ve seen it a lot last week it was tallulah asking her not to put a story up calling her a thief.

That made me so upset. When Tallulah was saying no mom because people at school will think im a thief. Myself personally id feel so bad if I uploaded my daughter saying that and when she returned to school she was bullied for it. I mean, the boys already get bullied for her Instagram account ...

Reactions: 6
Her latest post...
She has a cracking memory to quote verbatim like that. I can’t remember what people have said to me an hour ago let alone years ago.......
Just thought, mad how she can remember that and write it down but can’t remember where other people’s money has gone 🤔😂

Could that cause trouble for you? Hope not
Full appreciation for your new profile picture hahahaha x

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Her latest post...
My thoughts exactly when I read her status this morning. Always has a story to tell no matter where or what she does. 🤔

My thoughts exactly when I read her status this morning. Always has a story to tell no matter where or what she does. 🤔
totally agree. did you see the 'dress' unveiling to her kids last week. so embarrasing for them. She has no shame.

Reactions: 1
totally agree. did you see the 'dress' unveiling to her kids last week. so embarrasing for them. She has no shame.
Especially as she even showed seb and his friend. Its bad enough doing it in front if your own but she's doing it in front of their friends too

It is strange that she can remember a years old conversation but can’t remember stuff the kids need for school 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m sure she’s promoting some kind of app/calendar thing so won’t be able to use the old ‘woe is me, look how busy I am that I forget all about my kids school stuff’ now.

The one thing that I really don’t understand is why she bangs on about those 5 kids ‘ruining her life’ etc etc yet she’s having another one. Not a week goes by without her moaning about one or another of them yet she was desperate for another

Reactions: 5
It is strange that she can remember a years old conversation but can’t remember stuff the kids need for school 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m sure she’s promoting some kind of app/calendar thing so won’t be able to use the old ‘woe is me, look how busy I am that I forget all about my kids school stuff’ now.

The one thing that I really don’t understand is why she bangs on about those 5 kids ‘ruining her life’ etc etc yet she’s having another one. Not a week goes by without her moaning about one or another of them yet she was desperate for another
I think it's a way of keeping hold of Josh

Reactions: 9
Or just keeping in that family. Josh wasn’t what she wanted I don’t think I know she said it was but I just think it was to be close to Hannah. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Omg yes her poor step son, what kind of person thinks it’s funny to nearly show your tits to teenage boys 🤦‍♀️. Imagine if josh had of said his knob nearly fell out in front of Betsy and her gal pals, I wonder if she would have still found it hilarious, I very much doubt it!!!

She actually forced him into the baby. I was watching avidly betting with myself how quickly he would cave in.
Fascinating behaviour, the needling and pressure just built up. I don’t think he knows she did it. So gradually manipulating x

She actually forced him into the baby. I was watching avidly betting with myself how quickly he would cave in.
Fascinating behaviour, the needling and pressure just built up. I don’t think he knows she did it. So gradually manipulating x
She did didn’t she kicking off in the car when they were with his sister. Getting the kids to constantly pick baby names and or beg him. It was awful to watch he really didn’t want a baby and was ready to live his own life. She seems to have stopped belittling him on instagram since it was mentioned on here so I guess that’s a bonus.

Yes I agree, he didn't sound like he wanted one at all this time last year. I don't blame him it's hard work with the 5 they have between them. I don't think she thought it through properly either as there was a story a couple of months back about how she had forgot about night feeds 🙄 think the idea of a newborn appeals to her without considering how hard work it is.

The baby will probably be brought up most by its siblings as I can see rachaele just saying she can't cope

She did didn’t she kicking off in the car when they were with his sister. Getting the kids to constantly pick baby names and or beg him. It was awful to watch he really didn’t want a baby and was ready to live his own life. She seems to have stopped belittling him on instagram since it was mentioned on here so I guess that’s a bonus.
Now she's just belittling her friend with her teenage daughter. I'd never let my daughter speak to my best friend like that and if I was joking around with my best friend about tinder etc, I'd know from her reaction for when to shut it down. That girl is a pain in the arse! She lets her do and say anything and thinks it's funny! Cant believe I used to find her so amusing!! And the taking money from her "warriors" It is DISGUSTING!!
BRAZEN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.