Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would a company that already advertises with R also pay B? I mean quite plainly the audiences are the same people? From a business perspective this makes no sense. I don’t get it at all...

Reactions: 9
I don’t get why people haven’t realised this yet?! It’s a shame B has gone down the AD route, I think she’s probably a lovely girl but social media corrupts people. Let’s hope her ‘passion’ for the environment and other things isn’t killed by the $$$

I don’t think we will ever get answers to where the PayPal money has gone which initially was the reason for these threads. Since then R has sunk lower and lower. The homeless man videos, allowing her eldest to have a very public account and advertise. We’re all vilified on here but there are genuine concerns. We cannot voice these concerns without being accused of trolling and/or silenced which is why tattle has become a platform for people who cannot bear to stand by while influencers (glorified salespeople) are brown-nosed to the hill by gullible idiots. I actually find it quite stressful to witness especially when innocent children are living their lives like it’s the Truman show. It’s actually quite disturbing.
Don’t forget the way she belittles, verbally abuses, criticises and secretly films her own husband. And she’s supposed to be an ambassador for domestic violence? She IS an abuser.

Reactions: 10
Nice to see some more car safety with her mate dancing around in the car with no seat belt on.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nice to see some more car safety with her mate dancing around in the car with no seat belt on.
It’s under her arm. Doesn’t matter anyway, her boobs will protect her like an airbag if they crash. Rach looks like a nervous driver doesn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not watched her stories today, but see here she's outed Hinche's Audi. How did she know about it?! Hey Rachaeleeee 🖐 Where's the PayPal money?

• Haha
Definitely looks like no seatbelts, if they are worn they’re not on correctly! And yeah Rach looks like a nervous wreck 🙄

Reactions: 2
Looks like I’m the only one but I honestly don’t see B doing an AD as a big deal at all. Atleast she’s old enough to make her own decisions unlike the very young children on Instagram being used for AD’s which their parents are then profiting off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Even if Betsy is getting trolled (not sure I believe it seeing as our Rach loves to screenshot and poorly edit the screen name so her sheep can go after them), it's ENTIRELY your fault Reacharoundelle. YOU have allowed your child to have an open account. Seeing as you're such a target for alleged trolling, you should know better than to allow a child to put herself out there in that way, and encourage your adult followers to go and follow her too. Even the genuine followers must be a bit weird to want to go and follow a teenager, but the real concern here is the non genuine followers, the people posing as women or other teenagers. We all know anyone can make up any persona they like online, how long before it's not low level trolling any more, but strange men sending your child inappropriate messages?

Maybe you need a reminder of safeguarding practices because at the moment you are failing miserably and it's not even through not knowing the risks, it's deciding that the risk is worth taking because you want a few extra quid in the bank (to add to all those PayPal donations you have scammed). It's absolutely sickening that you would pimp your child out in that way.

• Heart
Even if Betsy is getting trolled (not sure I believe it seeing as our Rach loves to screenshot and poorly edit the screen name so her sheep can go after them), it's ENTIRELY your fault Reacharoundelle. YOU have allowed your child to have an open account. Seeing as you're such a target for alleged trolling, you should know better than to allow a child to put herself out there in that way, and encourage your adult followers to go and follow her too. Even the genuine followers must be a bit weird to want to go and follow a teenager, but the real concern here is the non genuine followers, the people posing as women or other teenagers. We all know anyone can make up any persona they like online, how long before it's not low level trolling any more, but strange men sending your child inappropriate messages?

Maybe you need a reminder of safeguarding practices because at the moment you are failing miserably and it's not even through not knowing the risks, it's deciding that the risk is worth taking because you want a few extra quid in the bank (to add to all those PayPal donations you have scammed). It's absolutely sickening that you would pimp your child out in that way.
Exactly - there is nothing to stop any random bloke sending her “intimate” photos and once seen they can’t be unseen. It could potentially be damaging to Betsy. We’ve seen some adults flounder under the pressure and harassment of social media - how is a 15 year old supposed to have the emotional strength to deal with it? I’m twice her age and would be freaked out if a stranger sent me abuse or sexually explicit content to my inbox. However “mature” R thinks B is, she is still a child and she still deserves safeguarding.

My issue with B doing ads is similar to my issue with R doing them - it’s taking money for no effort and exploiting vulnerable people who are going to spend tit loads of cash buying crap they don’t need, especially this close to Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly - there is nothing to stop any random bloke sending her “intimate” photos and once seen they can’t be unseen. It could potentially be damaging to Betsy. We’ve seen some adults flounder under the pressure and harassment of social media - how is a 15 year old supposed to have the emotional strength to deal with it? I’m twice her age and would be freaked out if a stranger sent me abuse or sexually explicit content to my inbox. However “mature” R thinks B is, she is still a child and she still deserves safeguarding.

My issue with B doing ads is similar to my issue with R doing them - it’s taking money for no effort and exploiting vulnerable people who are going to spend tit loads of cash buying crap they don’t need, especially this close to Christmas.
Oh my goodness, I didn’t think of that. What’s to stop some gross guy sending explicit pictures 😱

• Sick
Listen I'm not at all up with the trends but please those eyelashes and eyebrows man! Vile and horrific! Excuse me I'll have to go, it's too vomit inducing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.