Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bangs on about being a rainbow blended family or whatever she calls it - that poor boy is not treated as a part of HER family! She doesn’t force any of HER children to give her foot rubs, or film them picking their first spot, or paint them as the odd one out.
My husband has two children. It is not easy to learn to love a child that is not biologically yours (maybe for some people it is, but on the whole I don’t believe it is how we are designed, it takes work and effort and time). I don’t go on about how amazing I am, how selfless I am and how perfect it all is because it’s not all of the time. I go to great effort to make sure they feel included and will do so even more when we have our own child. Rachel seems to get a weird kick out of singling Seb out and making him feel uncomfortable.

I would never in a million years force my husband to rub my feet if he wasn’t in the mood, let alone a child and much less a step child. Her behaviour is vile.

Reactions: 25
Why has she got him sleeping in the car seat, everybody knows a baby shouldn't be in a car seat unless absolutely necessary 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I feel like the mother in law is a caricature - she reminds me of somebody off of a sitcom. The videos of her and Rachel laughing at the homeless man has swiped her halo clean off in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like the mother in law is a caricature - she reminds me of somebody off of a sitcom. The videos of her and Rachel laughing at the homeless man has swiped her halo clean off in my eyes.
She’s like Mrs Brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had to unfollow her, the videos of her feet constantly being rubbed 🤮. I really feel for poor Seb, I’m a 39year old woman and I wouldn’t ask my 12 year old son to rub my feet!
I would love to know what PC longjohns supervision think about the social media. My hubby and I work for the Police and we regularly receive emails re security such as driving to work in “half blues” social media accounts should be private etc. But here he is for all of their followers and anyone else to see! Im sure anyone could find where they lived quite easily. Quite worrying really. Just don’t get it, wonder if he’s put in a separate business interest form in to disclose any other earnings? 🤔

Reactions: 13
If my stepdad asked me, at age 14 or whatever to rub his feet, ridiculed me if I said no, filmed me doing it and posted it to social media I think I would ring childline. Seriously bleeping bizarre inappropriate behaviour. He's your stepson Rach, not your boyfriend.
This is so true. If it was a man getting his teenage step daughter to do this it would be seen as bordring on sexual abuse. It's inappropriate and like eveyone has said Josh neds to have serious words with her.

Reactions: 16
I’m a teacher in a high school. I can categorically state that NO teacher would send an email in school with that number of spelling and grammatical mistakes. This is 100% fake.
You have to take an English test before you even train as a teacher. I would burn my teaching certificate in protest if I thought a genuine teacher had written that.
Do we know what school this is allegedly from? I’d like to email the head of year 10 (be easy to find on the school website) and ask them if they had written it.

I’ve got a screenshot of the ‘email’. I’m serious about emailing the school. Some poor teacher has been attributed with this rubbish.
Please let us know the outcome of this. She shouldn't be able to keep getting away with keep lying like this. Imagine some of her not so bright followers thinking well why are my kids not getting letters like this from their teachers?

I would so like to get the truth on this.

Reactions: 9
Are those kids even going to give a tit when it’s Christmas? They get new stuff ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: 17
I know many teachers, my best mate is head of department in a school, and cannot imagine any of them sending personal messages to a parent to say they were having a difficult morning and their child helped?!?! Screams unprofessionalism. And then to upload the message to her daughter talking about it? WHY??? It’s irrelevant to anyone but Betsy.
I wouldn’t really say it’s unprofessional teachers are humans too with feelings and problems but I don’t see the point in sharing it

I wouldn’t really say it’s unprofessional teachers are humans too with feelings and problems but I don’t see the point in sharing it
I’m not saying having a bad day is unprofessional but to make it known to a pupil and their parents - from what I know of teachers - is.

Reactions: 11
Sounds to me like an ineffective teacher, the kind who try and get popular by getting onside with the mean girls gang and the cocky boys, or else Rachaele herself pretending, yet again, to be someone messaging herself.

Reactions: 6
I’d say it was very unprofessional. Why would a teacher make it known to a child that she was having a bad day? And why would she then let this on to a parent? She should speak to her supervisor or the Head, surely not the pupils?

Reactions: 12
I’d say it was very unprofessional. Why would a teacher make it known to a child that she was having a bad day? And why would she then let this on to a parent? She should speak to her supervisor or the Head, surely not the pupils?
yes I can see your point but nobody knows how much she did share with her maybe she just told her she’s having a bad day I don’t see any harm in that but I think if she’s shared the problem with her then that’s unprofessional we can’t pass to much judgement on the info provided

Reactions: 2
yes I can see your point but nobody knows how much she did share with her maybe she just told her she’s having a bad day I don’t see any harm in that but I think if she’s shared the problem with her then that’s unprofessional we can’t pass to much judgement on the info provided
And nor is it our place to, because it isn’t something that should have been shared far and wide, if it is true at all.

Reactions: 8
In that case, let’s hope this teacher hasn’t been disciplined for this after Rachel shared her post online?

Reactions: 6
I’d rather do a bushtucker trial than touch someone’s feet 🤢 so I certainly wouldn’t ask anybody else to touch my own. It’s like she’s giving the finger to Josh’s ex wife probably hoping she’s watching somehow or got other people watching. It’s her way of saying ‘they’re my family now, look how blended we are and happy’. She might aswell piss round all the kids like a territorial cat 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.