Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you just lay there and let your 10 year old light the fire 👍🏻 Lazy cow
Honestly, it’s like who’s the parent and who’s the child here?

And she’s going on about his “hooves” again. Call them feet, ya weirdo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Yeah you just lay there and let your 10 year old light the fire 👍🏻 Lazy cow
I'm all for encouraging kids to help around the house and learn to do things for themselves, but seeing as her example is to marry someone who waits on her hand and foot I suspect her motivation in letting T light the fire is purely selfish

Reactions: 12
Great parenting Rachael!

Ps. I refuse to put an e on the end as you weren’t born with it.

Pps. Where’s the PayPal and GoFund money gone?

Reactions: 13
Well I don't mean to insinuate anything but 'working late' hmmm that old chesnut 🤔
Those hedgehogs must have been on a tea time rampage 😜

He'd never get away with owt else, she probably has a tracker on him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtaf - I’m a lurker here so first time posting. I’ve a log burner, they’re dangerous! How does she think it’s acceptable to let a child light a fire?! Urgh, I’ve followed her for years but recently ☹☹

Reactions: 10
Wtaf - I’m a lurker here so first time posting. I’ve a log burner, they’re dangerous! How does she think it’s acceptable to let a child light a fire?! Urgh, I’ve followed her for years but recently ☹☹
Welcome, so glad you have seen the light x

Reactions: 5
I'm all for encouraging kids to help around the house and learn to do things for themselves, but seeing as her example is to marry someone who waits on her hand and foot I suspect her motivation in letting T light the fire is purely selfish
It’s the way she said Josh is working late but he’s taught Tallulah well - one slave is out so she’s just employed another one rather than doing ANYTHING herself. She probably wouldn’t even know how to do it herself, she’s that tit.

Reactions: 9
It’s the way she said Josh is working late but he’s taught Tallulah well - one slave is out so she’s just employed another one rather than doing ANYTHING herself. She probably wouldn’t even know how to do it herself, she’s that tit.
If she had to she'd probably video herself doing it, swearing and rolling her eyes a lot and going on about how tit she is because she doesn't know how to light a fire, then just repost a load of messages from her sheep telling her they once burnt down an entire estate trying to light a fire 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe if one of the kids burns down the house she will set up a go fund me for a new one. Oh wait, that’s already been done 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Wotsit -Those hedgehogs must have been on a tea time rampage 😜

you win the internet today with this quote 😂😂

Had to google to satisy my own curiosity and would you belive it....
Told ya....bloody lethal them hedgehogs are 😜 they need their own pcso on standby to dish our the asbo's every night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.