Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my stepdad asked me, at age 14 or whatever to rub his feet, ridiculed me if I said no, filmed me doing it and posted it to social media I think I would ring childline. Seriously bleeping bizarre inappropriate behaviour. He's your stepson Rach, not your boyfriend.

Reactions: 28
The story of her saying she’s part of the tiny hands baby bank. No Rachael you’re not. You’ve basically donated a few items you’ve been GIFTED! Doesn’t make you a saint. I’ve donated bath bomb hampers I sell to some charities to be raffled off. Am I part of it? No. Am I out of pocket? Yes (and I really do live month to month and not steal from PayPal donation!) Do I care? No. It’s other people’s blood sweat and tears sorting everything to make a few quid for some people in need. You’re trying to take the credit for something you’ve not done. You’re a joke. An absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Pretty much sums up her day, show off fantastic (fake) email praising Betsy and ripping the piss out of her stepson. Josh needs to take the fookin pipe cleaners off, put his big boy pants on and man up to her treatment of his sons. He can’t say tit to her girls but his boys are constantly edged out and ridiculed. Man up PC Titwank they’re your kids

Pretty much sums up her day, show off fantastic (fake) email praising Betsy and ripping the piss out of her stepson. Josh needs to take the fookin pipe cleaners off, put his big boy pants on and man up to her treatment of his sons. He can’t say tit to her girls but his boys are constantly edged out and ridiculed. Man up PC Titwank they’re your kids
Yeah I was going to write a similar thing Josh should man up and stick up for his sons especially Seb. :mad:

Reactions: 12
I’m a teacher in a high school. I can categorically state that NO teacher would send an email in school with that number of spelling and grammatical mistakes. This is 100% fake.
You have to take an English test before you even train as a teacher. I would burn my teaching certificate in protest if I thought a genuine teacher had written that.
Do we know what school this is allegedly from? I’d like to email the head of year 10 (be easy to find on the school website) and ask them if they had written it.

I’ve got a screenshot of the ‘email’. I’m serious about emailing the school. Some poor teacher has been attributed with this rubbish.
Pcsa (school)

Reactions: 6
why does someone who sits on there arse all day need a foot rub?

Reactions: 9
Awful to talk about kids I know. But I'm a witch. Betsy does not come across as the kid portrayed in that email. She is literally a mini Rachealaee. I wonder does Rachealaee see the badness and try to cover up with the emails?

Poor seb. My heart breaks for him. But josh is partly to blame. If he sees that happen whether in her stories or real life he needs to stand up for his son and put a stop to it.

Shame on them both.

Reactions: 18
When I was at school, nobody sat in an office doing work or spent lunch hours with teachers for good reasons. I bet they’re all essentially famous in their schools and I have feeling Betsy isn’t getting on well there at all.

Reactions: 13
That “teacher” would struggle to pass the skills test needed to get on to a PGCE yet she’s supposedly head of year??

Wow, she really is beyond belief. Goading the kids in the kitchen by filming them singing when they don’t want to be filmed (Betsy sorting breakfast by the looks of it), then running into the lounge where the baby is plonked in a chair and, I apologise if this isn’t the case, but unrestrained and unattended... in a house where there’s two dogs roaming around. How is she even allowed to have more children?

Also, anyone notice the tub of Aptamil on the side? I take it Wilby is no longer exclusively breastfed then. Not that it matters BUT she banged on SO much about bloody feeding him herself yet when she stops or reduces that and introduces bottles she says NOTHING. It would actually be really nice if influencers were honest about bottle feeding and normalised it because I think it’s gone too far the other way now and people are ashamed to be seen bottle feeding when actually sometimes it is what’s best for the baby, for one reason or another.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Haven’t seen her
That “teacher” would struggle to pass the skills test needed to get on to a PGCE yet she’s supposedly head of year??

Wow, she really is beyond belief. Goading the kids in the kitchen by filming them singing when they don’t want to be filmed (Betsy sorting breakfast by the looks of it), then running into the lounge where the baby is plonked in a chair and, I apologise if this isn’t the case, but unrestrained and unattended... in a house where there’s two dogs roaming around. How is she even allowed to have more children?

Also, anyone notice the tub of Aptamil on the side? I take it Wilby is no longer exclusively breastfed then. Not that it matters BUT she banged on SO much about bloody feeding him herself yet when she stops or reduces that and introduces bottles she says NOTHING. It would actually be really nice if influencers were honest about bottle feeding and normalised it because I think it’s gone too far the other way now and people are ashamed to be seen bottle feeding when actually sometimes it is what’s best for the baby, for one reason or another.
Haven’t seen her boob out in a while.
Not exclusively breastfed then. Nothing wrong with that but the fact she doesn’t address it!
3CCF5E53-F393-4D6B-ACF0-6E4323FBC11B.png

Reactions: 7
You’d think after four kids she would be aware that a 3 month old is potentially able to wriggle out of a bouncy chair and/or be suffocated by a roaming dog. So dangerous to leave him in another room.

Reactions: 11
So Kidscape ambassador. You ask your stepson to touch you. He doesn’t want to. He does anyway. I know it’s only a foot rub but aren’t the rules to teach children to safeguard themselves. It’s ok to say no

Reactions: 31
So Kidscape ambassador. You ask your stepson to touch you. He doesn’t want to. He does anyway. I know it’s only a foot rub but aren’t the rules to teach children to safeguard themselves. It’s ok to say no
100% and like someone said - he’s not your boyfriend. I think that says a lot. Very odd behaviour. Imagine if it was josh forcing Betsy to touch him. It’s literally no different!

Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t even make my sons rub my feet and they’re my flesh and blood! I think she does it to wind up certain family members of the boys who may be watching. And us over here.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t even make my sons rub my feet and they’re my flesh and blood! I think she does it to wind up certain family members of the boys who may be watching. And us over here.
Then she needs to grow up. Seb is a real life person, not just a play thing she can use to piss people off.

Reactions: 15
Honestly she boils my piss. But not as much as her twonk of a husband in this scenario. Why doesn’t he stand up to her where his sons are concerned? She’s more than happy to do it when he tries to discipline her daughters. Grow a pair, Josh.

Reactions: 16
The only reason a head of year would sent a message like that would be if that student was being monitored for various reasons such as behavioural problems, mental health issues etc.

Yet again this Mother has violated this childs right to privacy and the safeguarding of the school has been compromised.

The school should be made aware.

But like others have pointed out, there is no way that that was scripted by a Head of Year. Maybe, an pastoral non teaching member of staff, as most secondaries have such units within the school now

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.