Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if I’m being overly sensitive but that post seemed really graphic to me? Maybe I’m just being a ‘snowflake’ but it would have been nice to have a trigger warning on the top of the post (like a lot of bloggers do) because it seemed to jump from a alcoholic parents to child abuse 😬 or should it just be understood that it’s from a page like that so it’s expected really?
Definitely should have a trigger warning, especially as some followers may have been though this.

Reactions: 7
Her brother is almost as vile as she. Have they always been close? Interested in the family dynamics when she doesnt like her mom or sister
I'm surprised he hasn't set up his own account so her loyal fans can follow him too, and he can get in on the #ads and #gifted tit 🙄

Reactions: 5
Maybe she should not leave Edie’s homework until Friday morning to do 🤷🏼‍♀️ Always easier when you can sit and with through it with plenty of time.

I'm surprised he hasn't set up his own account so her loyal fans can follow him too, and he can get in on the #ads and #gifted tit 🙄
Give it time.

Reactions: 5
Why would you show the fact you have left your child’s homework till last minute? Oh yeah so she can play the tit mum card later To us all whilst laughing at herself when no one else is finding her funny 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why would you show the fact you have left your child’s homework till last minute? Oh yeah so she can play the tit mum card later To us all whilst laughing at herself when no one else is finding her funny 🙄
And the way she's speaking to Edie, the pissed off tone of voice. Yeah she might have left her homework until the last minute but there's no need to be so narky with the poor kid about it. Maybe put your bleeping phone down for a bit and actually help her instead of filming it while talking to her like she's an idiot. She often says that we should give our children a childhood that they don't have to recover from, she needs to take her own advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have to say I am loving this forum for the dose of reality it dishes out to these influencers etc.

Yea indeed ..WHY would you film yourself be narky with your young child over forgotten homework. How old is Edie? She can’t be more than nine ffs. Stop filming her and HELP her.

Her kids will either grow up as shallow as she has become or they will require years of therapy to undo the fact Mum always had a phone in her hand.

Have to say I am loving this forum for the dose of reality it dishes out to these influencers etc.

Yea indeed ..WHY would you film yourself be narky with your young child over forgotten homework. How old is Edie? She can’t be more than nine ffs. Stop filming her and HELP her.

Her kids will either grow up as shallow as she has become or they will require years of therapy to undo the fact Mum always had a phone in her hand.
Is she not 6? Or maybe 7?

pretty sure she’s year 2 at school, so 6. And it worries me that we know all this, but that’s just R in a nutshell 🤷‍♀️ At least I think you start school in England at 5, it’s 4 in Scotland 😂🤦‍♀️
She is Year 2 and one of the youngest, she was only six in August, just after Wilby was born.

Reactions: 3
she was 6 in August. A 6 year old needs the parent to sit down and do the homework with them imo. They cant be held responsible for their own learning at that age. I don't think i know any child that actually wants to do homework.

Then again Racheelle has already said many times education and exam results don't matter so she's hardly going to waste her time helping E is she

Reactions: 9

I think Edie is 6 or coming up 6, she is still a baby, bless her

Reactions: 1
Does someone need to message her with a male name saying that they think they're being abused by their partner, she belittles and undermines him in front of the kids, she doesn't work but expects him to cook, clean and do all the parenting after he's been at work (including night shifts), she films arguments and discussions that should be private and posts them on social media, she screenshots texts and emails that should be private and puts them on social media, her social media accounts could get him in trouble at work but she doesn't seem to care, she constantly rings him at work over menial things, lots of strangers online know what their kids look like, where they live and go to school, etc etc etc, do you think it might feel a bit close to home for her?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.