Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you screenshot an email, don’t you usually see the to/from bar at the top? Would you go to the effort of cropping that out to send to your daughter (vs scribbling over it when adding to your insta stories). It looks more like something written in notes with the bold heading; not an email.
The teacher also doesn’t know the difference between to and two 🧐
My best friend is a secondary teacher and even on her most stressful days the last thing she needs is a kid coming back to spend her precious lunch hour with her when she’s usually trying to get a hundred other things done, no matter how bad a day she’s having. Why would she be so familiar with Rach to send her a message like that (which is pretty informal from what I know of how my friend has to email). Weird.
The punctuation and paragraphs are also dodgy. Betty Bullshitter strikes again.
Why just why does she make this tit up? I'm also tempted to send this email to the head at the school to show what their teachers are sending out. (That would burst R's bubble) obv I won't though Your Royal Highness before you have another snotfest.

I know the head of year and the pastoral lead for that year group and I’m at a meeting with them both next week. Might show them the screenshot and get their thoughts
Oh I didn't realise you meant at B's actual school! Oh yes, please please do this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
“And you Rachaelelele I also remember when you attended here. Bright, caring, an inspiration and most of all the infection in your vagina”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if it's supposedly the same teacher who hand wrote a letter earlier in the year also telling Betsy how incredible she is 🤥

Amazing how one family are so inspirational to these professionals

Reactions: 25
I wonder if it's supposedly the same teacher who hand wrote a letter earlier in the year also telling Betsy how incredible she is 🤥

Maybe it's the vodka she sneaks in 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18

It really is, doctors, nurses, midwives, teachers, policeman, call handlers. Have I missed anyone?

Maybe it's the vodka she sneaks in 😜
👏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I pretty much already know what their reaction will be and there will be plenty of 🙄🙄🙄🙄 going on. I have no doubt that the email is completely fictitious. With the exception of a couple, who are friends of hers, most professionals aren’t as enamoured with R as she would have people believe; quite the opposite. But I really don’t think she gives a toss. She’s just laughing all the way to the bank. I cannot wait until her bubble bursts. And it will.

Reactions: 23
I honestly beleive betsy isnt the sweetness and light that Rachellie tries to portray her as. Alot of the time she comes across as a bit of a madam and I cant imagine her ever wanting to spend her free time with a teacher.
Maybe she has to as its the only way they can get her to do any work! It's well known that she hates school

Reactions: 8

That’s what I was wondering; if not, then that’s two different members of the teaching staff who have written to Rachel and Betsy to commend her for her behaviour. I think it’s lovely if staff do this, but I can barely get hold of my children’s teachers at high school. I just wait until Parent’s Evening to discuss things. I’ve never had anything sent to me personally.

It does seem a bit... cringe. I wonder if they know it’ll be posted online. Surely Rachel wouldn’t make it up because she’d be aware that Betsy’s teachers would see it?

And also... why would a teacher disclose to a pupil and parent that she’s having a difficult morning and WHY is her husband being filmed in his Long John’s 🤦‍♀️ Oh God we aren’t going to hear the end of the fan girls wanting to see Long Joshua in his Long John’s are we?

Reactions: 13
The video tonight of Seb being bullied into rubbing her feet when he clearly doesn’t want to is upsetting viewing ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The video tonight of Seb being bullied into rubbing her feet when he clearly doesn’t want to is upsetting viewing ☹
Not seen it, but that is disgusting. Actually really disturbing and creepy. What is wrong with the woman!

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't ask my 13 year old son to do that never mind my step son 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with you. Is think she has read posts on here from earlier today in relation to the ‘why has Seb got a different colour top on, is he the odd one out’ and has posted this foot rubbing video to wind people up. She courts controversy and I honestly believe she creates situations to upset people. I don’t know the child but I find it upsetting. I can just imagine her sitting there cackling to her lanky piece of piss husband ‘ooh josh the tattle trolls are foaming at the mouth over that footage of me being a witch to Seb’
She really is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 20
That’s what I was wondering; if not, then that’s two different members of the teaching staff who have written to Rachel and Betsy to commend her for her behaviour. I think it’s lovely if staff do this, but I can barely get hold of my children’s teachers at high school. I just wait until Parent’s Evening to discuss things. I’ve never had anything sent to me personally.

It does seem a bit... cringe. I wonder if they know it’ll be posted online. Surely Rachel wouldn’t make it up because she’d be aware that Betsy’s teachers would see it?

And also... why would a teacher disclose to a pupil and parent that she’s having a difficult morning and WHY is her husband being filmed in his Long John’s 🤦‍♀️ Oh God we aren’t going to hear the end of the fan girls wanting to see Long Joshua in his Long John’s are we?
She said before about how she hides certain stories from J, so I imagine she hides things like this from anyone that might burst her bubble (big fat wooping lies)

As for head in his long John's 😝. Urghh my eyes 🙈 that is somethingI never want to see again.

Reactions: 6
But filming him doing it? How embarrassing for the poor boy. She’s absolutely bonkers and I feel for her kids!
I also feel sorry for the people receiving those photo books for Christmas, who would want to look at her massive gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor lad just wants to play his games or chat with his mates or whatever, he looked conflicted, awkward and uncomfortable. Why ask him to rub your "hooves", belittle him for not doing it "right", whilst you film it and then upload it for the whole world to view?

On every level it's not right. Long John Josh, have a word with her please. It's not just us trolls who see this, it's the kids' mates, your neighbours, your colleagues, literally the whole world can watch your son being ridiculed into rubbing his step mum's feet when he's not happy to do so. Stop selling your kids' souls for shite rainbow art.

Reactions: 28
I’m a teacher in a high school. I can categorically state that NO teacher would send an email in school with that number of spelling and grammatical mistakes. This is 100% fake.
You have to take an English test before you even train as a teacher. I would burn my teaching certificate in protest if I thought a genuine teacher had written that.
Do we know what school this is allegedly from? I’d like to email the head of year 10 (be easy to find on the school website) and ask them if they had written it.

I’ve got a screenshot of the ‘email’. I’m serious about emailing the school. Some poor teacher has been attributed with this rubbish.

Reactions: 38
1. For a teacher, their grammar is atrocious.
2. For someone who does duck all 24/7, she’s always getting her “trotters” rubbed. duck off! Sitting there like the Queen of Sheba.
3. Leave the poor boy alone you lazy, pathetic excuse for a woman.

That is all. Good day Sir!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.