Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The threshold for monetising Instagram is generally 10k followers and Betsy is pretty much there already. I wonder what her first ad will be and whether she will actually see any of the cash 🤔

Reactions: 8
The threshold for monetising Instagram is generally 10k followers and Betsy is pretty much there already. I wonder what her first ad will be and whether she will actually see any of the cash 🤔
Oh it won’t be long before she’s got them all doing it. Surprised the baby doesn’t have his own account yet for her and her chavtastic followers to pimp out. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh it won’t be long before she’s got them all doing it. Surprised the baby doesn’t have his own account yet for her and her chavtastic followers to pimp out. 🙄
I expect that’s why she was so annoyed when she had to verify and privatise Tallulah’s account - she was probably priming her for monetisation.

Not only is she encouraging randoms to follow her 15 year olds new account she is also talking about the younger boy and his girlfriend again! Poor little sod why does she need to tell all her followers and show him up again

Reactions: 9
I am just gobsmacked that R thinks it’s okay to get people to follow Betsy’s account.

Great safeguarding there Mama...NOT.
I have a 16 yr old too and while they all seem to love Insta these days it’s usually mates from school etc following each other. Not a load of randoms and possibly pervy men masquerading as women or other girls her age,

I‘d be mortified if that was my child exposed to such risks.

Reactions: 17
I am just gobsmacked that R thinks it’s okay to get people to follow Betsy’s account.

Great safeguarding there Mama...NOT.
I have a 16 yr old too and while they all seem to love Insta these days it’s usually mates from school etc following each other. Not a load of randoms and possibly pervy men masquerading as women or other girls her age,

I‘d be mortified if that was my child exposed to such risks.
She’s one of the youngest in her year too, August birthday so Year 11 but not long turned 15. Might sound pedantic to point that out but I do think that 9 months at that age still makes a big difference. Obviously legally there’s a huge difference between 15 and 16 too.

It’s actually really sick that her mother, of all people, is ENCOURAGING strangers to follow her 15 year old child. She no doubt thinks it’s amazing and cool and is giving herself another pat on the back that Betsy has 11,000 followers within 24 hours of opening the account but I find that terrifying. If that was my child, I would be so creeped out. I would certainly not be celebrating 😏

Reactions: 15
She’s one of the youngest in her year too, August birthday so Year 11 but not long turned 15. Might sound pedantic to point that out but I do think that 9 months at that age still makes a big difference. Obviously legally there’s a huge difference between 15 and 16 too.

It’s actually really sick that her mother, of all people, is ENCOURAGING strangers to follow her 15 year old child. She no doubt thinks it’s amazing and cool and is giving herself another pat on the back that Betsy has 11,000 followers within 24 hours of opening the account but I find that terrifying. If that was my child, I would be so creeped out. I would certainly not be celebrating 😏
But remember all R's followers are salt of the earth types & looking out for her kids. :rolleyes: There's no creepy pervs or weirdo's that could possibly be following. Jeez how stupid can one person be?
With J as a policeman you would think he would have a bit of sense. He's as stupid as she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
As a parent there should be something innate in you that makes you want to protect your children. Sadly R clearly doesn’t have that. She’s experienced trolling first hand so why then chuck your kids out there and expose them to potentially receiving the same kind of treatment. Also I hope she’s squirrelling the money she receives from ADs into an account for Edie because let’s face it, she’s the one basically selling the tat. R has absolutely duck all charisma or charm, her adverts are wooden and awkward.

Reactions: 13
My daughter works part time in a men’s clothes shop. A bloke was in one day wanting a suit so she spent quite a lot of time chatting to him along with a (male) colleague. She only told him her first name but he managed to find her (private) account on Facebook and tried to add her and inboxed her. We only live in a small town where everyone knows everyone else so I’ve mutual friends that went to school with him. He’s 34. My daughter is 17! It creeped me right out and I was worried about him turning up at the shop again after she blocked him (he hasn’t done so far) Yet here’s a mother pimping her 15 year old out for ‘likes’ to all and sundry? She lets every one of her followers know where she lives, where she works, where she goes to school, the route she takes to school, who her friends are that she hangs around with outside Of school and where they are at any given time.

Rachaeelee your page is a weirdo’s paradise. Sort it out hun.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The first troll that b gets r will be crying an snotting all over the place, about how people are cruel and we should all be kind I can see the script yet she has basically put her out there for it to happen which it will as there are some unhinged people out there, I follow the nurse mum and some of the comments last night made my stomach turn, but to put your own child out there for it to happen is child abuse in my opinion! A mother is there to protect I would mine with my life, she seems to be missing this instinct

Reactions: 9
I would be willing to bet that her daughter has absolutely nothing to do with the new account. It’s R managing it and posting.
I think her money sources are either drying up, or dried up already and she now needs to think of new ways to get money.

Reactions: 4
The first troll that b gets r will be crying an snotting all over the place, about how people are cruel and we should all be kind I can see the script yet she has basically put her out there for it to happen which it will as there are some unhinged people out there, I follow the nurse mum and some of the comments last night made my stomach turn, but to put your own child out there for it to happen is child abuse in my opinion! A mother is there to protect I would mine with my life, she seems to be missing this instinct
I would go as far to say she’s plotting that snot fest “my child was trolled by evil jealous people” video as her next move and intentionally putting her child in the spotlight for it to happen - it’s a logistical move to boost engagement as her followers shot up when she cried about her own trolls and she’s made shedloads of money off the back of those boosted numbers.

Reactions: 7
I would go as far to say she’s plotting that snot fest “my child was trolled by evil jealous people” video as her next move and intentionally putting her child in the spotlight for it to happen - it’s a logistical move to boost engagement as her followers shot up when she cried about her own trolls and she’s made shedloads of money off the back of those boosted numbers.
Agreed

Reactions: 2
I think it's B on that page. R has groomed all the kids for the camera, we've all seen how the girls all act up when they spot the camera on them. B knows nothing else for the last 4 or 5 years of her life and that it brings in all the designer tit she could ever want.

Whilst I remember, just checked the NM page, still no donation from R despite the many stories of how devastated she was with the vile and horrific situation NM is living through.

Reactions: 10
I think it's B on that page. R has groomed all the kids for the camera, we've all seen how the girls all act up when they spot the camera on them. B knows nothing else for the last 4 or 5 years of her life and that it brings in all the designer tit she could ever want.

Whilst I remember, just checked the NM page, still no donation from R despite the many stories of how devastated she was with the vile and horrific situation NM is living through.
Nah, she couldn’t give a toss, she just latches on to whatever people are ranting about in the hopes of some reflected engagement. Pathetic excuse for a human.

As predicted, she is crowing about her child’s 10,000 followers, as well as sharing the profile yet again.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
I think what shocks me with this is that Rachel will see our comments here (if she reads this page) and think we are envious of her with regard to Betsy having so many followers on her page.

Genuinely i couldn’t care less about R or her followers. When we are talking about a child though I draw the line,...I do care that someone who should be protecting their child is opening her up to a whole load of stuff she may not be able to cope with. I do hope the school B attends are taking note and involving relevant services where needed...this kid is going to need some serious emotional support of this backfires. And all thanks to Mother of the Year.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh look her mate with the bum implants has turned up - that's really not a nice look, hope she regrets it 🤮

• Haha
Oh look her mate with the bum implants has turned up - that's really not a nice look, hope she regrets it 🤮
She looks deformed! She's tagged T's account too. It's private but she's got over 6000 followers too. Crazy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.