Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Betsys face when talking about her carbon footprint 🙄 proper teen scowl!
I know she's just a kid but I really can't stand Betsy 😬 she just seems to try and copy her mum's attitude with poking fun at people all the time and it makes me cringe so much. She's gonna be a little carbon copy of R unfortunately I think.

Reactions: 11
“We’re gonna have a walk down there when daddy wakes up because I’m far too bleeping useless to take my own child out alone” 🤦🏼‍♀️
She has four of her own children and two stepchildren dependent on her yet she can’t even take her baby a walk without her tired husband who probably just wants to sleep after work and doing everything else around the house. I have no respect for her, especially when she has the cheek to act all eco-warrior Queen going on about empowering women when she relies on a man to do everything for her. She’s a grade A weapon. 🤨
I think Edie calls both her real dad and Josh daddy
Yeah. Not confusing for the little girl at all. She has a dad who is very present in her life, J is her stepdad. I’m a grown woman without a relationship with my biological father with a stepdad who’s been in my life for most of my life and I still call him by his first name. He is a brilliant stepdad, but he isn’t my dad. He has children of his own, I don’t imagine they’d like that.

I agree, I'm sure most of you know the deal with us, my step-dad (her dad) has been my step dad for 31-32 years. My dad (passed away December last year) has ALWAYS been in my life and my step-dad has always been that, my step dad, a bloody good one though. She's poison. I never thought I'd say that but it's true. B.I.T.C.H.

Reactions: 18
She has four of her own children and two stepchildren dependent on her yet she can’t even take her baby a walk without her tired husband who probably just wants to sleep after work and doing everything else around the house. I have no respect for her, especially when she has the cheek to act all eco-warrior Queen going on about empowering women when she relies on a man to do everything for her. She’s a grade A weapon. 🤨

Yeah. Not confusing for the little girl at all. She has a dad who is very present in her life, J is her stepdad. I’m a grown woman without a relationship with my biological father with a stepdad who’s been in my life for most of my life and I still call him by his first name. He is a brilliant stepdad, but he isn’t my dad. He has children of his own, I don’t imagine they’d like that.
I have a stepdad I call Dad but only because he’s been in my life since I was two and I never knew my biological father (I knew the details but it was never appropriate for me to have a relationship with him and he died when I was 9). My mum and stepdad went on to have two children whom I regard as full siblings and know they do of me too. I do think it’s different when there’s only one Dad on the scene, regardless of whether he’s your bio or step dad.

It must feel natural for Edie to call Josh Daddy which is great for her and I’m sure she’s well-adjusted but it’s a massive kick in the teeth for her actual dad who, by all accounts (including Rachel’s), is very hands on and never wanted to live apart from Edie. Rachel in her book did say that he was devastated when they split and it was all her doing because she “didn’t love him enough”. Edie was only a couple of months old. R then moved Josh in and he became such a big part of Edie’s life that he was doing her night feeds (again, this is info from Rachel - she was singing Josh’s praises that he had stepped up as stepdad. What she didn’t mention is that Edie was being forcibly kept from her actual father during this time and that Josh has two bio children he’d left behind to enable him to play the stepdad role so fully).

Rachel clearly had an agenda from the start - Edie’s dad was kept out of the way during the first year or so of her life while Josh was present and clearly referred to by R as Daddy or Edie would could him Josh. She only calls him daddy because that’s how he has been spoken about to her since she was tiny. So R has manipulated this situation and again it’s her and her kids who come first and screw everyone else. Edie’s dad must have been heartbroken to learn of the situation (not to mention being refused contact with his daughter) and Josh’s boys must have been so confused. One minute daddy is living with mummy in their home, the next he’s gone and is living with a new woman with three other children, one of whom sleeps in their bed and calls him daddy 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree, I'm sure most of you know the deal with us, my step-dad (her dad) has been my step dad for 31-32 years. My dad (passed away December last year) has ALWAYS been in my life and my step-dad has always been that, my step dad, a bloody good one though. She's poison. I never thought I'd say that but it's true. B.I.T.C.H.
I didn’t realise you were her stepsister? Is that right? The way she portrayed her dad in her book was strange. She wrote about all these things he did for her and then ended with him being toxic. I was like hmmm...?

To Seb - “Come to mama!”

He’s not your son!!!!

Reactions: 13
Imo Betsy plays up to the camera and thinks she's hilarious and smart. There is almost a hierarchy among the kids where betsy is top dog.

Reactions: 12
I have a stepdad I call Dad but only because he’s been in my life since I was two and I never knew my biological father (I knew the details but it was never appropriate for me to have a relationship with him and he died when I was 9). My mum and stepdad went on to have two children whom I regard as full siblings and know they do of me too. I do think it’s different when there’s only one Dad on the scene, regardless of whether he’s your bio or step dad.

It must feel natural for Edie to call Josh Daddy which is great for her and I’m sure she’s well-adjusted but it’s a massive kick in the teeth for her actual dad who, by all accounts (including Rachel’s), is very hands on and never wanted to live apart from Edie. Rachel in her book did say that he was devastated when they split and it was all her doing because she “didn’t love him enough”. Edie was only a couple of months old. R then moved Josh in and he became such a big part of Edie’s life that he was doing her night feeds (again, this is info from Rachel - she was singing Josh’s praises that he had stepped up as stepdad. What she didn’t mention is that Edie was being forcibly kept from her actual father during this time and that Josh has two bio children he’d left behind to enable him to play the stepdad role so fully).

Rachel clearly had an agenda from the start - Edie’s dad was kept out of the way during the first year or so of her life while Josh was present and clearly referred to by R as Daddy or Edie would could him Josh. She only calls him daddy because that’s how he has been spoken about to her since she was tiny. So R has manipulated this situation and again it’s her and her kids who come first and screw everyone else. Edie’s dad must have been heartbroken to learn of the situation (not to mention being refused contact with his daughter) and Josh’s boys must have been so confused. One minute daddy is living with mummy in their home, the next he’s gone and is living with a new woman with three other children, one of whom sleeps in their bed and calls him daddy 🤷🏼‍♀️

I didn’t realise you were her stepsister? Is that right? The way she portrayed her dad in her book was strange. She wrote about all these things he did for her and then ended with him being toxic. I was like hmmm...?
Oh I agree, 100%. My dad was in my life until I was 13 (I say that lightly, he let us down a lot in those years) and I’m 30 now. If you’ve known nothing else then there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s like you said, it’s not fair on the other people caught up in the mess of it all. E’s dad who appears to be very loving and a big part of her life, and J’s sons who have had a massive upheaval in their lives. I know people have said that the boys are better off where they are, but as a mother I just couldn’t imagine being seperated from my children. They’re my world and I’m theirs.

Also, what is the deal with her filming B and S arguing all the time? I don’t get why her followers need to see/hear any of that. 😕

Reactions: 5
Well you know now lol. Her dad is lush, he'd do anything for anyone. He's not one bit in the slightest 'toxic'. I'd love to know what she means by toxic, it's utter jargon, honestly.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Well you know now lol. Her dad is lush, he'd do anything for anyone. He's not one bit in the slightest 'toxic'. I'd love to know what she means by toxic, it's utter jargon, honestly.
I think she just uses it to justify why she doesn’t speak to someone without having to explain that it’s because she’s a selfish witch.

Reactions: 8
She sounds like my stepsister tbh. Also a narcissist. She used to be fine, we all got on great but when she turned 16 she changed. She grew to hate my mum (who did a lot for her btw, more than her own mum would actually), and through time and after a lot of drama, things became really strained between her and her dad. Our parents never lived together until they were married and we were old enough to have our own homes and families so we never shared a house or anything like that thankfully. She let my mum and her dad form a relationship with her two eldest children and then cut them off. It was awful. My stepdad is one of the nicest most generous people I’ve ever known too. They were gutted. I’d never use my children as weapons.

Reactions: 6
I've tried to explain a bit before but mods didn't let it go on the thread 😠 we never fell out, she made accusations in the family and never spoke to me after, I guess she knew it was lies as it was about my mum so cut me off, WHAT A KNOBHEAD.

I’m not a trained psychiatrist at all, but I really believe she has some kind of emotional delay. She’s incredibly immature. The other night, she videos Betsy saying that R only has two friends who haven’t been ‘idiots’ (I think she used this word) with R. First of all, Betsy shouldn’t be involved in R’s friendships and R shouldn’t film her and upload them. From that, I took it as R being incredibly needy.

She expects too much from Josh, too. I know we all find it difficult to have empathy for him given the situation with his ex-wife and the affair (again, I don’t know if this is true - I haven’t read her book). But he doesn’t deserve to be treated like a doormat. Or maybe he does, I don’t know. It’s just uncomfortable to watch.

Who on earth would her pyjamas be inside out and she said “this is what happens when Josh is on nights”... does he dress her too?

Rachel, I know you read here because your domestic abuse posts have increased massively this week and we’ve all been discussing this issue.

Stop making everything about you - I can even hear your ‘pitiful sobs’ when the clips of the programme are showing.

Reactions: 10
I'll help him dress her if he wants........in a straight jacket and duct tape 😆
Sorry feeling reeeeally bleeping fuming about this, as in all of it.

Reactions: 14
I'll help him dress her if he wants........in a straight jacket and duct tape 😆
Sorry feeling reeeeally bleeping fuming about this, as in all of it.
I don't blame you one bit. It's awful that she gets away with everything. It seems as though she goes through life demanding her own way and if she doesn't get it she stamps her feet and screams toxic!
It must be upsetting for her dad.

I know she's just a kid but I really can't stand Betsy 😬 she just seems to try and copy her mum's attitude with poking fun at people all the time and it makes me cringe so much. She's gonna be a little carbon copy of R unfortunately I think.
I agree 100%. Can't stand how she speaks to people and she seems as though she thinks she is stunningly beautiful and this child of a celebrity. I agree she could be pretty but as with R, the ugly personality is all I can see.

It was in the first instance but now he just can't believe how awful she's been, and , I believe he just feels at his age for someone to be so bitter and cruel, then let them crack on on their own. He never disowned her and never would have, it was more a case of, if that's the tit you want to imagine, go ahead,we're happy soooooo ooooh! !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was in the first instance but now he just can't believe how awful she's been, and , I believe he just feels at his age for someone to be so bitter and cruel, then let them crack on on their own. He never disowned her and never would have, it was more a case of, if that's the tit you want to imagine, go ahead,we're happy soooooo ooooh! !!
So was it your mum who in the book R accused of being uncaring towards her? Sorry if that’s too personal.

Reactions: 4
She is almost 16 and she is fully aware, she used to hang off Josh until she got a boyfriend, obviously asserting and testing her sexuality. !!! Probably got her mums permission to shag in her shed!

Betsys face when talking about her carbon footprint 🙄 proper teen scowl!
Betsy is a little twit too, bet she wears leather trainers!!!

It's certainly was.
Aren’t you worried that she’ll come after you? So her father is your stepfather? Bet he’s well happy to have someone like you and not R. She is the most toxic person I’ve read about. How on earth does she get away with everything she says and does.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.