Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? A 9 year old merely voices the political views of their parents. They are too young to logically decipher all the in and outs of all the political parties. He wants Labour to win because he's heard you voice your reasons likewise.
Good theory, except myself and his dad are Green through and through, down to canvassing and telling 🤷🏼‍♀️💚

Honestly the fact a nearly 40 year old who is a mass breeder of future voters and supposed advocate of womens and childrens rights hasnt taken the time to understand whats going on in politics and which party will give her children the best future is a bleeping embarrassment and does nothing more than drive home the fact shes just an uneducated chav. I dont think people with big followings should push their political views but definetly should push voting in general. Its not even the not making the effort thats the most annoying its the fact its another part of her naive,dumb little girl act
Apparently she’s “working” at the polling station this evening 🤔

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she do something like a Pay It Forward January? She’s got a lot of followers so yes obviously people want to gift her things, especially home and baby things because she’s a blogger with kids and a colourful taste in interior design. So she could make it clear to all companies that for the month of January you send her stuff, she promotes / reviews the product, tags the company gets them traffic then says “Now this is off to a family in need in Exeter” etc. That’s the best of both worlds. She still makes money. She gets to help the lesser fortunate than her like she always claims to do.

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she do something like a Pay It Forward January? She’s got a lot of followers so yes obviously people want to gift her things, especially home and baby things because she’s a blogger with kids and a colourful taste in interior design. So she could make it clear to all companies that for the month of January you send her stuff, she promotes / reviews the product, tags the company gets them traffic then says “Now this is off to a family in need in Exeter” etc. That’s the best of both worlds. She still makes money. She gets to help the lesser fortunate than her like she always claims to do.
But that would involve effort and we know R doesn't like to do anything that gets in the way of sitting on the sofa filming people.

Reactions: 7
But that would involve effort and we know R doesn't like to do anything that gets in the way of sitting on the sofa filming people.
Plus she just wants to keep all the freebies for herself, because she deserves it after working sooooo hard all the time. bleep.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Rachealaee wouldn't know a hard days graft; shes all about that evil laugh.

Wee Edies dream 💔

So I was just flicking through Facebook stories and R’s came up. She needs a lesson in car seat safety. Thick wooly cardigan on and you can see the straps moving off his shoulder when he moves. Not safe at all

Has anyone else noticed it’s very very rare that you see photos of Josh with HIS two eldest boys? I’ve said it before in previous comments on here that it’s as if they are pushed out, I wonder if they get alone quality time with their dad? It doesn’t mean he’s favouring his older boys by doing so by especially Seb being a teenager it would be nice for him to have some time alone with his dad and the fact they don’t have contact with their mum... I’ve noticed as long as Josh is fawning over her girls or their own son Wilby it comes across as if she actually does not want Josh having quality time alone with his older boys, I remember after Wilby was born She was sat filming a special moment between Seb and Josh having a cuddle which she rudely interrupted by saying to Seb oh has Wilby got hiccups so that he’d get up and away from the special moment from his dad and see to Wilby , she does seem the type that would be jealous of Josh spending alone time with his two older boys 😡 the girls and Wilby are definitely out on a pedestal.
I also remember Betsy and T being filmed when they were told that Wilby had been born and you could see Issac beaming and trying to look at the photo of Wilby but Betsy and Tallulah didn’t even include Issac or include him.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she practices safe co-sleeping or just lazily has him in bed with them and sleeps through whilst he feeds and is just there.

That picture is exactly what you shouldn’t do with a baby in bed with you!
It makes me shudder to think of all the ways that scenario could go wrong.

She’s so fond of her charities, she should follow the Lullaby Trust and get some info on safer sleep.

Reactions: 9
Is it me or is she wearing a bit more make up every day? it just seems to gradually be getting thicker and heavier

Rach and every other female “candid, real, funny as duck” Instagrammer constantly roll out thrush when they’re running out of totally lol filled honest content. Every bleeping time. She’s at it again today with the bath bombs, the other day when she had some weird and brown looking (think it was the pot that was with the chickens) she was like “Oh looks like a bad bout of thrush” Eh no it doesn’t? Nothing is TMI for me but it’s just becoming a tired joke amongst these people now. KDIL is like that too. Nothing to say so she’ll be like “YEAH BUT MY FANNY”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
S
Rach and every other female “candid, real, funny as duck” Instagrammer constantly roll out thrush when they’re running out of totally lol filled honest content. Every bleeping time. She’s at it again today with the bath bombs, the other day when she had some weird and brown looking (think it was the pot that was with the chickens) she was like “Oh looks like a bad bout of thrush” Eh no it doesn’t? Nothing is TMI for me but it’s just becoming a tired joke amongst these people now. KDIL is like that too. Nothing to say so she’ll be like “YEAH BUT MY FANNY”
So true, as someone on here said before it's like little kids when they think poo, willy, bum etc is hilarious. But these are grown women thinking they are so edgy and funny talking about fanny's and arseholes. Yawn.

I've been expecting a new "I've been trolled" post. Its been very quiet on this thread for a few days which I doubt R likes very much. Attention is attention afterall

Reactions: 8
Just got back from a week in Lanzarote and looks like I haven’t missed a lot...
Racheeee is still the same female sociopath, just going on reading all your posts because I gave myself a week away from her narcissistic addictive posts!!!!
I am 49 next week and took my daughter and her best mate away, they both just turned 18, I want to say, R do that at my age and you will know what it’s like to parent!!! However instead of giving them some space and trust to go out out like I did she would have been in her size 6 teen clothes going with them!!!! Is it me noticed that Josh seems to be posting more R and family posts ? Did piss myself at her Josh wanking sign post!!! Wonder if two puffs and a pudding found that amusing.... her belittling sign language etc !!!!

Reactions: 6
R and your thrushy gash, just tell us where's the paypal cash 🤭
Too much for the new thread lol?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.