Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s awful anyway, not to turn this to a cleaning thread but fabulousa (I’m not a Sunday times author so my spelling doesn’t count) is much better than zoflora 😂

Reactions: 3
Her ads are so tit.

Surely that mat won’t work properly with her wearing a fluffy cardigan and would probably wreck said cardigan?

Reactions: 2
I need to stop looking at anything to do with her, for my own sanity.
This morning’s story is all about her ‘bad’ morning and I felt the rage.
I have a chronically ill daughter who is currently very, very poorly. My other daughter has an eating disorder and her mental health is terrible. I’m not fishing for sympathy, but moaning about a 6 year old losing her mind and a feckin elf just make me want to scream.
They are everyday annoyances and she goes on like her life is a living hell.
Grow the duck up, be a parent and stop acting like you have it harder than anyone else.
There will be so many people feeling as I do, I imagine-some in far worse situations - and she needs to stop looking for attention.
Disclaimer: I’ve been up all night with my daughter and with worrying about my kids. I may be a tad tetchy and overwrought!
I feel exactly the same. I'm sending you so much love. My 15 year old son is suffering with his mental health, and it's honestly hell on earth. I know that when we're going through things that experience might seem awful at the time, and that we all have our own stresses, but I'd take a 6 year old tantrum any day!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel exactly the same. I'm sending you so much love. My 15 year old son is suffering with his mental health, and it's honestly hell on earth. I know that when we're going through things that experience might seem awful at the time, and that we all have our own stresses, but I'd take a 6 year old tantrum any day!
Thank you ❤ Same back to you; it’s so painful to witness a, isn’t it?
I actually said to my husband yesterday that it would be amazing to go back to when they were little and all of the their problems were easy to solve.
She has zero awareness and thinks everyone finds her rants relatable- she needs to think about those vulnerable women who would give anything to have peace of mind, lovely home, husband, money, and healthy kids.

Reactions: 9
Thank you ❤ Same back to you; it’s so painful to witness a, isn’t it?
I actually said to my husband yesterday that it would be amazing to go back to when they were little and all of the their problems were easy to solve.
She has zero awareness and thinks everyone finds her rants relatable- she needs to think about those vulnerable women who would give anything to have peace of mind, lovely home, husband, money, and healthy kids.
It's all the more grating because she built her brand off the back of 'saving' women in abusive relationships, working with refuges etc so she SHOULD know better.

Reactions: 9
Can we just talk about how Betsy and Josh are wearing the exact same grey leggings 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It makes me feel so sick to see her “working” with DA agencies and anything in the domestic abuse field when she is so bleeping nasty to her own husband.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.