Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come
Aren’t you worried that she’ll come after you? So her father is your stepfather? Bet he’s well happy to have someone like you and not R. She is the most toxic person I’ve read about. How on earth does she get away with everything she says and does.
Come after me in what way?
He's just happy in general and doesn't need a gobshyte around lol he loves his kids, always will but just, yeah get on with your fantasy life R.

Annnnnd even now our parents say I was the worst teenager 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree, I'm sure most of you know the deal with us, my step-dad (her dad) has been my step dad for 31-32 years. My dad (passed away December last year) has ALWAYS been in my life and my step-dad has always been that, my step dad, a bloody good one though. She's poison. I never thought I'd say that but it's true. B.I.T.C.H.
I'm so sorry please forgive me if its blindingly obvious and I'm being a moron but I cant do the maths🤣 Your mum and her dad married 31/32 years ago? How old is R? Xxx

Lol fair question. Our families knew each other b4 we were born, we became 'family' 31-32 years ago, (both 37) parents only married, uuuurm 9 yrs, I'll have to check with ma.

Reactions: 2
U
Lol fair question. Our families knew each other b4 we were born, we became 'family' 31-32 years ago, (both 37) parents only married, uuuurm 9 yrs, I'll have to check with ma.
Please dont think im being rude but i beleive what she says is fictitious fantasy ( and i eatablished that from reading her book long before tattle ) but what i dont understand is why does she not get called out on it? Shes said awful things about your family and continues to do so. What power does she have over people?

Reactions: 10
Come
Come after me in what way?
He's just happy in general and doesn't need a gobshyte around lol he loves his kids, always will but just, yeah get on with your fantasy life R.

Annnnnd even now our parents say I was the worst teenager 😂😂😂😂😂
We all know how vile and controlling she is. I just wouldn’t like to reveal what she’s really like especially as she’ll know exactly who you are now.

Reactions: 4
I don't
U

Please dont think im being rude but i beleive what she says is fictitious fantasy ( and i eatablished that from reading her book long before tattle ) but what i dont understand is why does she not get called out on it? Shes said awful things about your family and continues to do so. What power does she have over people?
Really know why quite honestly. Plus she's changed names so not really anything we can do.

Reactions: 3
“I’m going to go through all the stuff we’ve been sent and upload it in one go so you might want to skip today’s stories”.

Wow, so grateful to the companies that sent the stuff!!!

Also, if the ceiling is falling in shouldn’t the landlord be there sorting the builders and stuff?

It’s actually sickening how much tit they get sent and then Rachel bangs on about what we can all do to help others who have nothing. duck off!

It’s actually sickening how much tit they get sent and then Rachel bangs on about what we can all do to help others who have nothing. duck off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Also, if the ceiling is falling in shouldn’t the landlord be there sorting the builders and stuff?
I thought this. You don’t need to get builders out yourself if you rent a property. You call the landlord and they sort it all.

Reactions: 8
“Oh look how nicely this parcel was wrapped” and then she films herself very clearly throwing it in to a rubbish pile ?!

Reactions: 6
I thought this. You don’t need to get builders out yourself if you rent a property. You call the landlord and they sort it all.
in fairness I rent and my landlords don’t come round of the builders. They organise it but they don’t come round - unless I’m away/at work but I work shifts so it’s usually fittable (not a work, but whatever) around my work

Reactions: 1
She absolutely astounds me. Her whole “role” in life is APPARENTLY helping women and children desperately in need of the tools to help them have a happy life. That includes material things because that how life is and she just takes all this free tit for her own kids? Despite earning enough to buy it all? Earning enough to buy it all via her “work” she does for these women and children? WHAT?!

Reactions: 5
So bizarre that the small baby is crying in his seat and neither parent has reacted. That cry got a response from me, I wanted to pick him up, and I’m nothing to do with him 🙄

Reactions: 7
Can someone fill me in on why she is showing all the gifted stuff, is it gifted to give away? Suppose its a small price to pay for advertising for these companies and apparently they are all now her 'besties'. Let's face it, in life realistically we really only ever have one or a few besties, ones from childhood and the odd one from later in life, it would appear scheming scrote has HMMMMM let me c 100.000 or so 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Can someone fill me in on why she is showing all the gifted stuff, is it gifted to give away? Suppose its a small price to pay for advertising for these companies and apparently they are all now her 'besties'. Let's face it, in life realistically we really only ever have one or a few besties, ones from childhood and the odd one from later in life, it would appear scheming scrote has HMMMMM let me c 100.000 or so 😂😂😂
Majority is gifted from brands to Rachel, a few bits have been given to send out to refuges but not sure why they don’t just donate directly - probably because they wouldn’t get as much exposure that way 🙄 she’s putting it all up today because it’s been dumped in the dining room for weeks and they’ve had to clear out that room today as it needs some work doing to the ceiling otherwise the stuff would still be pile down in the corner no doubt.

Reactions: 8
Well if today’s stories aren’t enough to stop small companies gifting her then nothing is. She’s just basically admitted to dumping her freebies in a dining room for weeks on end and she’s only sorting and tagging companies now because her ceiling is gonna piss all over it 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Ungrateful bastard. So her job is basically a middle man for businesses to donate to charities.
She’s fookin Postman twit 😂🚗

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All that gifted stuff just stuffed in piles! There were even presents there from “my best friends” that hadn’t even been opened! She is such a free loader. All the things that aren’t branded with Wilbur’s name could be given to refuge and that make up bag thing she said Betsy would love but wouldn’t get getting could have been given to refuge as a Christmas present as she has all that free make up from Iconic but no she is keeping it for herself! Greedy mare.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.