Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to stop looking at anything to do with her, for my own sanity.
This morning’s story is all about her ‘bad’ morning and I felt the rage.
I have a chronically ill daughter who is currently very, very poorly. My other daughter has an eating disorder and her mental health is terrible. I’m not fishing for sympathy, but moaning about a 6 year old losing her mind and a feckin elf just make me want to scream.
They are everyday annoyances and she goes on like her life is a living hell.
Grow the duck up, be a parent and stop acting like you have it harder than anyone else.
There will be so many people feeling as I do, I imagine-some in far worse situations - and she needs to stop looking for attention.
Disclaimer: I’ve been up all night with my daughter and with worrying about my kids. I may be a tad tetchy and overwrought!
I know you are not looking for sympathy but have some positive thoughts , sounds very very tough 😘

Reactions: 7
I know you are not looking for sympathy but have some positive thoughts , sounds very very tough 😘
Ah thank you ❤ It’s a bloody nightmare atm but we plod on 😊 xx

She makes it sound like Edie has alot of issues that need addressing.
I see them as parenting issues tbh. She seems to have no boundaries with R and will be confused by all the mixed messages she gets. She’s also dealing with a new sibling and that always needs careful handling.
I know we don’t see all the daily stuff (only the Insta- ready stuff 🙄) but is there any 1:1 time for R and Edie?

Reactions: 9
“I’m going over to reform Torbay for a meeting about how to help families living below the poverty line and look how bleeping happy this makes me!!!!”

What a twit.

Sort your daughter out, you’re turning her into a spoilt cow. Make your own bleeping breakfast, you lazy witch. Let your teenager sleep instead of parenting her siblings.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She winds me up and I don’t a fraction of stresses that you have. I totally agree with you. The kids arguing is normal but she wants to bite the steering wheel? Wtf? And then gurns and giggles whilst talking about families living below the breadline. She is sick and twisted! 😠

Reactions: 11
I am totally going to become an 'influencer' I can moan about my kids and dog, laugh manically into a camera, sit on the sofa all day (well not all day but when I get home from work) and get gifted loads of tat yey!!

I have a chronically ill daughter who is currently very, very poorly. My other daughter has an eating disorder and her mental health is terrible. I’m not fishing for sympathy, but moaning about a 6 year old losing her mind and a feckin elf just make me want to scream.
Grow the duck up, be a parent and stop acting like you have it harder than anyone else.
There will be so many people feeling as I do, I imagine-some in far worse situations - and she needs to stop looking for attention.
Disclaimer: I’ve been up all night with my daughter and with worrying about my kids. I may be a tad tetchy and overwrought!
Just wanted to send you some love and hugs ❤❤❤ xxx

Hey Rachealaee 🙋‍♀️ just been down the deed pole and got my extra vowel! Your name is so cool you influenced me! Let's all waste time and money adding extra letters just for the hell of it 🤷‍♀️

Ps..how the fook do you get 6 kids when I cant have any. You dont deserve them darlings. You're a disgrace.

WHERE'S THE MONEY!!!!???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That message to Josh. Not even a quick thanks for making me some oats.
Love how Josh tells her by text about Ethel and then she makes out she has to mop it all up in the night. Bloody contradicting herself as per. Bullshitter!
She either needs to stop lying about Edie having meltdowns or do something about them. She’s 6!

I messaged Zoflora last week.
AA11E871-507C-4B53-9BA1-35CDFC02F0AB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love how Josh tells her by text about Ethel and then she makes out she has to mop it all up in the night. Bloody contradicting herself as per. Bullshitter!
She either needs to stop lying about Edie having meltdowns or do something about them. She’s 6!

I messaged Zoflora last week.View attachment 61452
Do zoflora seriously think somebody is pissed that a part time working Mum has been selected as an ambassador? I don’t think they realise you’re referring to Rachael herself aka part time working mummy. Idiots.

Reactions: 17
How can she sit there bitching about her morning like she's having the worst life in the world when she knows she is going to a meeting to talk about families that are in some of the most vulnerable, desperate situations they've ever been in?

She's literally going to a meeting to discuss families that have no food, stuff for Christmas and possibly no permanent accommodation and she's complaining about a bleeping elf and a spoilt child.

Reactions: 17
Lots of strength to you at this difficult time and I hope both daughters will be well soon, let’s hope 2020 is a better year for you three. For now, lots of rest and self care xxx

I think the fact she had a room full of stuff and didn’t even know what she had speaks volumes. I bet she just gets items without even asking for it, all companies hoping she will feature their brand. She needs to pass on anything she doesn’t need to some of these warriors she claims to care so much about.

I am part of a customer review scheme for Amazon but I get offered a choice of items and I don’t take anything I can’t use or donate. When I review the items it has to clearly say ”Customer review of a free item”.

Does R actually say if it’s an ad? Katie Price definitely doesnt.

Sending lots of positive force to you 🧡

As Josh’s Mum says: “stop attention seeking Rachel”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1. Sunday Times bestselling author... can’t spell ‘tension’
2. Cares more about filming tit for Instagram than her child not seeing their Christmas present
3. Sat on her arse staring at phone whilst someone else holds her crying baby. Again. And not one flicker of reaction from her. She only seems to give baby any attention when he’s a passport to being lazy or moaning about her life.

twit.

Attachments

I messaged Zoflora last week.View attachment 61452
Yet I put someone on Instagram forward to be chosen because she is her daughters carer and deserves it and uses it every day! they said they would keep her in mind.... instead given it to her. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.