Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got back from a week in Lanzarote and looks like I haven’t missed a lot...
Racheeee is still the same female sociopath, just going on reading all your posts because I gave myself a week away from her narcissistic addictive posts!!!!
I am 49 next week and took my daughter and her best mate away, they both just turned 18, I want to say, R do that at my age and you will know what it’s like to parent!!! However instead of giving them some space and trust to go out out like I did she would have been in her size 6 teen clothes going with them!!!! Is it me noticed that Josh seems to be posting more R and family posts ? Did piss myself at her Josh wanking sign post!!! Wonder if two puffs and a pudding found that amusing.... her belittling sign language etc !!!!
R 100% controls his account

Reactions: 9
Let’s post videos of my husband who indecently is a copper, 2 promotions in 4 years, so you would think has at least a knacker full of common sense!!!! loads up the fire in the heart of the family!!!!! A small fire bed with a narrow chimney, very large logs that no matter how dried out are that will spit and explode!!!! bleeping stupid cunts

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Newbie! Just had to add my voice.
Started following her about two months ago mainly for the cute baby content. I quickly realised she is a lazy, good for nothing, phoney attention seeker.

I won’t say anything against the children because they are all children (even though Tallulah is getting cheeky as she gets older when she used to be the nicest one)

Rachaele herself is one of the most horrifying women I’ve ever seen. Her constant belittling of the sappish mug she’s married to, her endless selfies with the baby hanging off her saggy tattooed tit to those cringey phrases she comes out with: “the way he...” and “god’s sake!”

She’s not a survivor of domestic violence, she’s not a warrior. She’s boring and lazy. The way she goes back to bed with josh while the other kids are at school... how about go shopping and cook your kids a decent tea?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Newbie! Just had to add my voice.
Started following her about two months ago mainly for the cute baby content. I quickly realised she is a lazy, good for nothing, phoney attention seeker.

I won’t say anything against the children because they are all children (even though Tallulah is getting cheeky as she gets older when she used to be the nicest one)

Rachaele herself is one of the most horrifying women I’ve ever seen. Her constant belittling of the sappish mug she’s married to, her endless selfies with the baby hanging off her saggy tattooed tit to those cringey phrases she comes out with: “the way he...” and “god’s sake!”

She’s not a survivor of domestic violence, she’s not a warrior. She’s boring and lazy. The way she goes back to bed with josh while the other kids are at school... how about go shopping and cook your kids a decent tea?
How do you know Tallulah used to be the nicest one when you’ve only just started following?
Agree with the rest though.

Reactions: 6
How do you know Tallulah used to be the nicest one when you’ve only just started following?
Agree with the rest though.
Admittedly I looked through her grid one night and saw that T seemed to be the most sensitive and thoughtful via pictures but on the stories, she’s cheeky (telling Josh to shush) and basically interrupting the adults

Reactions: 3
So it took TEN DAYS for Betsy to start selling crap on her instagram. The same product her mum is selling and to the same audience as her followers have come over from R’s page. bleeping stupid. What a way to raise kids 🙄
Disgusted! Getting a 15 year old to work on the gram 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So a few weeks ago I shared on here a picture of myself from 10 years ago after I had been beaten up with my then partner. It was removed by admin to protect myself.
I sent that picture to Rachel with a message. This is the message and response I got back...
Note.... she did not even acknowledge the picture...
Note... she states I had expressed my feeling previously in a message to her....
She does not care!!!! She only cares if it’s all about HER. If you want to see the picture as proof then tell me how I can on it to you.

Reactions: 4
So a few weeks ago I shared on here a picture of myself from 10 years ago after I had been beaten up with my then partner. It was removed by admin to protect myself.
I sent that picture to Rachel with a message. This is the message and response I got back...
Note.... she did not even acknowledge the picture...
Note... she states I had expressed my feeling previously in a message to her....
She does not care!!!! She only cares if it’s all about HER. If you want to see the picture as proof then tell me how I can on it to you.
So sorry this happened to you. Her reaction to you seems typical unless theres something in it for her. If only her mindless sheep knew she does not help anyone but herself. Selfish to the core.

Reactions: 2
Not that she has favourites...

Betsy has been primed from a very early age to be a CC of R and I feel for her and the rest of that family. What this world does NOT need is the next generation Rachel Hambleton 😒

Second pic is a comment made by someone on Betsy’s advert (is it even legal for 15 year olds to make money on Instagram? If it’s a lot, will it not have to be in Rachel’s name as she’s only 15??) - this comment is from a mother of two, so a grown woman, awestruck that a teenage nobody has replied to a comment on an ADVERT. Of COURSE she’s going to reply, she’s being paid to 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not that she has favourites...

Betsy has been primed from a very early age to be a CC of R and I feel for her and the rest of that family. What this world does NOT need is the next generation Rachel Hambleton 😒

Second pic is a comment made by someone on Betsy’s advert (is it even legal for 15 year olds to make money on Instagram? If it’s a lot, will it not have to be in Rachel’s name as she’s only 15??) - this comment is from a mother of two, so a grown woman, awestruck that a teenage nobody has replied to a comment on an ADVERT. Of COURSE she’s going to reply, she’s being paid to 🙄
Wow that really does say it all. The top two are now B and W. E has been relegated. It's so sad that she makes it so obvious she has favourites. Great for the other kids self esteem. I really feel for them tbh.

'R fanny is full of thrush, it's vile and horrific not cute or lush.'

'All we want for Christmas is Rachel to tell us where the donations went.'

Two thread suggestions.

Wow that really does say it all. The top two are now B and W. E has been relegated. It's so sad that she makes it so obvious she has favourites. Great for the other kids self esteem. I really feel for them tbh.

'R fanny is full of thrush, it's vile and horrific not cute or lush.'

'All we want for Christmas is Rachel to tell us where the donations went.'

Two thread suggestions.
Thats a horrific (as R would say!) to do to Edie!

Aaaand it starts - Betsy has been ‘trolled’ already 🤦🏻‍♀️ not saying it’s in any way right to do that to a child, but that’s why putting them in the public eye of Instagram is such an issue 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So Betsy got trolled, what the f*** do you expect why are you putting your child on Instagram as a public account for all to see. Then R says " i expected her to get trolled". Be a mother Rachaele and protect your kids.

Reactions: 18
Here’s a thought - if you don’t want her to be “trolled”, don’t pimp her out on Instagram. You are the adult here (supposedly), you have clearly encouraged her to sell herself online and the other side of that is “trolls” (which I’ve always thought is a stupid term but hey). Celebrities for decades have been targeted in this way and social media has extended that to anyone with a following. Intentionally putting yourself in the firing line with a public account is one thing if you’re an adult but is just silly at 15.

There are plenty of other ways Betsy could make money, she doesn’t need to be selling herself online. And the real losers here are the idiots that follow you both and the companies who pay for you both to advertise the same thing. It’s not reaching anyone new so it’s a complete waste of their money.

You are SO transparent, Rachel. As soon as you pimped out your CHILD, because that’s what she is, anyone with half a brain could see what was going to happen - adverts, trolling and then you banging on about said trolls on your account. Literally using your child to boost your engagement.

You need to get off your arse and get a proper job and Betsy needs to spend more time thinking about schoolwork so she can do the same.

Muppets.

Oh, also, I wasn’t aware 15 year olds were allowed to rent bedsits?

I’ve just checked and minimum age to rent a property in the UK is 18 so R is clearly bullshitting again. When she was B’s age she was not renting a bedsit and working two jobs to pay the bills. Billy Bullshitter.

Also, she said on Betsy’s ad last night that Josh is responsible for taking both of their ad photos so he’s also complicit in all of this. It’s a shame for the boys that he ever met R. Everything that family does is to make money on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Legally B has to go to school and stay in education for another 3 years. By law she is not allowed to smoke, drink, have sex, buy lottery tickets, vote, learn to drive, or work more than 12 hours a week. Why do you think that is Racaheele? It's to protect a CHILD. Maybe you as a mother should do the same and not throw her out to the world wide web of weirdos. Her being trolled (i assume there's screenshots so we know it's true? We all know how crying troll boosts followers and engagement therefore makes more #ads) is YOUR fault Rachaelle. She should not be having a public account or doing #ads until she's much older and able to mentally deal with any backlash herself.

You're a disgraceful parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.