Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she still tags her. Wtf is wrong with this woman
She’s disgusting
BF5C7AB4-C0A2-40A8-BD2D-B26568F47776.png

Edited to add that this was just after she was telling people Betsy had been trolled

• Angry
Reactions: 8
We were all waiting for this. In fact I bet this was part of her big plan. It's a win win for her. Betsy gets to make some money and she gets to moan about trolls.

Reactions: 10
We were all waiting for this. In fact I bet this was part of her big plan. It's a win win for her. Betsy gets to make some money and she gets to moan about trolls.
Trying to get Mrs Hinch to notice her again 🤣 She’s bad Rachael but not as bad as you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s disgusting View attachment 64529
Edited to add that this was just after she was telling people Betsy had been trolled
This is literally what she does. Even during the snotfest video, where she claimed she couldn’t even leave the house alone due to crippling anxiety brought on by being targeted by trolls, she ended the video by saying I won’t ever give this up, why should I etc etc basically just looking for new followers. It’s bullshit. If she was really being bullied and her mental health was genuinely suffering she would have privatised or deleted her accounts.

Same goes for Rachel 2.0 - oh my poor Betsy is being trolled... here’s her account so you can follow her and she can do more ads and get more abuse 👏🏻

Legally B has to go to school and stay in education for another 3 years. By law she is not allowed to smoke, drink, have sex, buy lottery tickets, vote, learn to drive, or work more than 12 hours a week. Why do you think that is Racaheele? It's to protect a CHILD. Maybe you as a mother should do the same and not throw her out to the world wide web of weirdos. Her being trolled (i assume there's screenshots so we know it's true? We all know how crying troll boosts followers and engagement therefore makes more #ads) is YOUR fault Rachaelle. She should not be having a public account or doing #ads until she's much older and able to mentally deal with any backlash herself.

You're a disgraceful parent.
I think you can leave school if you have a full time job or apprenticeship. If not you must stay in education of some sort ie sixth
Legally B has to go to school and stay in education for another 3 years. By law she is not allowed to smoke, drink, have sex, buy lottery tickets, vote, learn to drive, or work more than 12 hours a week. Why do you think that is Racaheele? It's to protect a CHILD. Maybe you as a mother should do the same and not throw her out to the world wide web of weirdos. Her being trolled (i assume there's screenshots so we know it's true? We all know how crying troll boosts followers and engagement therefore makes more #ads) is YOUR fault Rachaelle. She should not be having a public account or doing #ads until she's much older and able to mentally deal with any backlash herself.

You're a disgraceful parent.
when Betsy leaves school with her peers next year she can either go back to 6th form or collegegullbtime or part time..... BUT if she has a full time job or apprenticeship she doesn’t have to.

I think you can leave school if you have a full time job or apprenticeship. If not you must stay in education of some sort ie sixth

when Betsy leaves school with her peers next year she can either go back to 6th form or collegegullbtime or part time..... BUT if she has a full time job or apprenticeship she doesn’t have to.
They cant get a full time job at 16 only an apprenticeship

Reactions: 3
My child is 15, the same age as Betsy. I wouldn’t dream of allowing him to use social media to make money. He has his GCSEs next year and although he’s not academically bright and is more of a ‘hands-on’ boy, I’d never dismiss education. For someone who’s cried at being ‘trolled’ to then allow her daughter to be on public social media and to sell stuff, it’s just baffling. I’m also disgusted at grown women who are following her. I haven’t looked at her social media but I think it’s disgusting that her mother tags her. Equally disgusting that mothers out there are following a child 🤦‍♀️ Do they even know it’s a woman. It could be anyone.

Absolutely.

Reactions: 14
Here’s a thought - if you don’t want her to be “trolled”, don’t pimp her out on Instagram. You are the adult here (supposedly), you have clearly encouraged her to sell herself online and the other side of that is “trolls” (which I’ve always thought is a stupid term but hey). Celebrities for decades have been targeted in this way and social media has extended that to anyone with a following. Intentionally putting yourself in the firing line with a public account is one thing if you’re an adult but is just silly at 15.

There are plenty of other ways Betsy could make money, she doesn’t need to be selling herself online. And the real losers here are the idiots that follow you both and the companies who pay for you both to advertise the same thing. It’s not reaching anyone new so it’s a complete waste of their money.

You are SO transparent, Rachel. As soon as you pimped out your CHILD, because that’s what she is, anyone with half a brain could see what was going to happen - adverts, trolling and then you banging on about said trolls on your account. Literally using your child to boost your engagement.

You need to get off your arse and get a proper job and Betsy needs to spend more time thinking about schoolwork so she can do the same.

Muppets.

Oh, also, I wasn’t aware 15 year olds were allowed to rent bedsits?

I’ve just checked and minimum age to rent a property in the UK is 18 so R is clearly bullshitting again. When she was B’s age she was not renting a bedsit and working two jobs to pay the bills. Billy Bullshitter.

Also, she said on Betsy’s ad last night that Josh is responsible for taking both of their ad photos so he’s also complicit in all of this. It’s a shame for the boys that he ever met R. Everything that family does is to make money on social media.
Hi, I don’t know what this is in reference to but I rented a bed sit when I was 17 and so did my son x

Reactions: 2
So it took TEN DAYS for Betsy to start selling crap on her instagram. The same product her mum is selling and to the same audience as her followers have come over from R’s page. bleeping stupid. What a way to raise kids 🙄
Is this even legal? (Pardon my ignorance).

Reactions: 6
Hi, I don’t know what this is in reference to but I rented a bed sit when I was 17 and so did my son x
According to the government website, it’s illegal under 18 in the uk unless with an adult/guardian.

Is this even legal? (Pardon my ignorance).
I wouldn’t have thought so but I’m guessing there’s some kind of loophole given that PC Titwank took the photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
PayPal drying up, Rachael needs the gold, I know, let’s pimp out the 15 year old

Those earphones are a monstrosity, anyone I know that has teenagers say they’ve asked for AirPods for Christmas. Wouldn’t put it past R the queen of hipocrisy to be advertising wireless earphones then buy B airpods or something. She got paid to say her kids were having a healthy breakfast of fruit and yoghurt then days later, she said she was a tit mum cause she hadn’t done the shopping and for breakfast the kids had to have...fruit and yogurt 🧐

Also the caption on B’s ad stinks of Rachael. The way it’s written, the snarky undertone to it. Rachael you have thrown your daughter out to the wolves. I hope B knows that having 22,000 followers because her mum told her mindless sheep to follow her is not an achievement. If you are reading this and you are one of Rachael’s sheep and you follow a 15 year old girl on Instagram please re-evaluate your life. If your day has been ‘made’ because a 15 year old has replied to you (it’s an ad, she’s been told to reply to boost engagement you utter bleeping morons) go get therapy.

Reactions: 17
Just Been reading the insta account PTWM references in her-story and I can’t see any mention of PtWm but she says the account is to troll her and Hinch?

Rach has deleted the last two stories. The one where she showed the Insta page and
PayPal drying up, Rachael needs the gold, I know, let’s pimp out the 15 year old

Those earphones are a monstrosity, anyone I know that has teenagers say they’ve asked for AirPods for Christmas. Wouldn’t put it past R the queen of hipocrisy to be advertising wireless earphones then buy B airpods or something. She got paid to say her kids were having a healthy breakfast of fruit and yoghurt then days later, she said she was a tit mum cause she hadn’t done the shopping and for breakfast the kids had to have...fruit and yogurt 🧐

Also the caption on B’s ad stinks of Rachael. The way it’s written, the snarky undertone to it. Rachael you have thrown your daughter out to the wolves. I hope B knows that having 22,000 followers because her mum told her mindless sheep to follow her is not an achievement. If you are reading this and you are one of Rachael’s sheep and you follow a 15 year old girl on Instagram please re-evaluate your life. If your day has been ‘made’ because a 15 year old has replied to you (it’s an ad, she’s been told to reply to boost engagement you utter bleeping morons) go get therapy.
people don’t realise that an ad is just that, written by the company. Full of tit

Love this thread name.

Reactions: 3
So someone said horrific things like "don't turn out like your mum", the mum that's showing blatant disregard for her children's safety? Like all of PTWM's stories did it even happen? More "trolling" for engagement and to boost followers.

The Mrs Hinch car thing was because she went out of her way to say she wasn't getting a new car and was just sat in Audi for three hours sharing stories for fun

Reactions: 9
So someone said horrific things like "don't turn out like your mum", the mum that's showing blatant disregard for her children's safety? Like all of PTWM's stories did it even happen? More "trolling" for engagement and to boost followers.

The Mrs Hinch car thing was because she went out of her way to say she wasn't getting a new car and was just sat in Audi for three hours sharing stories for fun
Surely grinch will be furious she’s told everyone about the Audi ?? 🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rach has deleted the last two stories. The one where she showed the Insta page and

people don’t realise that an ad is just that, written by the company. Full of tit

Love this thread name.
I don’t get why people haven’t realised this yet?! It’s a shame B has gone down the AD route, I think she’s probably a lovely girl but social media corrupts people. Let’s hope her ‘passion’ for the environment and other things isn’t killed by the $$$

I don’t think we will ever get answers to where the PayPal money has gone which initially was the reason for these threads. Since then R has sunk lower and lower. The homeless man videos, allowing her eldest to have a very public account and advertise. We’re all vilified on here but there are genuine concerns. We cannot voice these concerns without being accused of trolling and/or silenced which is why tattle has become a platform for people who cannot bear to stand by while influencers (glorified salespeople) are brown-nosed to the hill by gullible idiots. I actually find it quite stressful to witness especially when innocent children are living their lives like it’s the Truman show. It’s actually quite disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s disgusting View attachment 64529
The daughter has just done an AD and some more engagement would really help her, that's exactly what she's thinking!

Haven’t watched her stories today - has she let the cat out of the bag by saying Hinch has an Audi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.